Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default How I Roll

Pretty oddly.

I get two days off, usually it's Wed and Thur.

Yesterday I really took it easy, watching news and some of my favorite programs. A couple weeks ago, found there is a Rosatis Pizza within delivery distance-Chicago based, not one of my favs at home, but so superior to anything around here. Ordered a Deep Dish for my roommate and myself. Yummers.

Been having issues with my tv hearing system, ordered new one via Amazon, Avantree Opera. On sale still $170. While I'm willing to tackle most things technical, I have to say that the TVs now, with HDMI, Optical, Digital, Analog, RCA outlet, Mic outlet, USMB, etc. get fairly complicated when wanting to set up hearing system, shut off speakers so folks aren't blasted out. Settings themselves get very weird. So, I was wishing for my sons or Rick or Jim to come set this damn thing up, but alas. I did it. Seriously not even that hard. To think I nearly went to buy another tv. LOL!

Damn these work great, better than the Sony analogs I've been using (5 pairs total I think) since the 1980s! I can actually up the volume where you'd all howl, I can hear! Not only that, but had pizza!

So today, woke up with the tv ears on. Got ready for Physical Therapy, got released for regular work. Came home, was getting ready to go to work, roommate, "Um, you working today?" "Well, yeah?" "It's Thursday." "Oh."

Yeah. I'm officially election overdosed.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks Black Diamond, fj1200, Gunny, Mr. P thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Pizza makes everything better!!

Glad ya got the hearing thing working the way you like it! I have some remote connection thingy I put on my TV which allows my regular headphones to connect to. Nice when watching late at night, but more importantly, I can watch and ignore the woman!! At least until the game is over. And any chores.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post