Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Default The Reverend wore rubber

See what I am talking about? It is very easy to talk the talk. But what are you underneath that Cloak of Christianity?
    How many of you fit the bill?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...072scuba1.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

over the past few years the catholic priesthood as had numerous accusastions of peaophilia (usually boys)taken to court if the truth were ever known 1000's never got to court

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    over the past few years the catholic priesthood as had numerous accusastions of peaophilia (usually boys)taken to court if the truth were ever known 1000's never got to court
    It's true that the priesthood has had a problem with paedophilia and it's true that various diocese have covered it up, sometimes in very corrupt fashion such as transferring a paedophile priest to another country to escape prosecution and then obstructing the authorities who go after him. But speculation that there are thousands more isn't helpful.

As for this poor bastard, I feel sorry for him and his family. He should have sought help long ago with his fetish. Auto-eroticism is a dangerous fetish because it is very risky to one's health, as we can see from this.
    "Unbloodybreakable" DCI Gene Hunt, 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And to think, only christians are pedos. No athiests, agnostics or any other religion. Only christians.

Gabo, what is your point, other than your love of bashing those who are imperfect, but believe in One who is perfect?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    Absolutely - If the church would more-effectively prevent homosexual priests, or HELP them with treatment, scores of young men wouldn't have suffered.

This thread - though...this story...I don't really get it. The guy enjoyed some pretty weird sexual practices - what does that have to do with his Christianity?
    He enjoyed a rubber cock in his arse. He had some weird shit (no pun intended) - yet it all has nothing, imo, to do with his Christianity, or lack thereof.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

It has a lot to do with it, actually. This is something who walked and talked as the ultimate symbol of Christianity -- a minister. Trouble is, he didn't act like one.
    Anyone can walk around professing to be a Christian. But how does your private life measure up?

This dude is the ultimate symbol of the current lot of Conservative Christians. You do a lot of talking and pseudo preaching. How is your behavior? Not much if your views in this forum are taken into account.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gabosaurus View Post
    It has a lot to do with it, actually. This is something who walked and talked as the ultimate symbol of Christianity -- a minister. Trouble is, he didn't act like one.
    Anyone can walk around professing to be a Christian. But how does your private life measure up?

This dude is the ultimate symbol of the current lot of Conservative Christians. You do a lot of talking and pseudo preaching. How is your behavior? Not much if your views in this forum are taken into account.
    So - what did he do in the privacy of his own home which leads you to believe he was not a Christian?
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

This dude is the ultimate symbol of the current lot of Conservative Christians.
    Where do you get that he was a conservative? I would bet that in the privacy of the voting booth he definitely voted Democrat.
    Last edited by Sitarro; 10-10-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

According to your teachings, yes. If a guy is gay in the privacy of his own home, he is still gay, right?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

What makes you think he was gay? Wha?? Was there another man involved?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

According to your teachings, yes. If a guy is gay in the privacy of his own home, he is still gay, right?
    Gay? Where did anything say he was gay?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

guess I am naive, I assumed this thread was about birth control.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How is your behavior? I seem to recall you broadcasting intimate details about your sex life over the freaking internet. Why? My guess is to bolster your self in some sick sort way. And YOU claim to be more Christan than some here. You're a regular riot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    And to think, only christians are pedos. No athiests, agnostics or any other religion. Only christians.

Gabo, what is your point, other than your love of bashing those who are imperfect, but believe in One who is perfect?
    Yurt: Your point makes very good sense, but I must add one thing that as Christians we do carry a heavy responsiblity to represent our Saviour in a way that glorifies Him and doesn't bring shame to Him.

Paul said in the N.T. epistles that we Christians are considered a Royal priesthood, or ambassadors of Christ. So when we sneeze or hiccup in our lives in anyway that brings disdain upon Christianity, we have indeed hurt or brought undeserved ridicule upon the church or the faith as a whole.
    Folks who don't know Christ, for the last 2,000 years have been watching Christians with a magnifying glass and a fine toothed comb, always watching for us to do something that they can call us on, and yell, "Hypocrite!". It will never change, as it is the most popular rebuttle when one needs to deflect the penetrating light of God's truth away from themselves.

Christ caused many to be angered with Him, because He made people feel like sinners, because they were sinners. Some repented, and with contrite hearts received His supernatural forgiveness and new eternal life, while others couldn't stand the "heat" and let their pride rule and determine their eternal destiny.

Nothings changed in 2,000 years.
    Last edited by eighballsidepocket; 10-10-2007 at 08:16 PM.
    Regards, Eightballsidepocket

"Nothing should be said anonymously behind a P.C., that can't be respectfully said in person"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    Absolutely - If the church would more-effectively prevent homosexual priests, or HELP them with treatment, scores of young men wouldn't have suffered.

This thread - though...this story...I don't really get it. The guy enjoyed some pretty weird sexual practices - what does that have to do with his Christianity?
    He enjoyed a rubber cock in his arse. He had some weird shit (no pun intended) - yet it all has nothing, imo, to do with his Christianity, or lack thereof.
    i think that the vowels of celebacy really gets to some in the end and that they in there minds think that by pleasuring themselves with a boy that this vowel is still unbroken i may be wrong but so many do / did it