Another "oldie" making a comeback apparently due to not being vaccinated. Not selling vaccines either.

Other side of the coin is I don't recall people being hospitalized for measles before there was a vaccine. I wasn't, nor anyone I knew. We just dealt with it.

Vaccines are great and convenient. You get to skip the no scratching the sores that itch like Hell. Just have to wonder how its affecting our immunity if people are going into the hospital for what used to be a "stay home and suck it up" deal.

I also do not know how measles now compare to measles then. If its more virulent, that would explain the severity.

A measles outbreak in Central Ohio has infected 82 patients under the age of 18 with nearly 40% of the children, 32, needing to be hospitalized, according to reports.
The outbreak in Franklin County marks the first time a case has been reported in the area in 20 years, Axios reported.
Franklin County's 82 cases make up the bulk of the nation's 117 reported cases.

The majority of the cases were in babies younger than 1 to 5-year-olds who had not yet been vaccinated.

None of the children had been fully vaccinated against the highly contagious disease, which includes a fever, runny nose and rash but can also lead to complications.
full article: https://www.foxnews.com/health/ohio-...ority-countrys