Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I don't see two legs and pieces of a machine sticking out of the snow. Jim must not be along
I don't recall breaking any of the machines yet? But came close, Rick lead me through deep snow and that's where I get stuck. Only way out is to floor that fu**er! Came back towards the main trail where Rick and Joe were already stopped and waiting on me. Came in hot and almost nailed Rick from behind! Woulda served him right as he kept doing that crap. And my dumb ass just kept following him wherever he went, even though he's like a pro and I'm really not even an amateur yet. I'll still gun one up the ramp he had for doing jumps as I couldn't care less if I crashed myself - but thousands of dollars of machinery is a different ball game!

Oh, and I did take a corner too fast and crashed into an ice mound on the said of the road.

Oh, and I also turned it sideways on a make shift track in front of the cabin. Fu**ers are pretty heavy, but once again hit the turn too hard and rolled it on to her side into a pile of snow.

I think that was about it.