Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chesswarsnow View Post
    Sorry bout that,

1. But it was the first plane, even if it was the second plane it wouldn't of made one iota of difference to me, or sane people.
    I expect your next message to start with something like "well, you're crazy, you convinced nobody, I'm outta here", because I won't put any bait here for you to catch.

So when you realize that you'll have nowere to go except to acknowledge my point, you'll scuttle away like all others did before you when I proved them wrong.

It's part of understanding to have kept eyes shut on a thing so big that hurts you. I know, we all passed through it.

But you know, the second plane made all the difference. A single plane hitting a tower can be a mistake, an error, an incident.

The second plane told everyone that america was under attack

That's what the man said to the president, even according to official sources.

You know, because you checked them already, while checking if the transmission went live or not.

Instead he stood there, while no one of those supposed to do so removed him to safety.

The two possibility why this happened either make him a victim of the conspiracy or a part of it, like I explained

Farewell James.

Try to pass the truth on, the sooner we stop the bastards, the better

...sorry bout that (opening your eyes)
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But no, when the first plane hit the tower, I already knew it was some greezy muslim bastards!
    2. I just didn't know the facts on what happened yet.
    3. And when the second plane hit, everyone knew it was the greezy muslim bastards.
    4. Anyway, your point isn't proven, just a lame theory, which doesn't make any sense.
    5. I don't mind beating your brains out on this, every day for the next three years.
    6. But can you take that much pounding?CWN~~Sertes

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I see the idiot is still rambling on claiming he's proved people wrong, yet has proven absolutely nothing of what I wrote wrong, only his long winded conspiracies. How many posts has he made now, and NOT ONE PIECE OF HARD EVIDENCE to prove his inane theories, and yet he's been given hundreds of pieces of hard evidence in return. I'm still cracking up at the janitor who is his great eyewitness, and the man who made the phone call who we later found out had retired 20 some odd years earlier!

Seriously, Sertes, why aren't you venturing off to a conspiracy forum somewhere where people might believe some of your crap? It's abundantly obvious here that not a single person is falling for the shit you spew and then you cry like a bitch when we tell you that you have theories of a crying little bitch.

I suggest everyone just let the little italian piece of tinfoil sit here to amuse himself and stop replying to him. He's worse than a broken record stuck on an old Devo song.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

5. I don't mind beating your brains out on this, every day for the next three years.
    6. But can you take that much pounding?Sertes

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Therein lies the problem. He doesn't see it as a pounding as he's much too stupid. I'm betting he gets aroused every time someone replies to him. These truther nutters are a sick bunch!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I see the idiot is still rambling on claiming he's proved people wrong, yet has proven absolutely nothing of what I wrote wrong, only his long winded conspiracies. How many posts has he made now, and NOT ONE PIECE OF HARD EVIDENCE to prove his inane theories, and yet he's been given hundreds of pieces of hard evidence in return. I'm still cracking up at the janitor who is his great eyewitness, and the man who made the phone call who we later found out had retired 20 some odd years earlier!

Seriously, Sertes, why aren't you venturing off to a conspiracy forum somewhere where people might believe some of your crap? It's abundantly obvious here that not a single person is falling for the shit you spew and then you cry like a bitch when we tell you that you have theories of a crying little bitch.

I suggest everyone just let the little italian piece of tinfoil sit here to amuse himself and stop replying to him. He's worse than a broken record stuck on an old Devo song.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I see the idiot is still rambling on claiming he's proved people wrong, yet has proven absolutely nothing of what I wrote wrong, only his long winded conspiracies. How many posts has he made now, and NOT ONE PIECE OF HARD EVIDENCE to prove his inane theories, and yet he's been given hundreds of pieces of hard evidence in return.
    Sure, I'm still waiting to hear if those pools of molten steel existed or not? You posted two unofficial websites openly contradicting one another

And what about the punchout hole? Three answers from you (a landing gear pole, a landing gear wheel, don't know as I'm no engineer)

And Mineta testimony vs 9/11 commission version, you still have to answer on that

And let's review the evidence you got from the pentagon plane video, from your own website in the frame where the plane should be seen, it's missing

And when asked if another steel-framed high-rise building ever fell from fires alone before or after 9/11 (WTC7)... the closest you came up with were a 3 floors theater and an exibithion hall

Then when asked to document the massive damage or the raging fires... you didn't.

