Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
Excellent post. Problem identified. Any particular way you intend to solve this problem? Which global organization that you don't support do you propose to use to solve this issue? That is the first thing you have to have, along with the support of all the governments in the World. Or do you suggest the US go cowboying off again into whichever foreign country it chooses after targets it chooses, regardless borders, laws and whatnot?

And yes, I am using your own arguments against you.

Then there's the fact that outside the Western World, pedophilia is just a word, and its age limits rather new compared to World history. I know for a fact Africa, the ME and/or Asia have completely different views on females and children. They don't care what we think is right or wrong.

Just to be clear, I'm for killing anyone for harming a child. But you are asking our spineless government to dictate to the World a World standard? Problem with that is who is going to investigate our government? DoJ?
IF our domestic judiciary just didn't cover for pedos that would go a long way.

We don't need a new global organization, hence you have no infantile questionable gotcha.