Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Hunter Biden probes put GOP under some pressure

Right or wrong, this is about how I see it playing out. The Dem elite never pay for their crimes. Republican't's would do better focusing on trying to salvage what Trump's left of the GOP.

But Biden allies are betting that the Republican efforts will be for naught, pointing to polling that has indicated the American public doesn’t care about the president’s son and his business dealings.
    An NBC News poll in January showed that 55 percent of Americans— including a majority of independents— said they believe Republicans will spend ‘too much time investigating President Joe Biden and not enough time on other priorities.”
    The same poll revealed that 63 percent of those surveyed say they had little to no confidence that Congress will conduct a fair and impartial investigation into Biden and his administration.

A Pew Research Center poll out that same month showed that 65 percent are concerned that Republican lawmakers will focus too much on Biden administration investigations, including four in 10 Republicans.
    Democrats say the investigations will cost Republicans politically.
    full article: https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...some-pressure/

No surprise here. I said from the start, investigate, but shut up until all facts are in. Indeed, "We're investigating and will get to the truth as much as possible. We do not want to unfairly attack anyone's character unfairly. There's been t[ much of these partisan attacks in recent years."
    Last edited by Kathianne; 03-27-2023 at 11:20 AM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

When the GOP has investigated the Biden family as much as the DNC investigated Trump then I might think it has been enough. Too many times the GOP has said don't get in the gutter with them but there comes a time to get down in that shit and fight just as dirty. I don't want to be the better person anymore. Doing that is allowing the corruption to get a stronger foothold.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.