Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Can anyone give me some tips on making homemade Chinese Stir Fry? Let's make something useful out of nothing and share our favorite cooking tips!

Here's on for you guys:

Before you cook your steak on the grill, preferably a Filet Mignon, brush over both sides a few times with some melted butter. The butter grilled into the meat gives it a great taste!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can anyone give me some tips on making homemade Chinese Stir Fry? Let's make something useful out of nothing and share our favorite cooking tips!

Here's on for you guys:

Before you cook your steak on the grill, preferably a Filet Mignon, brush over both sides a few times with some melted butter. The butter grilled into the meat gives it a great taste!
    A friend of mine just gave me this recipe for a 'dip': bar-b-que chicken

Spread cream cheese over oven proof plate.

Add cooked cut up chicken.

Pour 2 cups bar b que sauce over it.

Top with shredded cheese of your choice.

Place in preheated oven, 325 until hot.

Serve with 'scoops' for dipping.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 11-23-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

Sertes wrote:
    "I'm a black muslim gay fat communist italian. Does this change anything during a discussion? "

1. You forgot *Hairy*.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

Okay here goes, the official report is in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Since I'm getting all the insults, at least let me remember what we're talking about:

1) Testimony under oath before 9/11 commission by Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta tells us that Dick Cheney was in the white house bunker at 9:30, in control, he knew the pentagon plane location, bearing, there was the possibility for a shotdown. Instead 9/11 commission report doesn't report this testimony and has its own version in which Cheney enters the bunker at 9:37, just as the pentagon plane hits. Either a minister is lying under oath or the 9/11 commission report covers up for Cheney.

A. Cheney was taking cover, and watching it unfold on TV, like everyone else, Cheney, isn't the, *Military* problem was thus: Nobody believed that Islam could take such barbaric measure, and The *Military* forgot to contact *The Amazing Kreskin*, he predicted the attack, some 6 months before it happened, he wasn't listened too.

2)B. A gravitational collapse cannot proceed through the path of most resistance while attaining free fall speed, and won't leave pools of molten steel in the basement that last days, while that's what we witnessed in WTC7 case.

B. Gravity does what it does, and when any object begins to fall, it always falls at the same speed, Newtons Law, still being enforced.

3) No official source has an explanation of the collapse of WTC7 beside Nist "working hypotesys", which they are working on since 2004, and which doesn't account for point 2.

C. CWN's official Report states thus: When an object begins to fall, it falls always at same speed.

4) More than 200 real life architects and engineers, all listed with name, surname and qualify, tells us that the 3 collapses of 9/11 have more than 10 points in common with controlled demolitions while showing none of the elements of a gravitational collapse.

D. CWN's Report, says to these Neo~Liberals that they should *PROVE IT!*, or STFU, from this day forward, The sheer weight of these building will always bring them down in this fashion, also consider that the super structure was on the outside walls, which were damaged, creating this folding like a *DECK OF CARDS*.

5) No one explained which part of AA77 made the 12-foot round punch-out hole at the pentagon, nor where have gone the two 4-tons engines, and why the damage done by the rear tail wing is missing in the pentagon face in first responders photo

E. Okay I shall be the first to explain it, it goes like thus: The punch out was one of the engines, which was gathered up, the tail wing could do any damage because it was torn to pieces, during the crash into solid stone walls, reinforced.

6) No one explained why of the 85 video confiscated by FBI on 9/11 the only 3 given to press never show AA77, including the infamous "pentagon plane video" that should acutally show it, if it were there.

F. Okay, here is the CWN official explanation, it goes thus: The filmed was horrific in detail, and can't be released, in perfect detail, it could be seen, greezy arabs killing the hostages, and blowing their heads off just before the plane hit, nobody wants to see that.

I'm a black muslim gay fat communist italian. Does this change anything during a discussion?

You forgot: *Hairy*.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Since I'm getting all the insults, at least let me remember what we're talking about:

1) Testimony under oath before 9/11 commission by Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta tells us that Dick Cheney was in the white house bunker at 9:30, in control, he knew the pentagon plane location, bearing, there was the possibility for a shotdown. Instead 9/11 commission report doesn't report this testimony and has its own version in which Cheney enters the bunker at 9:37, just as the pentagon plane hits. Either a minister is lying under oath or the 9/11 commission report covers up for Cheney.

2) A gravitational collapse cannot proceed through the path of most resistance while attaining free fall speed, and won't leave pools of molten steel in the basement that last days, while that's what we witnessed in WTC7 case.

3) No official source has an explanation of the collapse of WTC7 beside Nist "working hypotesys", which they are working on since 2004, and which doesn't account for point 2.

4) More than 200 real life architects and engineers, all listed with name, surname and qualify, tells us that the 3 collapses of 9/11 have more than 10 points in common with controlled demolitions while showing none of the elements of a gravitational collapse.

5) No one explained which part of AA77 made the 12-foot round punch-out hole at the pentagon, nor where have gone the two 4-tons engines, and why the damage done by the rear tail wing is missing in the pentagon face in first responders photo

6) No one explained why of the 85 video confiscated by FBI on 9/11 the only 3 given to press never show AA77, including the infamous "pentagon plane video" that should acutally show it, if it were there.

I'm a black muslim gay fat communist italian. Does this change anything during a discussion?

That is not proof, that is theory. I-S N-O-T fact.

All you have is THEORY. No facts. Nada. Zip.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So your game is legend in your own mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post

That is not proof, that is theory. I-S N-O-T fact.

All you have is THEORY. No facts. Nada. Zip.
    Please clarify?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    2)B. A gravitational collapse cannot proceed through the path of most resistance while attaining free fall speed, and won't leave pools of molten steel in the basement that last days, while that's what we witnessed in WTC7 case.
    B. Gravity does what it does, and when any object begins to fall, it always falls at the same speed, Newtons Law, still being enforced.
    Please tell me James, which upper block of 30 floors will reach the ground first when they are set loose, the left one, the right one, both at the same time (assuming they proceed straight down)?

User Yurt is welcome to answer too.

We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh did that experiment take place somewhere?
    2. I don't think so.
    3. Let me know when you got it set up.
    4. I would be glad to take a look then.
    5. I don't buy into you Islamic Theory.
    6. You GD bastards did it, and most Americans want you bastards, dead or out of the country.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. Oh did that experiment take place somewhere?
    2. I don't think so.
    3. Let me know when you got it set up.
    4. I would be glad to take a look then.
    5. I don't buy into you Islamic Theory.
    6. You GD bastards did it, and most Americans want you bastards, dead or out of the country.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Thanks for the racist remarks, patriot, it's nice they allow them to be posted here.
    If or when you have the answer, post it. Until then let me discuss with someone who has the gut to look for truth even if it's unsettling.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The "tailor" did a really super job of selling

How many here have read the "EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES"?

I think we should arrest the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Please consider the FACTS here, given a controlled media, and on 9/11 the propaganda came on thick and fast, the fact remains...

The worlds greatest military power FAILED to defend even its own HQ,
    and on 9/12 Donald Rumsfeld still had a job ....

(also where is the taxpayer outrage, YOUR tax dollars at work, a DEFENSE DEPARTMENT that fails to defend ...)

THREE steel framed buildings get destroyed by CONTROLLED DEMOLITION and people are buying the idea that it was total structural failure caused by the airliner crashes and the fires.....

LAME ... & MORE LAME!

WAKE UP AMERICA , smell the burnt REICHSTAG!