Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Driving The Bully Crazy

While true, that he won't win, it is fascinating to watch this reminder from childhood that bullies can't stand being ignored. How long will the non-responses last? Until DeSantis announces, which could still be awhile.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/20...lorida-n537167

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default GOP lawmakers cringe over Trump’s effort to destroy DeSantis

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    While true, that he won't win, it is fascinating to watch this reminder from childhood that bullies can't stand being ignored. How long will the non-responses last? Until DeSantis announces, which could still be awhile.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/20...lorida-n537167
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...troy-desantis/

The context I use the article at link in is: How shrill and desperate sounding Trump's words come off. More of Trump's ego to the fore. How dare anyone ignore Donald Trump? And trying to force DeSantis' hand on whether or not he's running with an ethics complaint? Donald Trump complaining about someone else's ethics

Not feeding the bully or not, at some point, DeSantis is going to have to confront Donald Trump. IF he runs. I'm getting a chuckle at the mere thought of DeSantis letting Trump blow all this smoke for as long as he wants then stating he isn't running and never said he was I bet Trump's head would explode

At this point, I don't see a reason for Ron DeSantis to risk running against Trump. Win, mostly lose, or draw, everything Trump touches is thereafter damaged.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I would like to see a clear 'no' to Trump from conservatives, it won't happen though. I hope there ends up being a different nominee, but figure if Trump stays in we'll end up with a Democrat for another 4 years.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default DeSantis Picks Up Endorsement Prior To Declaring

8. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

It looks like his bullying tactics will not go unanswered this cycle, even if not from DeSantis directly. I read the following a bit ago and now have seen references to it in several more conservative outlets:

https://brownstone.org/articles/dona...e-transcribed/

10. Thanks fj1200 thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

It looks like his bullying tactics will not go unanswered this cycle, even if not from DeSantis directly. I read the following a bit ago and now have seen references to it in several more conservative outlets:

https://brownstone.org/articles/dona...e-transcribed/
    I've made no secret of what I think of the Donald and his infantile behavior. There's plenty out there to go after him on. I'm having a hard time making the stretch on blaming the pandemic on him, or Monday morning QBing his response. NO ONE knew what was going on and everyone had a "great idea".

Except China and a corrupt US official funding gain of function research that I do not believe is limited to just Fauci. THEY knew what was going on. My eyes haven't come off THAT ball.

Trump's statement brought into question is suggestive. So he didn't do enough. Biden's dictatorial edicts went the other way. IMO, the latter did FAR more damage to the country and the people than suggested behavior.

On the other hand, it was my opinion then and remains so, that Trump was mostly AWOL his last year in office. He did nothing about leftist anarchists rioting, looting and taking over Federal government buildings. He put no effort into campaigning for office. His behavior after losing the Presidency and since has been completely unacceptable to me. He abandoned allies in the field, most who had been allies since 1991, not just since the ISIS thing started. I suspect he was going to do the same in Afghanistan although I think he'd have let the military handle it and not created the disaster Biden did.

He's screwed the GOP out of control of Congress twice.

IMO, his negatives far surpass any positives that were EOs torn up on Biden's first day in office. I consider him unfit to hold the office of President.

But I'm STILL blaming the pandemic on China-funded-by-Fauci and the national overreaction of scared blue, mega-cities that seem to control the national hysteria on most topics, doubled down on by the Biden mafia for putting us in an economic and social bind. Piling Biden's woke policies on top of all that, and our current status isn't all that surprising.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I've made no secret of what I think of the Donald and his infantile behavior. There's plenty out there to go after him on. I'm having a hard time making the stretch on blaming the pandemic on him, or Monday morning QBing his response. NO ONE knew what was going on and everyone had a "great idea".

Except China and a corrupt US official funding gain of function research that I do not believe is limited to just Fauci. THEY knew what was going on. My eyes haven't come off THAT ball.

Trump's statement brought into question is suggestive. So he didn't do enough. Biden's dictatorial edicts went the other way. IMO, the latter did FAR more damage to the country and the people than suggested behavior.

On the other hand, it was my opinion then and remains so, that Trump was mostly AWOL his last year in office. He did nothing about leftist anarchists rioting, looting and taking over Federal government buildings. He put no effort into campaigning for office. His behavior after losing the Presidency and since has been completely unacceptable to me. He abandoned allies in the field, most who had been allies since 1991, not just since the ISIS thing started. I suspect he was going to do the same in Afghanistan although I think he'd have let the military handle it and not created the disaster Biden did.

He's screwed the GOP out of control of Congress twice.

IMO, his negatives far surpass any positives that were EOs torn up on Biden's first day in office. I consider him unfit to hold the office of President.

But I'm STILL blaming the pandemic on China-funded-by-Fauci and the national overreaction of scared blue, mega-cities that seem to control the national hysteria on most topics, doubled down on by the Biden mafia for putting us in an economic and social bind. Piling Biden's woke policies on top of all that, and our current status isn't all that surprising.
    I think you're misreading some here. This is more a case of Trump's attacks on DeSantis/FL, than blaming him, Trump, for pandemic. His attempts to falsify what happened are now biting him in the butt.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

I think you're misreading some here. This is more a case of Trump's attacks on DeSantis/FL, than blaming him, Trump, for pandemic. His attempts to falsify what happened are now biting him in the butt.
    Possible. It's the dying days of Spring Break here. I've had to do a lot of speed-reading

IMO, it should backfire in the Donald's face. As well as Bungler Joe's. DeSantis DID handle the pandemic. Something neither Trump nor Biden did. The proof is in the pudding stuck to DeSantis' fingers

15. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post