Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 307

Thread: Globalists

  1. #286
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AHZ View Post
    supply siders are corporate cock snacking fascists.

    did you hear that one?
    You really are rather stupid.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  2. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
  3. #287
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Says Billionaire property developer Tim Gurner
    I don't think the globalists have gotten to him but Big Avacado clearly has.

    One of Australia's richest men has apologised after he said that unemployment should jump to remind arrogant workers of their place.

    ...

    He has previously made headlines by suggesting young people cannot afford homes because they spend too much on avocado toast.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-66803279

    At first reading of the quote a few days ago it seemed like he wanted an unemployment rate of 40-50%. Did anyone else read it that way?

    He proposed the country's current unemployment rate of 3.7% should rise by 40-50% to reduce "arrogance in the employment market". That would see more than 200,000 people lose their jobs.
    He basically said that the unemployment rate moving up to between 5.2 and 5.6% would cure some sort of ill that he sees. But 5.5% unemployment OMG!!! I remember when that used to be considered full employment. Oh the humanity. No word from the unnamed and unquoted governments who desire the same thing. They haven't been media/twitter shamed yet.
    Last edited by fj1200; 09-19-2023 at 11:33 AM.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  4. #288
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,175
    Thanks (Given)
    4834
    Thanks (Received)
    4679
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1598
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14075394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    I don't think the globalists have gotten to him but Big Avacado clearly has.


    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-66803279

    At first reading of the quote a few days ago it seemed like he wanted an unemployment rate of 40-50%. Did anyone else read it that way?



    He basically said that the unemployment rate moving up to between 5.2 and 5.6% would cure some sort of ill that he sees. But 5.5% unemployment OMG!!! I remember when that used to be considered full employment. Oh the humanity. No word from the unnamed and unquoted governments who desire the same thing. They haven't been media/twitter shamed yet.
    "...He proposed the country's current unemployment rate of 3.7% should rise by 40-50% to reduce "arrogance in the employment market". That would see more than 200,000 people lose their jobs...."

    yes, "full employment." FJ.
    I'm sure those 200,000 people would love to talk to you FJ, so you could help them understand it better.
    maybe you should be one of the 200,000 since you understand it. A little pain will be good for 'the economy' so you should make the sacrifice... and I sense a bit of arrogance from you.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-19-2023 at 12:19 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  5. #289
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    "...He proposed the country's current unemployment rate of 3.7% should rise by 40-50% to reduce "arrogance in the employment market". That would see more than 200,000 people lose their jobs...."

    yes, "full employment." FJ.
    I'm sure those 200,000 people would love to talk to you FJ, so you could help them understand it better.
    maybe you should be one of the 200,000 since you understand it. A little pain will be good for 'the economy' so you should make the sacrifice... and I sense a bit of arrogance from you.
    I'm the arrogant one? That's rich. My point is I don't care what he says, I'm not making him out to be a mouthpiece for the globalist hegemony. OTOH, what would you say to employees who think that they don't really need to put in the work? Creative destruction is good for a healthy economy.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  6. #290
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    And I've been part of that 200,000 before. At least a couple of times.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  7. #291
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,175
    Thanks (Given)
    4834
    Thanks (Received)
    4679
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1598
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14075394

    Default




    "...Another guest said there was "nothing as crude as a vote" but a consensus emerged that they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat."This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers," said the guest. "They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming." Why all the secrecy? "They wanted to speak rich to rich without worrying anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government," he said."..."
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-29-2023 at 09:05 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  8. #292
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    That was from 15 years ago.

    At a conference in Long Beach, California, last February, he had made similar points. “Official projections say the world’s population will peak at 9.3 billion [up from 6.6 billion today] but with charitable initiatives, such as better reproductive healthcare, we think we can cap that at 8.3 billion,” Gates said then.
    They don't seem to have been very effective. Which seems to support my original conclusion.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  9. #293
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,175
    Thanks (Given)
    4834
    Thanks (Received)
    4679
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1598
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14075394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    That was from 15 years ago.
    They don't seem to have been very effective. Which seems to support my original conclusion.
    Covid Created in a Lab...

    Global Death Rates Are Skyrocketing! Why
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...rocketing!-Why
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-29-2023 at 11:36 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  10. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
  11. #294
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    12,842
    Thanks (Given)
    7769
    Thanks (Received)
    7734
    Likes (Given)
    822
    Likes (Received)
    2866
    Piss Off (Given)
    8
    Piss Off (Received)
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19919862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Covid Created in a Lab...

    Global Death Rates Are Skyrocketing! Why
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...rocketing!-Why
    Oops I need more coffee.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 09-29-2023 at 11:49 AM.

  12. Likes revelarts liked this post
  13. #295
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Covid Created in a Lab...

