refused to allow the vaxxed into stores,
    Blocked then from public transportation,
    Blocked then from public venues,
    Refused them medical attention,
    barred them schools and universities,
    refused them travel out side of the country,
    put the vaxxed them in quarantine,
    Kept vaxxed people away from their elderly or dying loved ones
    made the vaxxed wear things on their faces or suffer various penalties?
    Made people who were vaxxed stay away from Churches & ran them out of parks & off beaches
    Told them to STAY HOME until we say so.

Made people NOT get experimental vaccines issued by federal, state, local or corporate policy?
    under threat of various penalties & sanctions?

the same?
    Really?
    What porch are you on Gunny?
    Antivaxxers cried like little bitches and contributed just as much to the politicization of the issue as the idiots that want to throw people in jail for not getting the vaccination.

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I don't care what you think. I don't care what you do. Isn't that what y'all have been crybabying about? I DO care that you helped turn this into a political shitfest so that no one will EVER know the actual truth. Y'all interjecting politics into a medical situation didn't help and no telling how many got hurt by bum fucking scoop from EITHER side.

THAT porch.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Antivaxxers cried like little bitches and contributed just as much to the politicization of the issue as the idiots that want to throw people in jail for not getting the vaccination.

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I don't care what you think. I don't care what you do. Isn't that what y'all have been crybabying about? I DO care that you helped turn this into a political shitfest so that no one will EVER know the actual truth. Y'all interjecting politics into a medical situation didn't help and no telling how many got hurt by bum fucking scoop from EITHER side.

THAT porch.
    what politics did I inject into the question Gunny?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

THAT porch.
    Anti vaxxers didn't force anyone to believe ANYTHING or DO anything.
    the whole point was that people should make up their OWN minds.
    And have ALL the available info & options.
    and then do what they thought best.
    You know freedom.
    Not fear and Jump to do what papa Guberment & big pharma wants and don't ask questions.

sorry you don't get that
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Anti vaxxers didn't force anyone to believe ANYTHING or DO anything.
    the whole point was that people should make up their OWN minds.
    And have ALL the available info & options.
    and then do what they thought best.
    You know freedom.
    Not fear and Jump to do what papa Guberment & big pharma wants and don't ask questions.

sorry you don't get that
    Vaxxers didn't force anyone to do anything either, if you want to play THAT bullshit.

The whole point is when your decision for you fucks over everyone else, you DON'T get to make up your own mind. The welfare of the community trumps the welfare of the individual. That is how our society works. I should say, how it worked. Obviously they don't teach social studies anymore. Or that they DO teach the ultimate in self-centered selfishness nowadays is just as obvious.

The only thing antivaxxers "accomplished" is making people think they're extremist crybabies just like the vax or die crowd. No difference.

In this case, it didn't matter. No one made you get a vaccine you didn't want. You got your way so WTF are you crying about STILL?

I get the idea you argue with yourself in the mirror and there's always a winner and loser

It's over.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

6. Likes revelarts, SassyLady, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Vaxxers didn't force anyone to do anything either, if you want to play THAT bullshit.
    When "the community" holds a gun to someones head and say, "do it or else", that's "force", and you know it.

goodnight.
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-02-2022 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

When "the community" holds a gun to someones head and say, "do it or else", that's "force", and you know it.

goodnight.
    Fine. I'll forgive you and grant amnesty if you'll just STFU about it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Here's start to what should be happening world wide

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Here's the problem I have, and it's nothing to do with who decided ultimately to get the shot and those who chose not to.

To me it's about all of the lies. The biggest lie started in China and continued onto the US when it was discovered that here were connections to funding at the Wuhan lab. Then the media interjected and lied to us and censored any discussion or truths. Many in our government lied to us. Fauci was by far the worst individual of all that was involved and lied so many times I couldn't even count.

We were lied to about how it spread, about masks, about lockdowns curing things, first and still told this was a "vaccine", but it did not prevent one from getting the disease we found out after the fact. That there was no gain of function shenanigans. The list could go on for pages and pages and pages.

This doesn't change or have anything to do with one's choice to get the shot or not. They lied in so many ways to the American people and much of this lying affected peoples lives in so many ways.

And the money trail is still being hidden the best they can... but I am hoping if republicans win the upcoming election that they will pull Fauci and others in on various investigations to find out what was lied about, and who, if anyone, was or is making monies/royalties or whatever from any of these medical companies.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

11. Thanks Gunny, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Here's the problem I have, and it's nothing to do with who decided ultimately to get the shot and those who chose not to.

To me it's about all of the lies. The biggest lie started in China and continued onto the US when it was discovered that here were connections to funding at the Wuhan lab. Then the media interjected and lied to us and censored any discussion or truths. Many in our government lied to us. Fauci was by far the worst individual of all that was involved and lied so many times I couldn't even count.

We were lied to about how it spread, about masks, about lockdowns curing things, first and still told this was a "vaccine", but it did not prevent one from getting the disease we found out after the fact. That there was no gain of function shenanigans. The list could go on for pages and pages and pages.

This doesn't change or have anything to do with one's choice to get the shot or not. They lied in so many ways to the American people and much of this lying affected peoples lives in so many ways.

