Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Some Humor for the Yankees

Talk about your diaper-wearing, pansy-ass shinola

Tis 33 degrees outside, and supposed to start raining, and might turn to frozen rain.

They canceled school at 6AM. Lord knows what tomorrow will bring should we actually get the frozen rain
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Talk about your diaper-wearing, pansy-ass shinola

Tis 33 degrees outside, and supposed to start raining, and might turn to frozen rain.

They canceled school at 6AM. Lord knows what tomorrow will bring should we actually get the frozen rain
    Not me! I go out in the cold and especially when it snows!

Try Georgia when they get flurries coming down. Everyone drives real slow as if they are in a blizzard! LOL Not me, I'm still out driving around like an idiot during a blizzard! And still driving faster in 12 inches of snow than those in GA with flurries!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Not me! I go out in the cold and especially when it snows!

Try Georgia when they get flurries coming down. Everyone drives real slow as if they are in a blizzard! LOL Not me, I'm still out driving around like an idiot during a blizzard! And still driving faster in 12 inches of snow than those in GA with flurries!
    Stuck in the house with 7 crazy-ass people will cause one to go out in the garage for a couple of hours and work out in the 33 degree weather. Just got to dress right and suck the rest up

On a serious note, north of us got slammed with ice and snow. Boogeyman probably got caught in the worst, living up around the northern Texas border with the US. Been some power outages and such.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke