Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's very odd that alcohol seemingly is involved in so many of these incidents. What a coincidence that is.
    I know of a place in Myrtle Beach SC where you can get a $10 T-shirt for $100.
    If alcohol is involved!

Just saying
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    If alcohol is involved!

Just saying
    South of the Border? Not that I ever had a t-shirt from there
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    If alcohol is involved!

Just saying
    Damn, where the fu*k you always come from out of the blue to remind me of that shit? LOL

I remember that day vividly. Asked them in there about some "marijuana" stuff they were selling at the counter behind the glass. No clue back then but was that crap called spice or whatever the hell it's called. Saw a video of a guy smoke some and minutes later he bugged out and ended up jumping out his front window right through the shades and all! And hell, I remember as well that I was on the 16th floor looking down at the pool... I'm glad better judgement took over and I only got robbed for my tank top!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    South of the Border? Not that I ever had a t-shirt from there
    My Dad used to drive us to Florida every year and we kids would be in the back of the truck he had that was all done up with beds and a table. Anyway, you would first see a sign like "Jose says come to South of the Border, only 1,000 miles away!" and then 500, 250, 200, and so on and on. Talk about making a kid anxious to go there! And 90% of the time Dad would whiz right on by as I looked out the rear window in desperation.

But no, I was solo at Myrtle Beach, may have visited the Crazy Horse gentlemans club too many times... can't recall if all the alcohol they force you to buy in there has any correlation to the t-shirt.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Thanks Mr. P, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Definitely not one of my better moments, but I chalk it up to being drunker than the rest! Thank God it was just Rick, Joe and I! Then again, Rick did me no favors by telling all you bastards!

I still want you to come when I go back. I think we can certainly find more damage to do in Talkeetna. And both machines still run wonderfully and no worse for the wear.

Fwiw, @darin also rolled the 4 wheeler like you. Took a sharp turn too fast and slammo to the ground he went! And then Mrs. Abs @Abbey Marie decided it would be a great time to fracture her wrist/arm, while we are 25 miles or so from civilization!

I'm starting to think that it's Rick @NightTrain and he's cursed, or cursing me.

Lol, I’m not sure I ever did get to add my name to the tree trunk. Which, btw, I think now needs a plaque in my honor.
    😎
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Likes darin, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey Marie View Post
    Lol, I’m not sure I ever did get to add my name to the tree trunk. Which, btw, I think now needs a plaque in my honor.
    😎
    I believe that's when you took the header and fell backwards - when you guys were all going over their to sign it?

Well, I guess we all need to start planning a new trip so that Abs can finish what she started!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

10. Thanks Gunny thanked this post