If you still don't see the pattern here Jim, I'm sorry for you.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry bout that,

1. But no, when the first plane hit the tower, I already knew it was some greezy muslim bastards!
    2. I just didn't know the facts on what happened yet.
    3. And when the second plane hit, everyone knew it was the greezy muslim bastards.
    4. Anyway, your point isn't proven, just a lame theory, which doesn't make any sense.
    6. But can you take that much pounding?CWN~~Sertes

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    Jokes are not a way out of it, James. It takes courage to accept what you know now, take your time and slowly read the debate. Look for the collapses and for Mineta testimony, those alone prove the inside job and point the finger in the right direction.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I thought of having an "Idiot of the month" award, but unfortunately it wouldn't be fair to others as Sertes would run away with it month after month after month.

This dumb fuck still goes on about the debate even though the only person that read the debate that voted for him was himself!

You're on a roll, Sertes, you convinced one idiot of your story!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought of having an "Idiot of the month" award, but unfortunately it wouldn't be fair to others as Sertes would run away with it month after month after month.

This dumb fuck still goes on about the debate even though the only person that read the debate that voted for him was himself!

You're on a roll, Sertes, you convinced one idiot of your story!
    Remember? They told that to Galileo, you're wrong because you're alone in your theory.

He had evidence, but evidence cannot break a faith.

Have you returned only to insult me and promote your faith, or do you have any of your missing answers?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Remember? They told that to Galileo, you're wrong because you're alone in your theory.

Have you returned only to insult me and promote your faith, or do you have any of your missing answers?
    I knew Galileo, you are NO Galileo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I knew Galileo, you are NO Galileo.
    More like Forrest Gump or Bobby Boucher! This dumbass should stick to rolling the pizza dough and making less reference to himself being someone of intelligence!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post

you're singing in your very own chior...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More like Forrest Gump or Bobby Boucher! This dumbass should stick to rolling the pizza dough and making less reference to himself being someone of intelligence!
    Hey, it takes skill to make a GOOD pizza dough

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Hey, it takes skill to make a GOOD pizza dough
    Well, that leaves Sertes out then! Maybe he can just mix the ingredients prior to rolling, so long as the ingredients are pre-measured for him?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Since I'm getting all the insults, at least let me remember what we're talking about:

1) Testimony under oath before 9/11 commission by Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta tells us that Dick Cheney was in the white house bunker at 9:30, in control, he knew the pentagon plane location, bearing, there was the possibility for a shotdown. Instead 9/11 commission report doesn't report this testimony and has its own version in which Cheney enters the bunker at 9:37, just as the pentagon plane hits. Either a minister is lying under oath or the 9/11 commission report covers up for Cheney.

2) A gravitational collapse cannot proceed through the path of most resistance while attaining free fall speed, and won't leave pools of molten steel in the basement that last days, while that's what we witnessed in WTC7 case.

3) No official source has an explanation of the collapse of WTC7 beside Nist "working hypotesys", which they are working on since 2004, and which doesn't account for point 2.

4) More than 200 real life architects and engineers, all listed with name, surname and qualify, tells us that the 3 collapses of 9/11 have more than 10 points in common with controlled demolitions while showing none of the elements of a gravitational collapse.

5) No one explained which part of AA77 made the 12-foot round punch-out hole at the pentagon, nor where have gone the two 4-tons engines, and why the damage done by the rear tail wing is missing in the pentagon face in first responders photo

6) No one explained why of the 85 video confiscated by FBI on 9/11 the only 3 given to press never show AA77, including the infamous "pentagon plane video" that should acutally show it, if it were there.

I'm a black muslim gay fat communist italian. Does this change anything during a discussion?