So much angst, but so very much to be thankful for! In spite of the economy we will still be celebrating.

One of the things I'm grateful for is that Walmart has given all employees the Walmart+, basically their version of Prime, but without the Prime Video-cheaper too. LOL!

On the plus side, full grocery/store delivery/online. Prime doesn't do fresh food out here. I love planning and I love cooking. I love having friends/family for dinner, especially on holidays. I do NOT like crowded shopping. I've gotten to the point where I do NOT like taking groceries, especially cans and big cartons, from car to door. (No garage entrance to kitchen in apartment-I really, really miss that, along with two boys to unpack the car! LOL!).

Thanksgiving food has just been put away, (except the turkey which is thawing, as it's hard to get fresh here.) Butternut squash soup is cooling in crockpot. Cranberry chutney is in fridge. Got lots of celery and onions to chop for dressing, actually 2 types of dressing-my mom's and a leek version for wishful vegetarians. Off tomorrow and of course, Thursday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday! Gobble gobble!