Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Teasing my dog with my drone. My wife too!

Not teasing her too - but she's in the short video a few times. I know the video sucks but if you set your settings higher on youtube, anything recorded on my new drone is in 4k60fps.

I know I don't post many pics of her and certainly no videos!

I couldn't get shots of Nikoh doing so, but she's desperately chasing the drone and jumping at it. She hates this thing! Disregard the long steel pole, remnants of a basketball hoop I just took down. And stuff in the yard from garage that was slightly flooded a bit back. Oh, and the clumps of dog hair all over, I just brushed Nikoh as she's shedding a ton this year and my wife was angry at me for just tossing it in the wind!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes fj1200, BoogyMan, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not teasing her too - but she's in the short video a few times. I know the video sucks but if you set your settings higher on youtube, anything recorded on my new drone is in 4k60fps.

I couldn't get shots of Nikoh doing so, but she's desperately chasing the drone and jumping at it. She hates this thing! Disregard the long steel pole, remnants of a basketball hoop I just took down. And stuff in the yard from garage that was slightly flooded a bit back. Oh, and the clumps of dog hair all over, I just brushed Nikoh as she's shedding a ton this year and my wife was angry at me for just tossing it in the wind!

Birds love hair tossed in the wind. Good nesting material.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Likes icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

You teased your dog with your wife?

My dog and my wife fight for space on the bed every night... but I don't tease her... the dog, I don't tease the dog...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

6. Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Birds love hair tossed in the wind. Good nesting material.
    Yups! It's all gone now. But Nikoh is shedding so much that I could leave 3 clumps out there daily!

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    You teased your dog with your wife?

My dog and my wife fight for space on the bed every night... but I don't tease her... the dog, I don't tease the dog...
    Now, I teased my wife a few nights back... we had steak and mashed potatoes for dinner. She made fun of me for something, so I thought hardly about it for about 2 minutes or so, and then I flicked a small amount of the potatoes at her and it hit her right in the face (right where I was aiming!). Between the appearance of the potatoes on her and her face - priceless! I never laughed so hard in my life.

BUT - it's now her turn. And she said when I least expect it. I keep my doors locked now!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

If you want to take it to the next level, tie a piece of beef to the drone.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.