Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    One simple question, that even Jimnyc wasn't able to answer and had to dodge
    I dodged nothing, liar. Anyone here can go right through the debate and see that I answered you several times. The fact remains, my answer didn't even matter. You lost the debate the minute you offered the debate. I can't believe you even offered to debate knowing you had not one piece of evidence to backup your whacked out conspiracies. Don't feel sad though, there are other kooks out there who share your warped views.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I dodged nothing, liar. Anyone here can go right through the debate and see that I answered you several times. The fact remains, my answer didn't even matter. You lost the debate the minute you offered the debate. I can't believe you even offered to debate knowing you had not one piece of evidence to backup your whacked out conspiracies. Don't feel sad though, there are other kooks out there who share your warped views.
    I'm not a liar, the thread is sealed right?
    Link me where you answered where was Dick Cheney on 9/11/2001 at 9:30.

The 9/11 commission report you linked clearly states he was outside the bunker

Norman Mineta deposition under oath before the 9/11 commission states he was inside the bunker, in control, and he knew about the position of the incoming plane

Choose one or provide a third explanation, if you can. Answering "I was not with him" is a dodge, in a debate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Norman Mineta deposition under oath before the 9/11 commission states he was inside the bunker, in control, and he knew about the position of the incoming plane

Choose one or provide a third explanation, if you can. Answering "I was not with him" is a dodge, in a debate
    As explained, you are trying to imply that there was a stand down order given by Cheney since he knew the position of an incoming plane. I replied to this several times, including in my final recap. You choose to only believe what you read on conspiracy sites. That's fine with me, I really don't care if you believe the facts from 9/11 or not. I entered the debate to have a little fun and did just that. I supplied the entire thread with official documentation and evidence and you littered it with conspiracy theories.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As explained, you are trying to imply that there was a stand down order given by Cheney since he knew the position of an incoming plane. I replied to this several times, including in my final recap. You choose to only believe what you read on conspiracy sites. That's fine with me, I really don't care if you believe the facts from 9/11 or not. I entered the debate to have a little fun and did just that. I supplied the entire thread with official documentation and evidence and you littered it with conspiracy theories.
    I think you regret to have entered the debate because I really gave something that shakes your beliefs. That would explain your sudden loss of style here and in your last post, where you played the cheap rhetoric card. Too bad because until that moment you've been the most prepared and polite one in two years I debate this issue.

Of course I presented NO DIRECT EVIDENCE at all, I'm not hiding it! If there was direct evidence, the conspiracy would be over since 9/12. But I presented a huge amount of INDIRECT EVIDENCE, trying to demonstrate the official version is fake, rather than proving my own conspiracy theory is true.
    So I gave EVIDENCE of the official conspiracy theory being false, and provided a theory that's unproved but fits into ALL the evidence; but that is secondary.

Take the punch-out hole, for example: I wrote it could be produced by a shockwave, but FOR SURE no landing gear wheel can make a 12-foot round hole in a concrete wall.

And even if I cannot prove the smaller plane, the big one is not visible in the video, and in the damage

And the pools of molten steel could be produced by cutting charges, which burns to 2000°C are still unexplainable in the official version

And the wtc7 is still unexplained in the official version

So the stand down order is not proved. It's a theory. It's the "we didn't know" official theory that's PROVED FALSE by Mineta.

So, about Mineta, I wrote: "the people on board were sadly already doomed. all conditions for a shot-down were in effect, but it didn't happen".

Maybe I wasn't clear on the point of my posts, but I clearly answered to the first question "why you think 9/11 was an inside job" : Because the official version doesn’t stand up to close scrutiny in a number of critical issues.
    I didn't prove my theory was right, I proved the official version is fake.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I think you regret to have entered the debate because I really gave something that shakes your beliefs.
    Quite the opposite. Reading the same old theories which have been debunked many times over the years, coupled with the efforts I put forth in searching myself, only strengthened the fact to me that the full and complete responsibility for what happened on 9/11 belongs to the hijackers of the doomed airliners.

I regret nothing, it was entertaining for me to provide the board with the real facts up against the ridiculous conspiracy theories that are floating around the internet.

I proved the official version is fake
    You keep telling yourself that but in reality you didn't even come close to doing so. I suggest you continue calling every government official you can, internationally too, since you are so convinced you have this proof. Please get back to us with the results of your efforts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I didn't prove my theory was right, I proved the official version is fake.

