Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Putin ally recommends Russia use low-yield nuclear weapons in Ukraine

"Liberate" the region. Annex it. Then declare martial law and nuke it. The Donbas region glowing in the dark for a thousand years or so ought to solve everyone's issue.

I wouldn't spend a second in moral distress if someone put a bullet in Kadyrov's head. He's like the proverbial terrier standing behind Putin's leg yapping his fool head off trying to start a bunch of shit he has no chance of finishing.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-...eapons-ukraine
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-02-2022 at 10:35 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    "Liberate" the region. Annex it. Then declare martial law and nuke it. The Donbas region glowing in the dark for a thousand years or so ought to solve everyone's issue.

I wouldn't spend a second in moral distress if someone put a bullet in Kadyrov's head. He's like the proverbial terrier standing behind Putin's leg yapping his fool head off trying to start a bunch of shit he has no chance of finishing.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-...eapons-ukraine
    How is the US going to "respond decisively" if they use tactical nukes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    How is the US going to "respond decisively" if they use tactical nukes.
    Have you seen the bobblehead idiot in the WH? I really couldn't say. I am quite sure the Pentagon has a response plan.

What I have heard most is an all-out conventional attack by NATO. Russia wouldn't stand a chance. Don't know how that negates Russia's strategic nukes, but the idea is to not escalate into global thermonuclear war if it can be avoided.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Have you seen the bobblehead idiot in the WH? I really couldn't say. I am quite sure the Pentagon has a response plan.

What I have heard most is an all-out conventional attack by NATO. Russia wouldn't stand a chance. Don't know how that negates Russia's strategic nukes, but the idea is to not escalate into global thermonuclear war if it can be avoided.
    Yeah sounds like world War iii to me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Yeah sounds like world War iii to me.
    I would just about any use of nuclear weapons by any major player will trigger whatever anyone envisions WWIII is going to be.

Even a one-off by an insignificant little gnat like N Korea assures retaliation by a "superpower" (mainly, us). That would trigger China, which would trigger Australia, Japan, the UK and whoever else opposes China in the Pacific. Russia is only more likely at the moment because of Putin compounding is blunders with military incompetence Biden probably envies.

The World is a dangerous place and a much smaller one due to advanced technology. We are part of the World whether or not we like it. Our arrogance doesn't exempt us from the consequences. If China goes to war with Russia or India, we STILL get the fallout here.

Caving to any of their demands will only make it more insatiable.