Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    The best ones are those who still believe 19 knife-armed caveman led by Ali Baba from a cave can defy the most heavily defended air space of the planet and score 3 collapses with only 2 planes.
    Well, I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it's based on blind faith in spite of physics and evidence of the contrary
    They weren't knives, they were box cutters. And I guarantee I could put you on your knees and and make you sing "Mammy" with one.

At the time no one could conceive of a bunch of loons using the planes as weapons instead of just landing and making demands. The policy until that time was let them do what they want until you could land.

The US never had fighters patrolling the air space of this country. Fighters could be scrambled in response to a threat, but they never patrolled the air space. That has always been done with radar. For the most part it still is.

The only person with blind faith here is you. Blindly following a conspiracy theory and ignoring facts.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sillyness disguised as serious conversation yet reveals the original sillyness for what it actually is. Sillyness.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bush cant even keep the new york times from published all our secrets, how could he cordinate this huge demolition, at the same time, the planes hit them?

Quote Originally Posted by -Cp View Post
    First off Sertes is a complete tool if he really believes 9/11 was an inside job. Also - if he believes that, then he's yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.

Secondly, Jim - all one needs to do is point him to the Popular Mechanics 9/11report which provides unshakable proof that 9/11 was in fact carried out by our enemy:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...42.html?page=5

Right there - end of story, no need to drag it out in the other thread...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I already know many of your secrets, assnoble, and I didn't get any of them from the New York Times.

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    Bush cant even keep the new york times from published all our secrets, how could he cordinate this huge demolition, at the same time, the planes hit them?
    Just exactly, what are you trying to hide?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and you wonder why i wont pos rep you ?. Look in the mirror buddy. I pos rep intelligent threads and posts, regardless if the person is liberal or conservative.

If that is wrong, then ill plead guilty to trying to pos rep intelletually honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoblues View Post
    I already know many of your secrets, assnoble, and I didn't get any of them from the New York Times.

Just exactly, what are you trying to hide?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by actsnoblemartin View Post
    No one is blaming Bush, that is a common misconception. He was in a room reading stories to kids, on national tv.

Instead the wereabout of the vice president are more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    At the time no one could conceive of a bunch of loons using the planes as weapons instead of just landing and making demands. The policy until that time was let them do what they want until you could land.

The US never had fighters patrolling the air space of this country. Fighters could be scrambled in response to a threat, but they never patrolled the air space. That has always been done with radar. For the most part it still is.
    All the single things you say are true, but that doesn't mean the obvious end you're trying to demonstrate: that the planes coulndn't be intecepted if they indeed wanted to.

In fact after the second hit on the towers it was clear to everyone that america was under attack and they were using airplanes as weapons.
    AA77 allegedly was able to fly for 20 minutes toward the most heavily defended airspace in the world, coming straight to washington d.c. , hitting the pentagon, while everyone was looking out for planes as threats.

For the missed intervention we have 2 opposite versions:

Official version
    The 9/11 commission report places him outside the white house bunker, inaware of AA77 position, bearing, it also states he entered the white house bunker (PEOC) at 9:37, just moments before the plane hit.

American 77 began turning south, away from the White House, at 9:34. It
    continued heading south for roughly a minute,before turning west and begin¬
    ning to circle back.This news prompted the Secret Service to order the imme¬
    diate evacuation of the Vice President just before 9:36. Agents propelled him
    out of his chair and told him he had to get to the bunker.The Vice President
    entered the underground tunnel leading to the shelter at 9:37.
    Source: http://64.233.167.104/custom?q=cache...82790381073093

Norman Mineta deposition
    Norman Mineta, minister of transportation, in a testimony under oath before the 9/11 commission:

[youtube]M3q0uZAEd5w[/youtube]

He is into Whiteouse PEOC, he’s already in phone contact FAA number two in command, which is following the unidentified target in its trajectory toward the capital.
    A young man enters the bunker to inform Cheney that the plane was 50 miles out, it's 9:25
    At Langley, 105 miles away, Brad Derrig and Dean Eckmann got the order to scramble and will effectively be airborne at 9:30.
    We have a target followed on radar, vice president knows that, and military fighters are in flight.
    F16 flies at 1500 mph, even at half speed they could have intercepted the plane.
    All conditions to down the plane and defend Washington D.C. are effective, if indeed the order was a “shoot down order”
    But the plane comes to 30 miles, and the young man reports it to Cheney. Then it comes to 10, and the young man asks Dick Cheney “do the order still stand?” He snaps back “Of course the order still stands, have you heard anything on the contrary?”
    Then the plane hits the pentagon.

