Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Biden signs gun control bill in wake of deadly mass shootings: 'Lives will be saved'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...mass-shootings

"Lives will be saved" The one thing all mass shootings have in common? Unarmed prey.

Given the position of the Texas GOP, I'd say Cornyn can forget those dreams of taking McConnell's spot as Senate Majority Leader. Apparently he thinks he bigger than the party/people that put him where he is.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Is there a single provision in this bill that would have stopped any of the shootings? I am not sure there is and I certainly don’t see how infringing on the rights of the law abiding is going to stop those set on doing evil. This is nothing more that a stepping stone piece of legislation for the left to get to their ultimate goal of a defenseless populace they can then control and we can have no actual recourse no matter how despotic they choose to become.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    Is there a single provision in this bill that would have stopped any of the shootings? I am not sure there is and I certainly don’t see how infringing on the rights of the law abiding is going to stop those set on doing evil. This is nothing more that a stepping stone piece of legislation for the left to get to their ultimate goal of a defenseless populace they can then control and we can have no actual recourse no matter how despotic they choose to become.
    Since no one apparently thought there was anything wrong with the kid, no. Typical left-wing shit. If it's THEIR cause? Law doesn't matter and you have no proof of what might happen and there's no slippery slope.

If it's something they fear (like conservatives)? Preemptive laws are a must even at the expense of the law and Constitutional Rights.

You are correct. They want to disarm the law-abiding populace. Why would I think the left would abide gun laws anymore than they don't abide any others? What they REALLY want to disarm is the right. Not the criminals nor left.

Meantime, this law opens loopholes the left will use to degrade our Rights further, while claiming the whole while there is no slippery slope
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks BoogyMan thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Send sleepy to chicago, st. Louis, or philly

Let Joe walk the SAFE streets his gun bill will clean up, and without "ARMED" Secret Service protection.
    He can ask LIGHTFOOT(in the head) to WALK With him and GAFFE his way down Michigan Blvd in Chicago. Or on ANY STREET in NORTH PHILLY at night to see how wonderful his stupid signing worked.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me: