Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default Trump ADMITS U.S. Was Behind 2014 Coup In Ukraine

Trump ADMITS U.S. Was Behind 2014 Coup In Ukraine
    Last edited by revelarts; 02-25-2023 at 10:52 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I thought we already knew that.

4. Likes revelarts, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Seems like most people have been ACTING like they never knew it. And it had nothing to do with Russia's REaction.
    Russia bad ...attacking for "NO reason" just in the Russian DNA to expand and attack neighbors.

Unlike the US , we just carry out quiet coups in countries far away... For democracy.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

6. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

The US diplomatically meddled in Ukraine, supporting a pro-Western faction over a pro-Kremlin one. The EU was WAY more involved than the US. I believe it is the right of the US to choose its bedfellows, is it not?

The coup itself was pulled off by pro-Western, Ukrainian demonstrators, not US troops.

Pretty simple. I could care less that the US supported a pro-Western country over one that has sunk right back into commie-ville Soviet Union in all but name. Anyone who doesn't think stopping Russia in its tracks affects the US is living in their own private little World that doesn't include the real one.

Lest we forget, Trump admires Putin because Putin is everything Trump wishes he was -- an above the law dictator.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    The US diplomatically meddled in Ukraine, supporting a pro-Western faction over a pro-Kremlin one. The EU was WAY more involved than the US. I believe it is the right of the US to choose its bedfellows, is it not?

The coup itself was pulled off by pro-Western, Ukrainian demonstrators, not US troops.

Pretty simple. I could care less that the US supported a pro-Western country over one that has sunk right back into commie-ville Soviet Union in all but name. Anyone who doesn't think stopping Russia in its tracks affects the US is living in their own private little World that doesn't include the real one.

Lest we forget, Trump admires Putin because Putin is everything Trump wishes he was -- an above the law dictator.
    the cell phone calls and emails from U.S. official Victoria Newland show that the U.S. was calling the shots in getting the pro- corporations .. I mean pro-western puppet installed.
    And ok I'm sure there were no CIA "military advisors" or special forces were anywhere near Ukraine... killing Ukrainians (rebels) in the Donbas from 2014 to 2020.... for democracy.
    BTW why did we build/fund/run 10+ bioweapons labs/facilities in Ukraine again? Were they "for freedom" too?

And as far as what happens in Ukraine effecting the U.S. and spreading.
    look I'm hearing echos of "the domino effect" here.
    Russia's gonna take over the world any minute. Or is it Iran... or Iraq... I loose track of who's about to take over the world and end life as we know it this week.
    Sorry I don't buy it.

I don't approve of what Putin has done.
    But pouring gasoline on it in the form of Billions of dollars and blowing up Russian pipelines. And acting like our hands are clean and our cause righteous... or even if our hands aren't clean... Russia bad!
    makes no sense to me.

And sorry i do not buy the "for democracy" or "for freedom" line.
    you complain that I'm not realistic and i'm naive in dealing with issues.
    Here I think you're not being realistic if you really think that "freedom" is why Biden, Lindsey Graham, the other neo-cons, neo-libs & the MIComplex are "helping" Ukraine.
    Last edited by revelarts; 02-26-2023 at 10:13 PM.

10. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    the cell phone calls and emails from U.S. official Victoria Newland show that the U.S. was calling the shots in getting the pro- corporations .. I mean pro-western puppet installed.
    And ok I'm sure there were no CIA "military advisors" or special forces were anywhere near Ukraine... killing Ukrainians (rebels) in the Donbas from 2014 to 2020.... for democracy.
    BTW why did we build/fund/run 10+ bioweapons labs/facilities in Ukraine again? Were they "for freedom" too?

And as far as what happens in Ukraine effecting the U.S. and spreading.
    look I'm hearing echos of "the domino effect" here.
    Russia's gonna take over the world any minute. Or is it Iran... or Iraq... I loose track of who's about to take over the world and end life as we know it this week.
    Sorry I don't buy it.

I don't approve of what Putin has done.
    But pouring gasoline on it in the form of Billions of dollars and blowing up Russian pipelines. And acting like our hands are clean and our cause righteous... or even if our hands aren't clean... Russia bad!
    makes no sense to me.

And sorry i do not buy the "for democracy" or "for freedom" line.
    you complain that I'm not realistic and i'm naive in dealing with issues.
    Here I think you're not being realistic if you really think that "freedom" is why Biden, Lindsey Graham, the other neo-cons, neo-libs & the MIComplex are "helping" Ukraine.
    By your reckoning, since imperial France was one of the most aggressive, colonizing nations on Earth, the USA should have refused its help in the American Revolution and lost the war to the Brits.

The people of Ukraine threw out the Kremlin's puppets and decided their own pro-Western government. AS IT SHOULD BE. Putin's response has been to wage war of attrition against the people of Ukraine, indiscriminately. The people of Ukraine are fighting back and cannot do it alone. They don't want to be returned to Russian slavery, nor blown up in their beds, nor have their crops collectivized with proceeds shipped to Moscow.

Your argument of moral equivalence is bull. The US is this that or the other thing and not pure as the driven snow so the people of Ukraine shouldn't want their help. And because you have decided what motivation of the West/US is, they shouldn't offer it without being as pure as the driven snow. Especially since it involves taxpayer dollars and some of them prefer to hide their heads in the sand and pretend that bear walking up on their exposed asses isn't there.

Screw all that. You're all about Rights when they're yours. Not so much when it comes to the Rights of others. I believe people have the right to choose to stand up to bullies and have been more than willing to lend a helping hand. The people don't live at the government level. The people of Ukraine don't live at the armchair, know-it-all, QB in the US level. They live at the getting shot at and blown up level.

Trump is once again appealing to an extreme minority on the right. Just enough that when combined with the other extremists on the right, to jack things up for the rest of us. He should be appealing to the people of the United States.
    Last edited by Gunny; 02-27-2023 at 09:50 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

12. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Likes hjmick liked this post