Ok, now you are indeed a tool! You proved exactly squat other then the fact that people out there have their own theories that could fit something outside of the facts. Too bad the fake version is only boght into by internet hacks with nothing better to do while the media would'nt even touch it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post

Ok, now you are indeed a tool! You proved exactly squat other then the fact that people out there have their own theories that could fit something outside of the facts. Too bad the fake version is only boght into by internet hacks with nothing better to do while the media would'nt even touch it.
    Which TV showed Mineta testimony?

Why do they kept showing the hits on the towers and the collapses, but never WTC7 and never the pentagon plane?

If you want to answer my first question directed to you before those two: where was Dick Cheney at 9:30 on 9/11/2001?

See, after thousands word, Jimnyc has yet to answer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I've answered you several times, you just don't like my answers. I don't play your little conspiracy games. I told you before that I prefer to deal in facts and not conspiracies. I entered the debate simply to expose the fact that the people falling for the crap all over the internet have zero evidence to backup their warped views. And I did just that.

You seem to think you can prove the official version of events are false though. So by all means, have at it! Like I said, please update us with your progress.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Invading other countries in plain defiance of UN resolutions (the Cheney doctrine)
    http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2005/06...-and-iraq.html
    can you link me to the UN resolutions clinton got approving:
    his invasion of bosnia?......

launching missiles into iraq?........

sending special forces in to kidnap a somali war lord?......

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

~Albert Camus

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by manu1959 View Post
    can you link me to the UN resolutions clinton got approving:
    his invasion of bosnia?......

launching missiles into iraq?........

sending special forces in to kidnap a somali war lord?......
    You mistake me for someone who supports Clinton or the democrats. I'm not part of this fake dualism. Democrats are as guilty for covering up truths on 9/11 as the Republicans, for instance. Maybe Neocon are more guilty on 9/11 than the rest of the Republicans, but this has yet to be proven.
    But to return to the point, to me the people in power are right when making the right decisions and wrong when making wrong decisions. I don't have to support their wrong choices just because they're of the same political party I voted. And I don't have to support someone who got elected president if he makes wrong calls of makes up stuff, like the forged wmd claims.
    It's true to me even if I'm an Italian, because we got bad politician here too. Our bad politicians have less power than yours, that the only reason they make less impact. But they try, of course they try.

So Clinton was wrong too? We use to say two wrongs doesn't make one right.
    Do you have similar quotes, in the USA?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Hey, Sertes! Do you have an update for us concerning your efforts to alert the world leaders to your proof of the official version of events concerning 9/11 to be fake? Just curious as to who you've shown this proof to thus far. Many people around the world would just LOVE to get a hold of such proof if it existed!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, Sertes! Do you have an update for us concerning your efforts to alert the world leaders to your proof of the official version of events concerning 9/11 to be fake? Just curious as to who you've shown this proof to thus far. Many people around the world would just LOVE to get a hold of such proof if it existed!
    I'm not trying to alert world leaders, they already know. Giulietto Chiesa, one of the main characters in the Italian 9/11 truth movement is a head of defense commission of European Union. He wrote a book with Andreas Von Bulow, who supports the theory conspirators that remotely directed the planes on the twin towers worked from WTC7 and were killed on purpose on its own demolition. Fidel Castro supports at least the LIHOP theory, the "they let it happen on purpose". Others are guilty at least of keeping silence.

As for me, I'm trying to tell common people what media doesn't:

Mineta testimony
    http://forum.anothersite.co.uk/showp...postcount=1146

9/11 collapses explained, 911aetruth version
    http://forum.anothersite.co.uk/showp...postcount=1147

9/11 collapses explained by me
    http://forum.anothersite.co.uk/showp...&postcount=250

I'm also on Digg (where I found this site) and on many Italian websites (luogocomune.net, focus.it, beppegrillo.it)

And you know what all the people I talked to in the last two years have in common? No one address Mineta testimony. So you're in good company.

But there are very qualified people doing much more than me: Richard Gage (head of "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth") finally got the response from NIST: http://www.911blogger.com/node/12027

So, thanks for the concern, I'm doing good, even in spite of the harsh responses I got sometimes from self-styled "patriots".
    We italians have a great debt to pay to americans, I hope I'm doing my part.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well, I'm glad you can find some nutcases to share your theories with!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, I'm glad you can find some nutcases to share your theories with!
    The best ones are those who still believe 19 knife-armed caveman led by Ali Baba from a cave can defy the most heavily defended air space of the planet and score 3 collapses with only 2 planes.
    Well, I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it's based on blind faith in spite of physics and evidence of the contrary
    Last edited by Sertes; 10-18-2007 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

More ramblings from the lobotomized rat.