Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Estimate $276 Billion of Fraud, Waste in Pandemic Relief Funds

I know I have said it already but so many people need to go to jail, and that should start with Fauci, IMO.

And after those scumbags then put away all those who then frauded the system for $$$, fake business owners and such.

---

Inspectors General Estimate $276 Billion of Fraud, Waste in Pandemic Relief Funds: ‘Biggest Fraud in a Generation’

At least $276 billion designated as “COVID-19 relief funding” was lost via “fraud” and “waste,” according to cumulative estimates from the inspectors general of the Labor Department, Treasury Department, and Small Business Administration (SBA) shared on Thursday in testimony before a House Oversight and Accountability subcommittee in Washington, D.C.

Larry Turner, inspector general for the Labor Department, estimated that $76 billion slated for “unemployment insurance” was deployed via fraudulent claims. He described the $76 billion fraud assessment as “on the low end” given that it did not include an analysis of money deployed via the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program established in 2020.

Turner expressed skepticism on recovery of misappropriated funds after Rep. Greg Casar (D-TX) considered a net revenue benefit to the government via possible pursuit of “fraudsters.”

“You expect that the investments we make in pursuing that kind of fraud, we’re going get more than that amount of money back,” Casar stated.

Turner replied, “I can’t say that. Once fraud goes out out of the door, it’s hard to get it back.”

Sheldon Shoemaker, the SBA’s inspector general, estimated that $86 billion had been misappropriated via fraud and waste. He shared his expectation that his future revised estimate would grow, given that the $86 billion total did not yet include an analysis of the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) launched in 2020. He predicted a a future estimate of $100 billion or higher in losses via fraud and waste through the SBA’s “COVID-19 relief” measures, including the PPP and COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ud-generation/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I know I have said it already but so many people need to go to jail, and that should start with Fauci, IMO.

And after those scumbags then put away all those who then frauded the system for $$$, fake business owners and such.

---

Inspectors General Estimate $276 Billion of Fraud, Waste in Pandemic Relief Funds: ‘Biggest Fraud in a Generation’

At least $276 billion designated as “COVID-19 relief funding” was lost via “fraud” and “waste,” according to cumulative estimates from the inspectors general of the Labor Department, Treasury Department, and Small Business Administration (SBA) shared on Thursday in testimony before a House Oversight and Accountability subcommittee in Washington, D.C.

Larry Turner, inspector general for the Labor Department, estimated that $76 billion slated for “unemployment insurance” was deployed via fraudulent claims. He described the $76 billion fraud assessment as “on the low end” given that it did not include an analysis of money deployed via the Pandemic Unemployment Assistance program established in 2020.

Turner expressed skepticism on recovery of misappropriated funds after Rep. Greg Casar (D-TX) considered a net revenue benefit to the government via possible pursuit of “fraudsters.”

“You expect that the investments we make in pursuing that kind of fraud, we’re going get more than that amount of money back,” Casar stated.

Turner replied, “I can’t say that. Once fraud goes out out of the door, it’s hard to get it back.”

Sheldon Shoemaker, the SBA’s inspector general, estimated that $86 billion had been misappropriated via fraud and waste. He shared his expectation that his future revised estimate would grow, given that the $86 billion total did not yet include an analysis of the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) launched in 2020. He predicted a a future estimate of $100 billion or higher in losses via fraud and waste through the SBA’s “COVID-19 relief” measures, including the PPP and COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ud-generation/
    Government bureaucracy is involved. They start licking their chops the second Federal cash handouts is announced. It's what I have against all handouts, especially foreign aid. Bureaucrats pay themselves first. Then their friends. Then the people that keep them in power.
    Last edited by Gunny; 03-13-2023 at 09:14 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default As Biden rolls out budget, government waste piles up

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Government bureaucracy is involved. They start licking their chops the second Federal cash handouts is announced. It's what I have against all handouts, especially foreign aid. Bureaucrats pay themselves first. Then their friends. Then the people that keep them in power.
    Give $30-$50k to hospitals for covid patients, then more if on ventilator. It started there. That and masks and no n-95's and I can only imagine how much $$$ was spent there. And now they say it was all a waste as well. Then billions to various medical companies and lord only knows how many people profited from the making of 'vaccines'. Then handing out money to people who didn't go to work, and tons and tons of it without proof.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Give $30-$50k to hospitals for covid patients, then more if on ventilator. It started there. That and masks and no n-95's and I can only imagine how much $$$ was spent there. And now they say it was all a waste as well. Then billions to various medical companies and lord only knows how many people profited from the making of 'vaccines'. Then handing out money to people who didn't go to work, and tons and tons of it without proof.
    I would have to try and look. One thing I do recall hearing/seeing much of the covid relief funds were spent on diversity bullshit and other such local, pet projects. Recall one instance where any farmers except white ones qualified for some relief.

Government excess in this country is far more than government will admit to, and most wish to recognize. Starting with paychecks. How can Congress represent the people when they live so far above/are completely insulated from us?

They haven't suffered through a minute of any of this crap starting with covid and rolling straight into the Biden debacle.