Halfway through Joe Biden's term as Prez, I thought it would be interesting to list the ways the world would be different if Joe Biden had not won the 2020 election. For the purpose of the argument, the actual President could be Trump or Bozo the Clown. It doesn't matter, I'm just saying NOT Joe Biden.

Top 7 Things that would be different if Joe Biden had Lost in 2020:

1. No Shortages or High Prices of Oil - The Keystone Pipeline would have been built, and oil companies in the US would still be drilling. We wouldn't have had high oil or gas prices and we wouldn't have had to drain the Strategic Oil Reserve.

2. No Bills to spend Trillions on Whatever - Biden passed two big bills to spend trillions to send out checks and pay for Dem pork projects, and printed money like crazy to pay for it. Trump or Bozo wouldn't have done that.

3. Much Less Inflation - Without the energy inflation caused by items #1 and #2, we would have had much less general inflation. We'd all be spending the same prices for our groceries that we used to.

4. No Afghanistan Debacle - We would still have an Air Base in Afghanistan, a lot of deaths there would not have happened, and women there would still have human rights.

5. No Russia Invasion of Ukraine - Without the Afghanistan Debacle, Russia would not have invaded Ukraine. A lot of Ukrainian deaths would have been avoided, and Europe would still have plenty of oil and gas and would not have teetering economies. And the US would not have used up half our arsenal giving weapons to Ukraine for free.

6. The US would have a Southern Border - We would not have uncontrolled immigrants or fentanyl crossing our Southern Border. Joe did that. Trump or Bozo would not have.

7. No imminent China Invasion of Taiwan - I posted on the board right after the Afghanistan Debacle that Russia would invade Ukraine because of it, and sure enough Russia did. In the same post I said the later on China would invade Taiwan, and I think that will happen in the next year.

To be fair, I think that the pandemic and the resulting supply chain problems would have gone similarly, even if Trump or Bozo were running things. I also think that NOTHING is better because of Joe Biden.