Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default So Get THIS Woke Disney Sh*t

Daughter has Disney+ for the kids. She is one of those that remembers Disney from what it used to be when she was a kid -- about entertaining kids, not grooming them. I cherrypick the old stuff/classics for them to watch.

So I try to go on Disney+ the other day to find some Christmas cartoons for the grandson. I get notified that I need to update my profile so the mindless wokebots can better serve me

Required fields:

DOB
    Pissed me right the f- off. Woke-ass, crybaby fruitloopville that has a screaming meltdown if "I* mention gender wants to know WTF MINE is? SO THEY can better choose what they want to shove down my throat?

It won't accept bogus numbers nor "Go to Hell" so f- 'em. Hypocritical a-holes.

Ashley backed out as well when I told her. Hope they pushed her too far as she cancels the BS.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes SassyLady, Bilgerat liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Amazon Prime has many Christmas cartoons for kids, some free

Also if you shop on Smile Amazon, they donate money to whatever you chose for it.

I've chosen Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bilgerat View Post
    Amazon Prime has many Christmas cartoons for kids, some free

Also if you shop on Smile Amazon, they donate money to whatever you chose for it.

I've chosen Coast Guard Mutual Assistance
    I bare minimum Amazon. Daughter has Prime as well. I'll boycott anything

I suck it up and watch youtube mostly. If I'm going to go with "evil as the rest", I might as well go with something that's showing what I want to see.

I end up doing that with a lot of things. Doing business with someone I would not if given a viable alternative. Unfortunately, woke corporations dominate most things.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

6. Likes Bilgerat, jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I bare minimum Amazon. Daughter has Prime as well. I'll boycott anything

I suck it up and watch youtube mostly. If I'm going to go with "evil as the rest", I might as well go with something that's showing what I want to see.

I end up doing that with a lot of things. Doing business with someone I would not if given a viable alternative. Unfortunately, woke corporations dominate most things.
    Youtube Disney stuff, lost out there if ya look hard enough. And if not, there's always PirateBay!

I'm not giving Disney a damn cent of my money. What do they want, like 10,000 dollars a ticket to get in anymore? And I saw a couple that got permission in advance for hubby to propose to his future wife in a specific spot. He got down on one knee, opened the box with the wonderful ring - and the Mickey police guy swooped in and grabbed his ring and went down off the platform and wouldn't let him do so on their property. WTF?

Or show a little too much at entrance and they will force you to buy one of their overpriced shirts. I rely on those half nekkid women!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Youtube Disney stuff, lost out there if ya look hard enough. And if not, there's always PirateBay!

I'm not giving Disney a damn cent of my money. What do they want, like 10,000 dollars a ticket to get in anymore? And I saw a couple that got permission in advance for hubby to propose to his future wife in a specific spot. He got down on one knee, opened the box with the wonderful ring - and the Mickey police guy swooped in and grabbed his ring and went down off the platform and wouldn't let him do so on their property. WTF?

Or show a little too much at entrance and they will force you to buy one of their overpriced shirts. I rely on those half nekkid women!
    Last time I went to Disneyworld it was to take my daughter when she was a toddler. When it was still about Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Snow White was a stone cold babe

No idea how it is now, but I started taking her to King's Dominion outside Richmond. The Paramount version of Disneyworld. WAY cooler. Stuff for adults. I won a stuffed tin soldier bigger than I was just hitting free throws

Disney creeps me out anymore because of its "woke" politics and gestapo policies. Stand in line for 45 minutes per ride to be miserable in the Central FL heat. No thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Daughter has Disney+ for the kids. She is one of those that remembers Disney from what it used to be when she was a kid -- about entertaining kids, not grooming them. I cherrypick the old stuff/classics for them to watch.

So I try to go on Disney+ the other day to find some Christmas cartoons for the grandson. I get notified that I need to update my profile so the mindless wokebots can better serve me

Required fields:

DOB
    Pissed me right the f- off. Woke-ass, crybaby fruitloopville that has a screaming meltdown if "I* mention gender wants to know WTF MINE is? SO THEY can better choose what they want to shove down my throat?

It won't accept bogus numbers nor "Go to Hell" so f- 'em. Hypocritical a-holes.

Ashley backed out as well when I told her. Hope they pushed her too far as she cancels the BS.

I wonder what would happen if you entered 12/31/1899 as DOB. Just curious. What if "Go to Hell" is your preferred pronoun/gender? You should call customer service and demand Disney accommodate your preferred gender/pronoun.
    Last edited by tailfins; 12-18-2022 at 10:24 PM.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.