Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Critics: Taxpayers on hook for Biden's bailout of union pensions

Add another $90B to Biden's tab. Bailing out union pensions is supposed to help the middle class? 6% of workers are union. So the 94% that aren't are going to foot this bill.

I've been against impeaching the dolt simply because of his successor. If the Republicans take Congress, I'm not so sure impeachment isn't the answer give the damage this moron is doing to this Nation.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/nati...39e2dabd9.html
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Mr. P thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Add another $90B to Biden's tab. Bailing out union pensions is supposed to help the middle class? 6% of workers are union. So the 94% that aren't are going to foot this bill.

I've been against impeaching the dolt simply because of his successor. If the Republicans take Congress, I'm not so sure impeachment isn't the answer give the damage this moron is doing to this Nation.

Dems tossing around tens of billions like they are nickels.
    Faithfully doing the globalists's biddings. To try to weaken us further by ever increasing our national debt.
    Biden a corrupt fool, a tool and a total POS... JUST LIKE HIS WORTHLESS SON.. -Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 07-07-2022 at 06:16 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think it is time for the right to step back and look at every possible way to stop this mewling imbecile in his tracks. If he isn’t doing his best to damage the country on purpose he is the dumbest human to ever hold the office. I cannot imagine a man who could possible have been a more ignorant and feckless buffoon and all with the collective media’s tongues wagging ingratiatingly in his backside. His IQ cannot be any bigger than his shoe size, seriously.

For all the talk done by the media of norms that Trump damaged the gutless humps just sit there quietly while Biden sets the country on fire.

< grumble >

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    I think it is time for the right to step back and look at every possible way to stop this mewling imbecile in his tracks. If he isn’t doing his best to damage the country on purpose he is the dumbest human to ever hold the office. I cannot imagine a man who could possible have been a more ignorant and feckless buffoon and all with the collective media’s tongues wagging ingratiatingly in his backside. His IQ cannot be any bigger than his shoe size, seriously.

For all the talk done by the media of norms that Trump damaged the gutless humps just sit there quietly while Biden sets the country on fire.

< grumble >
    It has to be intentional. My "Gunny theory" is and has been that whoever is pulling his strings is doing as much damage as can possibly be done before Biden is removed so all the damage can be blamed on Biden, and removing him blamed on Republicans. Since Republicans are so Hell-bent on portraying the "good guys", and following all the rules, there's no way they'll undo even the damage Biden has already done.

Meantime, Republicans will inherit and unfixable mess and Dems will go back to 2016-2020 and tied up and and all fixes they can in court, knowing the court will never get to them in one Presidential term.

If anyone's got a better theory, I'm all ears. I will also point to the fact that given the damage already done, the frothing at the mouth leftards are screaming for Biden to do more.

@Boogeyman look at OUR border. The only ones doing anything are TX and AZ. The DOJ is already after both. Biden won't enforce the law, but he'll use it to stop us. We, the People don't count in the Liberal World Order.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke