Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default The Democrat Flu

Don't rush to your PDRs looking for it. The official title is Type A Influenza; meaning, there's at least a Type B, as well as the China flu in whatever variant it currently is in. Scuttlebutt (I can't verify having not had both) It's one of those "almost as bad as" (COVID) things. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's more contagious because every single one of us got it. Usually, Hannah. Annabelle and I don't catch anything, to include the 3 different bouts of COVID we've had here.

I decided to label it the "Democrat flu" because once you've fought off 103 temp all day, and your fever breaks, and hacking up my lungs the rest of the night, by Wed I was a complete wreck, both mentally and physically exhausted. Throw in some nausea/throwing up for good measure the next day, severe headache and generally aching at the cellular level from fighting that shit off, there isn't a single part of me that wasn't absolutely miserable.

Just made me think the only thing I can think of close enough to describe the sheer miserableness is Democrats
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

There is that and a new IRS Audit opportunity for all Americans. LOL
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post