Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

City pays $300K in settlement after arresting Christians for singing hymns during COVID-19 lockdowns

In a legal resolution that echoes the tense confrontations over draconian restrictions on the faith community in parts of the United States during the COVID-19 lockdowns, a city in Idaho has agreed to a settlement of $300,000 following the arrest of Christians who were singing hymns outdoors as a form of protest.

The lawsuit was filed by Gabriel Rench and Sean and Rachel Bohnet against the city of Moscow, Idaho, and several of its employees in response to a gathering that took place at City Hall in September 2020.

The Idaho Counties Risk Management Program, the city’s liability insurance provider, determined that a financial settlement was the best way to resolve the suit and avoid lengthy litigation.

Under the terms of the agreement, the ICRMP will pay $300,000, and all claims against the city and the employees named in the lawsuit will be dismissed, along with a release of all liability, as stated in a July 14 press release by the city of Moscow.

Rench was awarded the settlement for violations of their constitutional rights. The settlement was signed by the city's supervisor Gary Riedner, city attorneys Mia Bautista and Elizabeth Warner, Moscow Chief of Police James Fry, and city employees Will Krasselt, Megan Vincello, and Jake Lee, according to a statement by Rench.

Rench, who came to Moscow in 2002 to attend the University of Idaho, voiced his relief at the resolution while expressing concern over the cost to city taxpayers. “I am glad this shameful saga is over, but unfortunately at a high cost to the city taxpayers. I estimate that the city spent about $500,000 of city resources on this fight, including the mediated settlement,” he said.

Rench further accused the city of Moscow and a “liberal cult” of consistent religious discrimination against his church and members of the Christian community. He criticized the city’s response to the ongoing issue of Stickergate, an incident involving high school students protesting his arrest by posting free speech stickers on city poles. He claimed these students were singled out and charged with misdemeanors while others committing similar actions went unpunished.

The settlement follows the arrests that occurred at a “Psalm sing” protest in the City Hall parking lot on Sept. 23, 2020. The protest, organized by Christ Church where Rench was a deacon, attracted nationwide attention, even reaching the Twitter feed of then-President Trump.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/c...lockdowns.html

It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Another case
    Christians prohibited from gathering outside social distanced in mask.
    while Mayor went to protest with thousands of people.
    http://youtube.com/shorts/OCMURegEzIM?feature=share
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-03-2023 at 09:54 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

4. Likes RoccoR, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

When people's heads are stuck in trying to change the past, they can never change the future because they can't see the present. Just sayin
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    When people's heads are stuck in trying to change the past, they can never change the future because they can't see the present. Just sayin
    Some people ignore history and continue to make same mistake. It's ethical to bring up the past to deter making same mistake.

Showing people how tyrannical the government was during the plandemic hopefully will open their eyes to not allow it to happen again.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

8. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default This is why Radical Democrats want to control Education so much..

If the people are informed. They threaten the CROOKED Politicians.
    So they DO NOT WANT THE PEOPLE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE...AT ALL.

I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

10. Thanks SassyLady, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

why is it that some things in history are supposed to be selectively forgotten or ignored and others are "never" to be forgotten and things put in place to memorialize and to make sure "never again"?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

the present.

one mom's experience.
    (June 12 2023)
    Today marks a year since Aiden woke me up at 4:30 am complaining of chest pain and pain with inspiration.
    He was 14.
    It was severe enough to wake him up from sleep.
    This was 2 days following his second Pfizer COVID vaccine....
    ...The attending cardiologist ordered a battery of tests. All signs pointed to the vaccine being the cause.
    She consulted with the CDC and his official diagnosis was “post-COVID vaccine myocarditis.” ...
    ...By the 3 day it plateaued and began to drop.
    He was able to go home on day 4 on essential bed rest until cardiology follow up. ...
    The enormity of the situation hit me when the shock wore off.
    When we got home, he had intermittent chest pain.
    Both my husband and I have since confessed to each other that we were worried that he wouldn’t wake up one morning...
    ...At his cardiology follow up, he was restricted more from physical activity including PE (freshman year of high school) or even playing with his friends outside.
    He first had to be cleared after rest and a cardiopulmonary stress test.
    That took 4 months of inactivity....
    ...It was still abnormal likely due to lack of conditioning (low stroke volume and VO2)
    We also had to see a pulmonologist for similar reasons based on the results.
    There have been so many bumps in the road along this journey that I couldn’t possibly list them all.

...So here we are a year later and I think it’s important to reflect.

...Most importantly, he is doing very well. He is not expected to have any long term damage based on imaging and the course of his Acute phase. Also, mentally, he has handled this like a champ.
    Wayyyyy better than me...

...I have also seen A LOT of ugly. I’m sad to say the bulk of it has come from the Twitter medical community. I find it beyond hypocritical to support a vaccine and deny the existence of the vaccine injured especially with clear causation....

....I also believed “we were all in this together”.
    Then the bills started rolling in and I realized that we are in fact alone.
    There has been zero paid to date to compensate COVID vaccine injuries and they are expensive....

This mom is blessed, her son is still alive and back on his feet.
    So, nope, sorry, people are not going to forget or stop talking about it.
    Especially since
    • they aren't compensating victims TODAY or in the FUTURE partly because they don't want to LOOK at (are covering up/lying about) the PAST.
    • they are still recommending shots TODAY. Some schools (k-college) are demanding that children take the shots.
    • a lot of the medical community is still in denial about the past TODAY.
    • and many people TODAY still have no clue what or how much damage the shots and other official "recommendations" harmed everyone and our liberties TODAY or in the Future.

It's very Hard (impossible) to fix of problems if you ignore the sources.
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-07-2023 at 08:54 AM.

12. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

CDC Altered Minnesota Death Certificates that List a Covid Vaccine as a Cause of Death
    Someone (who needs to remain anonymous) was able to obtain the death certificates from Minnesota for all deaths that occurred from 2015 to the present, which presented the opportunity to see if the CDC is being entirely honest about the US death data. Unsurprisingly, the CDC is not.

As we shall document, the CDC is concealing references to a covid vaccine on Minnesota death certificates (that are exceedingly rare to begin with because of widespread medical establishment denialism of vaccine adverse side effects). In almost every death certificate that identifies a covid vaccine as a cause of death, the CDC committed data fraud by not assigning the ICD 10 code for vaccine side effects to the causes of death listed on the death certificate....

https://brownstone.org/articles/cdc-...-certificates/

nearly every C19 'conspiracy' turns out to be true.

What should be done:
    Hard core investigations exposing the Pharma & Gov't cover ups, lies, fraud, criminal malfeasance etc.
    Prosecutions.
    Compensation for the vx injured and families of the deceased.
    A medical bill of rights amendment
    OPEN research into the origins of C19
    OPEN research into & promotion of all the remedies available for C19. (preferable equal to the level of vx promo)
    and OPEN research into medical help for the vx injured
    ... all paid for by big pharma and the govt(s)
    Last edited by revelarts; 08-09-2023 at 01:39 PM.

14. Thanks SassyLady, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Rand Paul is so disgusted with the DOJ that's he's asking local DA to bring charges against Fauci. However, he predicts the corruption in DC is such that nothing will be done.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

16. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post