Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Fake "Everything"?

What is with this crap? I posted the one video with those morons injecting synthol into their muscles to get "bigger muscles" at the risk of losing those limbs and/or their lives.

Lately I've seen more and more celebrities I don't recognize. Madonna being the latest poster child. Do these people learn nothing from Michael Jackson's face falling off? There are ZERO female, fitness/bodybuilding contestants without fake boobs.

I get fake teeth and prosthetic limbs. They are functional. I get disfigured/scarred people having some work done. I don't get preferring to look like a piece of plastic put together on a Star Wars set trying to avoid some wrinkles.

Same question as in the synthol thread: Do these people think they actually look better? Or of that their attempt to erase time accomplishes that end? Madonna looks hideous, IMO. Burt Reynolds and Kenny Rogers did themselves no favors.

All that money and STILL can't buy their way out of dying like everyone else
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Likes jimnyc, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Madonna seems to think she can use various injections and surgeries and be forever young. Not the first idiot and not the last. She looks horrendous, a lot of people at this years grammy awards barely recognized her.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

It's body dysphoria ... like gender dysphoria. Mental illness.
    Last edited by SassyLady; 02-15-2023 at 11:48 PM.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    It's body dysphoria ... like gender dysphoria. Mental illness.
    It's certainly "dis-something". It's something that is above and beyond anything I consider logical. Meaning I don't get it.

Then again, maybe I have "fake" dysphoria. I hate fake shit. Especially the kind of crap mentioned above. At which point of everyone ending up looking like they came out of that Twilight Zone episode with Donna Douglas does someone get that: "DING! This ain't working" moment?

In my "the purpose for change is improvement" mentality I'm not seeing where that goal is being reached.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post