Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I love competition, and I've done some crazy-ass shit. Especially 4-wheeling in the desert. Been stuck, crashed, rolled off a trail part way down a mountain and was left dangling upside down by my seatbelt. Hell, when I was young-n-dumb(er) I even jumped of the old trestle bridge at Bahia Honda state park in the Keys. None of that is taking into account the crazy shit I did in the Marines on their time and dime and equipment

But I got to give you the Gold. I can't hang. Can't say as I ever fell into the community pee-hole You're the champ
Definitely not one of my better moments, but I chalk it up to being drunker than the rest! Thank God it was just Rick, Joe and I! Then again, Rick did me no favors by telling all you bastards!

I still want you to come when I go back. I think we can certainly find more damage to do in Talkeetna. And both machines still run wonderfully and no worse for the wear.

Fwiw, @darin also rolled the 4 wheeler like you. Took a sharp turn too fast and slammo to the ground he went! And then Mrs. Abs @Abbey Marie decided it would be a great time to fracture her wrist/arm, while we are 25 miles or so from civilization!

I'm starting to think that it's Rick @NightTrain and he's cursed, or cursing me.