Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
The only Coca Cola I will drink is MexiCoke. Buy it at Costco. I drink roughly one a week, two cases per year. Other than that, it's mostly water, then the occasional glass of tea/lemonade or cranberry/watermelon juice. Cranberry/pineapple is good too. But only the 100% juice, never the "juice drink."

Every once in a while I'll have a beer, but that's not as fun as it used to be. Nowadays it makes me sleepy and when I wake up, that beer buzz is gone...
I like the Mexican Coke. My nod to waxing nostalgic . Stick them in the freezer for a bit. Ice cold, "real" Coke from back in the day out of a glass bottle. Get mine at HEB. HEB immediately came out and assured us there was no supply/distribution problem between it and Mexico City. Not sure about the ones Home Depot or WalMart sell. All the Mexican mom-n-pop shops carry them.

I can't handle more than one or two. Too much cane sugar doesn't get along with my gut. I've phased away from most everything but iced tea I make myself. More prep PIA, but I HATE water. Force myself to drink that. Been drinking pomegranate juice but there's no love there either

What gets me the most about this story is that nothing is sacred to crooks. Not even a Coke. Putting together an operation for producing, bottling and distributing counterfeit Coke seems a bit much. Got a ready-made market (Coca Cola fans) for as long as it lasts. Note this was a one-off local story. The MSM must be too busy camping outside the courthouse in Manhattan