If you think he mistook AA77 with UA93 you may watch this interview:
    [youtube]edDExK8PpWs[/youtube]
    where he provided landmarks names:

Green: great falls park.
    Upper yellow: Rosslyn
    Lower yellow: National Airport
    Red: the pentagon

A detail of the area between Rosslyn and the National Airport:

Where I debated this: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost...2&postcount=20

Coincidences
    1) The PEOC access control computer broke down, so there's no corroborating evidence.
    2) Mineta deposition is reported on 9/11 commission report, but the part I reported here is omitted (the part where the young man comes out to inform the vice president of the wereabouts of flight 77)

Question: are you here to seek the truth whatever it may be, or just to insult the man with the weird claims?
    Last edited by Sertes; 10-19-2007 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Question: are you here to seek the truth whatever it may be, or just to insult the man with the weird claims?
    Since I've already provided you with links debunking your missed intervention theory, I'll go with the latter, labratboy!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Since I've already provided you with links debunking your missed intervention theory, I'll go with the latter, labratboy!
    Except that they answer nothing.

You still have your chanche to explain it yourself, as it's YOU that provided the link of the 9/11 commission report that's fully opposite to Mineta testimony

Sorry, you can't have the last word on this issue unless you actually answer where was Dick Cheney at 9:30 on 9/11/2001

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I don't need the last word, you can continue to post in this thread until you turn blue. The board laughs at you as well as every sane person on the planet. Your frothing at the mouth conspiracy rants are nothing more than comedic value to us.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who cares where Cheney was at 930 am.

Flight 77 was on a trajectory for the pentagon according to you. But then it was disappeared and replaced with a missile. So which is it? Either the plane hit it or a missile hit it.

All you nuts think it was just a matter of the planes could have been shot down. That is not a simple matter. You don't shoot down commercial jets over populated areas. And you have to be sure the plane was hijacked. There was a plane in the same area that had transponder trouble.

The biggest problem with you nutcases is you watch way too much television.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    Who cares where Cheney was at 930 am.

Flight 77 was on a trajectory for the pentagon according to you. But then it was disappeared and replaced with a missile. So which is it? Either the plane hit it or a missile hit it.

All you nuts think it was just a matter of the planes could have been shot down. That is not a simple matter. You don't shoot down commercial jets over populated areas. And you have to be sure the plane was hijacked. There was a plane in the same area that had transponder trouble.

The biggest problem with you nutcases is you watch way too much television.
    Nice straw-man move. You hide behind a weird claim no one made to dodge my question.
    The straw man fallacy occurs when a statement misrepresents or invents an opponent's view (sometimes even the opponent is invented) in order to easily discredit it. The straw man fallacy does not consist of stating an opponent's position, but only in stating it inaccurately. The straw man argument is intended to give the appearance of successfully refuting the original argument, thus creating the impression that it has refuted a position that someone actually holds. A straw man is constructed expressly for the purpose of knocking it down
    http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Straw_man

Try again, this time answer on the real issue:

1) 9/11 commissin report clearly states Cheney was outside PEOC, unaware
    2) Norman Mineta testified Cheney was in the PEOC, in command, in control of the situation, aware of plane location and heading

One makes Cheney guilty, the other Mineta.

PS: After 2 hits on the towers YOU DO shoot down hijacked planes coming straight toward washington, because they could have carried a NUKE, too, for what they knew at the time. But nice try, anyway.

PPS: If you lost someone at the pentagon that day, you would care where was Cheney at 930. See, I can use the "cheap rethoric" card, too.
    Last edited by Sertes; 10-19-2007 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PPS: If you lost someone at the pentagon that day, you would care where was Cheney at 930. See, I can use the "cheap rethoric" card, too.
    Cheney was eating a pizza at that time, I saw him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Evil View Post
    Cheney was eating a pizza at that time, I saw him.
    I see no one can address the facts on the missed intervention

Well, at least now you know them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see no one can address the facts on the missed intervention