And the money trail is still being hidden the best they can... but I am hoping if republicans win the upcoming election that they will pull Fauci and others in on various investigations to find out what was lied about, and who, if anyone, was or is making monies/royalties or whatever from any of these medical companies.
    Agreed, but don't stop at "official" lies. The extremist sheeple on both sides pushing their personal beliefs as facts/truth are as guilty of spreading the lie as the MSM and government.

BOTH sides of the vax argument and the Biden Admin's catering to crybabies has ensured we'll never get the actual truth.

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Agreed, but don't stop at "official" lies. The extremist sheeple on both sides pushing their personal beliefs as facts/truth are as guilty of spreading the lie as the MSM and government.

BOTH sides of the vax argument and the Biden Admin's catering to crybabies has ensured we'll never get the actual truth.

But Gunny help me out, what LIES -specifically- did the anti-vax, anti-mandate, anti-lockdown side push?
    •that the virus was man made. True
    •the virus is not as big a threat as advertised. 98+% survive. True
    •there are alternative treatments & policies. True
    •that lockdowns were not the way to go. True
    •that lockdowns were harmful mentally, socially & economically. True
    •that in all past pandemics they quarantined the sick and didn't lockdown the healthy. True
    •that the surgical & cloth mask are basically useless against viruses. and OSHA & the CDC knew it long ago. True (useless and likely harmful)
    •that the new "vaccines" were experimental. True
    •that the new "vaccines" could have dangerous side effects & prove to be extremely dangerous long term. True
    •that the new "vaccines" could change peoples DNA. True
    •that the new "vaccines" RNA would get into breast milk. True
    •that the new "vaccines" would not stop transmission. True
    •that the new "vaccines" would not stop people from getting covid. True
    •that the Covid mostly effected the elderly so everyone else should be left the H--- alone. True
    •that a one-size-fits-all experimental vaccine mandate is wrong, medically, morally & legally. True
    •that the gov't was planning on mandates. True
    •that the gov't was planning on vaccine passports. (still are) True
    •that natural immunity was/is BETTER than the "vaccines". True
    •that Faucii is a lying scumbag and has been for decades. True

the only things Wrong I can think of is Trump saying stuff about Bleach and aquarium cleaner or something.
    And the ideas of "chips" in the vaccine, None of which anyone on this board promoted. not even "Juicer" I believe.

So seriously Gunny, What Lies are you thinking of?
    Was it the WAY they/we expressed the TRUE information? or what?
    Last edited by revelarts; 11-05-2022 at 04:47 PM.

15. Thanks Black Diamond, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

But Gunny help me out, what LIES -specifically- did the anti-vax, anti-mandate, anti-lockdown side push?
    •that the virus was man made. True
    •the virus is not as big a threat as advertised. 98+% survive. True
    •there are alternative treatments & policies. True
    •that lockdowns were not the way to go. True
    •that lockdowns were harmful mentally, socially & economically. True
    •that in all past pandemics they quarantined the sick and didn't lockdown the healthy. True
    •that the surgical & cloth mask are basically useless. and the OSHA & the CDC knew it long ago. True (useless and likely harmful)
    •that the new "vaccines" were experimental. True
    •that the new "vaccines" could have dangerous side effects & prove to be extremely dangerous long term. True
    •that the new "vaccines" could change peoples DNA. True
    •that the new "vaccines" RNA would get into breast milk. True
    •that the new "vaccines" would not stop transmission. True
    •that the new "vaccines" would not stop people from getting covid. True
    •that the Covid mostly effected the elderly so everyone else should be left the H--- alone. True
    •that a one-size-fits-all experimental vaccine mandates is wrong, medically, morally & legally. True
    •that the gov't was planning on mandates. True
    •that the gov't was planning on vaccine passports. (still are) True

the only things Wrong I can think of is Trump saying stuff about Bleach and aquarium cleaner or something.
    And the ideas of "chips" in the vaccine, which no one on this board promoted.

So seriously Gunny, What Lies are you thinking of?
    Was it the WAY they/we expressed it? or what?
    There were many who did promote that idea as well as that's it's the mark of the beast. Gunny may not be limiting his scope to this board.

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes revelarts, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeps, I was guilty myself of posting some things that later turned out to not be true. We know folks in the government and media lied to us, and some folks took things to the extreme on the other side of the coin.

But I'll still feel a 'little' better even if it's just Fauci that goes down for his lies. He feels like the King Ringleader of the Lies. They should put him in Jeffrey Epstein's old cell.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    There were many who did promote that idea as well as that's it's the mark of the beast. Gunny may not be limiting his scope to this board.
    Or that it was planned and had Obama's DNA embedded into the vaccine. Found that out right here no less!

21. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    When speaking in general, I rarely limit my scope to this board.

One of my first comments whenever it was the "pandemic" became "official" was: "We, as a Nation, are acting like bunch of scared pussies in front of the entire World," or words to that effect. That was when it was still a medical emergency, prior to extremists politicizing a biological virus. Because we all know virus's vote

Cause - effect - (working on potential) cure was and remains lost to superstitious fear-mongering from both extremes, with a self-interested government backed by the MSM and social media taking a side.

IMO, everyone lost.

23. Likes jimnyc liked this post