Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I've had to modify my "boycott" stance. That must mean I lied and/or am a flip-flopper Had to modify hard-line stances from "never" to "when and where practical". Whether or not it is PC, there are certain items that no matter how hard I try nor how much money I spend, I can't find a suitable replacement.

However, chicken for me is easy. The people next door to my grandparents raised chickens. They're mindless, nasty, noisy and destructive. They're birds and they have and presumably will always eat bugs. I'm sure the preceding goes a long way toward my distaste for eating bird.

Still not eating bugs outside a survival situation
    There's few things I use that can't be traded for something else. My opinion on boycotts though is do what you like, buy what you wish. I'll do the same. I don't like getting on someone else's train unless it's going exactly where I want.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes fj1200, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

It's interesting how my personal boycotts have lasted over the years.

I said I was never buying another Nike product about 8 years ago and I haven't. In fact I don't miss having Nike around at all. I haven't missed shopping at Target or Walmart for last 5 years.

I do, however, still purchase Starbucks hot chocolate mix from Amazon no matter how mad I get at the company.

I don't buy Tysons chicken and don't remember ever buying it. I suppose I've eaten it if it's used at a restaurant. I wouldn't know.

I do believe in boycotts. The Disney boycott is effective and hopefully enlightening for some.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    There's few things I use that can't be traded for something else. My opinion on boycotts though is do what you like, buy what you wish. I'll do the same. I don't like getting on someone else's train unless it's going exactly where I want.
    Agreed. When I get around to pointing out something I am boycotting, I state what it is and why. There are plenty of things I think everyone should boycott. I may even state that I is what I think.

In the end it is an individual choice.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

RE: Globalist want us to eat Bugs & Human flesh... seriously
    SUBTOPIC:
    ※→ et al,

There is a QUESTION as to what the subject of the protest is... What are they saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I state what it is and why.

In the end it is an individual choice.
    (COMMENT)

This was not just a surprise attack on the idea of "sovereignty" for which Article 51 of the UN Charter was written, but cry in support of a people that have done nothing to make a contribution to humanity. They are a parasite on civilization.

I am waiting for an International Court of Justice (ICJ) in the determination South Africa has made based on the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). South Africa has made the claim that Israel has the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, Namely the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) which is a designated terrorist group by the European Union (EU).

Interestingly enough that the ICJ made a judgement (Judgment of the Court (Grand Chamber) of 26 July 2017 Council of the European Union v Hamas) would not make a ruling, but instead, set the case back to the General Court of the EU. And as recently as 2019, the EU has made it clear that the

Court rejects Hamas claims

However, the General Court ruled
    that Hamas is not a sovereign state and could not rely on the principle of non-interference to annul the EU's decision. Furthermore, it ruled that Hamas had not shown that its political and armed wings are separate.In its ruling, the court cited several instances of Hamas carrying out terrorist attacks on Israelis and foreigners.
    The decision can be appealed before the European Court of Justice.
    In December, the General Court rejected a separate appeal by Hamas for the EU to unfreeze its assets.
    Hamas advocates armed struggle and does not recognize Israel.
    The court decision comes as the Gaza Strip suffers from a mounting humanitarian crisis, in part caused by three wars with Israel since 2008 and an Israeli-Egyptian blockade.

AS OF 6 MARCH 2019
    THE GENERAL COURT (First Chamber, Extended Composition)
    hereby:

1. Dismisses the action;
    2. Orders Hamas to bear its own costs and to pay those incurred by the Council of the European Union;
    3. Orders the European Commission to bear its own costs.

AS OF 3 FEB 2022. HAMAS remained on the updated Terrorist Listing>
    In II. GROUPS AND ENTITIES: ‘Hamas’, including ‘Hamas-Izz al-Din al-Qassem’.
    Let us remember that HAMAS is a terrorist Group, that yet again, initiated open hostilities with the State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
    R

8. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RoccoR View Post
    RE: Globalist want us to eat Bugs & Human flesh... seriously
    SUBTOPIC:
    ※→ et al,

There is a QUESTION as to what the subject of the protest is... What are they saying?

(COMMENT)

This was not just a surprise attack on the idea of "sovereignty" for which Article 51 of the UN Charter was written, but cry in support of a people that have done nothing to make a contribution to humanity. They are a parasite on civilization.

