Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
What DOES the evidence say?
As laid out in my previous musings;

"I see societies advance that choose the environments that allow advancement... So based on the evidence presented I've determined that they are do-nothing technocrats who have largely zero impact on a free world. The other option is that they're not what I think they are at all and are in fact doing a great job (which I don't believe). As I've mentioned before I don't really see the logical outcome of granting freedoms, economic liberties, etc. for those that choose and then all of a sudden taking it all away. There is no logic to it.

My issue is that either these insitutions are so inept that they've failed, for close to 80 years now, to impose their governmental control on the world to the detriment of countries who choose liberalized economies; or that they've been controlling things so much that those countries that have liberalized their economies will have all their economic gains wiped out when the powers that be impose massive controls. The latter making no logical sense."

I'm going with incompetent technocrats... if there are any out there that identify as globalists.

But I await submittal of further evidence.