    Global Death Rates Are Skyrocketing! Why
    http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...rocketing!-Why
    That was fairly predictable. What conclusion did your thread come to?
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  14. #296
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,175
    Thanks (Given)
    4834
    Thanks (Received)
    4679
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1598
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14075394

    Default

    "BREAKING: Very bad news. The European Parliament and Member States just reached an agreement on introducing the Digital Identity, eID.
    Directly afterwards, EU Commissioner Breton said:
    "Now that we have a Digital Identity Wallet, we have to put something in it...",
    suggesting a connection between CBDC and eID.They ignored all the privacy experts and security specialists. They're pushing it all through.I am not optimistic. But it is not too late yet. Parliament still has to vote about this. Let your MEP know that you oppose the Digital Identity and that you want your MEP to vote against it!"

    Robert Roos
    Member of the European Parliament
    Rotterdam, Nederland


    https://vigilantnews.com/post/europe...tal-currencies
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-09-2023 at 06:27 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  15. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,175
    Thanks (Given)
    4834
    Thanks (Received)
    4679
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1598
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14075394

    Default

    Klaus Swab, head of the globalist WEF, while talking to the head of Google says that AI will soon be able to tell us who will win any election, therefore we won't have to vote anymore!
    isn't that great!
    AI will make everything so convenient.


    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  16. #298
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Klaus Swab, head of the globalist WEF, while talking to the head of Google says that AI will soon be able to tell us who will win any election, therefore we won't have to vote anymore!
    isn't that great!
    AI will make everything so convenient.
    Did he really? Is this the damning quote from 2017?

    Quote Originally Posted by the Klausinator
    “We don’t know yet how the technology will look like. But one fear which I have heard is, technology now is — and digital technologies — mainly have an analytical power, now we go into a predictive power,” Schwab said.“We have seen the first examples, and your company [is] very much involved in it. But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict what, predict, and afterwards you can say, ‘Why do we need the elections?’ — because we know what the result will be. Can you imagine such a world?” he added.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


  17. Likes revelarts liked this post
  18. #299
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, U.S.A.
    Posts
    14,175
    Thanks (Given)
    4834
    Thanks (Received)
    4679
    Likes (Given)
    2593
    Likes (Received)
    1598
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    3
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14075394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    Did he really? Is this the damning quote from 2017?
    "...But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict what, predict, and afterwards you can say, ‘Why do we need the elections?’ — because we know what the result will be. Can you imagine such a world?”

    that's it.
    glad you were able to look that quote up.

    "you can say, 'why do we need elections.'"
    I can imagine a world where people buy into that.
    But I can't imagine a world where I'd trust an AI of being capable of doing it.
    I can't imagine a world where I'd trust the AI was not manipulate by the creators biases &/or "stakeholders" influence.
    Or a world where anyone could trust the "AI's" results.
    It appears Klaus can.

    The WEF web site also has this
    Quote Originally Posted by WEF
    ...Can artificial intelligence (AI) help with our voting decisions?
    Music and video streaming services already suggest songs, movies or TV shows that we will probably enjoy. Online shopping sites helpfully suggest other products we might like to buy. All this is based on what we’ve already watched, listened to or bought.
    So why not have a similar system to suggest whom we should vote for?
    With preferential voting, political parties and candidates already issue how-to-vote cards. But what if an AI service could create a personalised how-to-vote card for each and every one of us?...

    https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/...next-election/
    the WEF seems to paint the current AIs "suggestion" process as sound, benign and objective.
    As if the it's not bias by big advertisers, manipulated algorithms, as well as persons and products that are downgraded or outright censored from view.

    brave new world
    Last edited by revelarts; 12-29-2023 at 11:57 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

  19. #300
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    24,022
    Thanks (Given)
    4268
    Thanks (Received)
    4623
    Likes (Given)
    1441
    Likes (Received)
    1111
    Piss Off (Given)
    0
    Piss Off (Received)
    39
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9173682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    "...But since the next step could be to go into prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections anymore because you can already predict what, predict, and afterwards you can say, ‘Why do we need the elections?’ — because we know what the result will be. Can you imagine such a world?”

    that's it.
    glad you were able to look that quote up.

    "you can say, 'why do we need elections.'"
    I can imagine a world where people buy into that.
    But I can't imagine a world where I'd trust an AI of being capable of doing it.
    I can't imagine a world where I'd trust the AI was not manipulate by the creators biases &/or "stakeholders" influence.
    Or a world where anyone could trust the "AI's" results.
    It appears Klaus can.

    The WEF web site also has this

    the WEF seems to paint the current AIs "suggestion" process as sound, benign and objective.
    As if the it's not bias by big advertisers, manipulated algorithms, as well as persons and products that are downgraded or outright censored from view.

    brave new world
    You missed, "...But one fear which I have heard is..." I'm just surprised it took 6 years of scouring before someone found it, inferred from it, and Youtubed it. Now all the antiKlausniks are going to spread it further amongst the interwebs. Self fulfilling prophecy and all.
    "when socialism fails, blame capitalism and demand more socialism." - A friend
    "You know the difference between libs and right-wingers? Libs STFU when evidence refutes their false beliefs." - Another friend
    “Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” - Paulo Coelho


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Debate Policy - Political Forums