I am waiting for an International Court of Justice (ICJ) in the determination South Africa has made based on the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (CPPCG). South Africa has made the claim that Israel has the intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, Namely the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) which is a designated terrorist group by the European Union (EU).

Interestingly enough that the ICJ made a judgement (Judgment of the Court (Grand Chamber) of 26 July 2017 Council of the European Union v Hamas) would not make a ruling, but instead, set the case back to the General Court of the EU. And as recently as 2019, the EU has made it clear that the

Court rejects Hamas claims

However, the General Court ruled
    that Hamas is not a sovereign state and could not rely on the principle of non-interference to annul the EU's decision. Furthermore, it ruled that Hamas had not shown that its political and armed wings are separate.In its ruling, the court cited several instances of Hamas carrying out terrorist attacks on Israelis and foreigners.
    The decision can be appealed before the European Court of Justice.
    In December, the General Court rejected a separate appeal by Hamas for the EU to unfreeze its assets.
    Hamas advocates armed struggle and does not recognize Israel.
    The court decision comes as the Gaza Strip suffers from a mounting humanitarian crisis, in part caused by three wars with Israel since 2008 and an Israeli-Egyptian blockade.

Let us remember that HAMAS is a terrorist Group, that yet again, initiated open hostilities with the State of Israel.

Most Respectfully,
    R
    Cannot say I have a very high opinion of anything South Africa has to say. That logic and fact have nothing to do with whatever it is they yammer on about is an understatement. I had the misfortune of listening to South Africa talk for as long as I could bear it on the issue of Russia being the victim of Russia's unprovoked attack on the Ukraine. He talked in circles, using big words trying to appear educated, and provided nothing to support his statement.

I read South Africa's charges against Israel a couple of days ago. Each time I walk away amazed that such stupidity can manage to actually sustain itself. Not hard to figure out how current government turned a thriving economy into a poorhouse. Basis of most of its arguments are trying to stretch any and everything with very thin thread into a comparison to Apartheid. The be-all end-all of any discussion just as the US left silences critics with the accusation of racism.

Accusing Israel of genocide for its determination to erase a criminal organization is quite the imaginative use and stretch of the word genocide. The destruction of ISIS didn't appear to have many detractors by mostly the same crowd of chair-polishers. So when it suits the accuser, an organization can be misconstrued as a "people"/race/ethnicity.

The only difference is who the attacks were against. To make matters worse, the chair-polishing bureaucrats in these various World organizations that see themselves as someone do nothing but talk and punt the football. Afraid of the backlash for making determinations based on fact rather than public popularity.

Hamas should never have been recognized by anyone as anything more than it is or every was. A criminal terrorist organization of alleged religion zealots who in my opinion put the profits of war ahead of even their religion and couldn't hold jobs at McDonald's if there was peace.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

10. Thanks RoccoR thanked this post
    Likes RoccoR liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Lab-Grown Meat Has a Bigger Problem Than the Lab
    Leading scientists agree that cultured meat products won’t give you cancer, but the industry doesn’t have the decades of data to prove it—so it’s trying to avoid the question instead.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...s-than-the-fda

Study: Bill Gates’ Lab Grown Meat Causes Cancer in Humans

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/study-bil...cer-in-humans/

https://rumble.com/v2aoot6-bill-gate...in-humans.html

"Study Reveals Bill Gates’ Fake Meat Causes ‘Turbo Cancers’ in Humans"
    'Bill Gates’ lab-grown meat causes cancer in humans who consume it, according to a disturbing new study.'
    "Synthetic meat has been heavily promoted by Bill Gates and the globalist elites at the WEF as the solution to so-called climate change. However, this fake food has now been shown to cause cancer via the immortalized cell lines used to manufacture it.

“Normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever. To get the cell cultures to grow at rates big enough to power a business, several companies … are quietly using what are called immortalized cells, something most people have never eaten intentionally,” Fassler wrote.

While immortalized cell lines “are a staple of medical research,” Fassler noted that these are technically pre-cancerous and can be fully cancerous at times.
    “The problem is that the materials used to make the product – ‘immortalized cell lines’ – replicate forever, just like cancer. Which means, in effect, that they are cancer. Industry types are ‘confident’ that eating such products poses no risk. But it’s not difficult to see, even if the products are ‘proven’ safe, how people might be put off by the thought that they’re eating a glorified tumor.”
    According to REN, the dangers of fake meat made using immortalized cell lines come from the fact that long-term safety data for its consumption are not yet available.

You shouldn’t be surprised. After all, it’s not the first time Gates has attempted to push an experimental product on the masses in order to generate enormous profits for himself and catastrophic results for the rest of humanity." Dmitry Baxter

Bill Gates-Promoted ‘Synthetic Meat’ Made from ‘Immortalized’ Cancer Cells
    https://slaynews.com/news/bill-gates...-cancer-cells/

As globalist elites continue to push for the end of meat consumption as part of the “green agenda,” disturbing information has emerged about an “alternative” prompted by Microsoft founder Bill Gates.

Technocrats appear keen to preclude the masses from eating real meat.

While they claim that ending meat eating is about combatting the specter of climate change, there’s, conveniently, a lot of money to be made from the emerging industry that seeks to replace it.

While there is a significant push underway for people to surrender steaks, burgers, and hot dogs and instead eat bugs and algae, climate alarmists and elites alike are also hyping so-called synthetic “meat.”

This alternative may prove too much to swallow for many consumers in light of the present lack of health data about what such laboratory productions might do to consumers, as well as Bloomberg’s recent report underscoring how synthetic meat is, in many cases, cancer.

When peddling his book “How to Avoid a Climate Disaster” in 2021, Gates told the MIT Technology Review that “all rich countries should move to 100% synthetic beef.

“You can get used to the taste difference, and the claim is they’re going to make it taste even better over time.

“Eventually, that green premium is modest enough that you can sort of change the [behavior of] people or use regulation to totally shift the demand.”

Although Gates contends that fewer methane emissions from livestock flatulence will help combat climate change, it won’t just be the planet that will allegedly benefit.

He seeks to turn a significant profit, having invested in various companies that create faux meat and plant-based meat substitutes.

In his discussion of cancerous lab meats, Igor Chudov noted on his Substack that the World Economic Forum has also championed the replacement of real meat.

The WEF ran an article in 2019 — the same year Israeli start-up Aleph Farms claimed to be the first company to produce a steak in a lab — entitled, “You will be eating replacement meats within 20 years. Here’s why,” which claimed lab meats could be created more efficiently and had “fewer product risks than conventional meat.”

Again, in 2020, it ran a piece claiming that lab meat was a “more sustainable solution” that would reverse deforestation and help limit global temperature rises.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said select lab-grown meats were safe for human consumption for the first time in November 2022, two years after Singapore became the first country to permit their sale.

Upside Foods, a California-based and Gates-backed company that makes so-called meat from chicken cells, was subsequently cleared to begin selling its product as soon as the U.S. Department of Agriculture inspected its facilities, reported CNN.

Reuters reported last month that Upside hopes to bring its doctored meat to restaurants as early as this year.

Another California-based lab-meat company, Good Meat, has an application pending with the FDA.

JOIN THE FIGHT - DONATE TO SLAY NEWS TODAY!
    The Netherlands-based Mosa Meat and Israel-based Believer Meats reportedly are also in talks with the FDA to bring their vat-grown meat simulacrum to American tables.

In addition to surmounting regulatory hurdles, Reuters noted these companies will also have to lock down the supply chain for the “nutrient mix to feed cells and for the massive bioreactors required to produce large quantities of cultivated meat.”

A recent Bloomberg report noted that for decades, “companies such as Pfizer Inc. and Johnson & Johnson have cultured large volumes of cells to produce vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and other biotherapeutics.

“Now the idea is that we might as well eat these cells, too.”

While lab-grown meat advocates contend their product is, at least on the cellular level, no different from real meat, the report stressed that “normal meat cells don’t just keep dividing forever”; normal cells will only divide a few dozen times.

In order to get the cell cultures to multiply at the rates necessary to keep these doctored meat companies afloat, “several companies, including the Big Three, are quietly using what are called immortalized cells. …

“Immortalized cells are a staple of medical research, but they are, technically speaking, precancerous and can be, in some cases, fully cancerous.”

The first immortal cell line came from Henrietta Lacks, a black tobacco farmer from southern Virginia who had cervical cancer.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16