Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stang56k View Post
    I'm in the Air Force, and do maintenances on the C-5 galaxy which transports the necessary tools, weapons and equipment to sustain the war. I have not been in combat directly but indirectly involved. So its a matter of perspective on the issue of involvement I have so go ahead and bash me for not being a grunt on the front lines actually doing the killing. I see my self as the Drug Dealer that supplies the substance to someone yet not directly destroying myself per say if you get my crummy analogy.

But all that aside when i joined the military the first part of the oath is protect the constitution that I cherish dearly, and I will do so to the death. So questioning a few politicians with their actions, motives, and antics doesn't seem as unpatriotic in the least, when they flirt with stepping on and undermining the constitution(which is more valuable and precious than any fuckin politician could ever think about being).
    I guess when your enlistment is up you'll be getting out then.

So you haven't killed anybody, either directly or indirectly. But your quick to paint all the troops as baby killers when you haven't experienced anything for yourself. A regular john kerry you are.

I don't bash anyone for doing their job in the military. Everyone doing their job is what makes it all work. But referring to yourself as a baby killer because you load supplies to the troops on the line is really low. I can respect your service, but I don't respect you. When you salute an officer you salute the rank not the man.

You know nothing about air traffic control, you know nothing about NORAD, you know nothing about building architectures, you know nothing about the training the hijackers had to take over and fly the planes they hijacked, you know nothing about explosives and detonators, you know nothing about the procedures that were in place at the time for the pilots of hijacked planes. Yet your quick to jump on the conspiracy band wagon just because a few people claim to be experts and say it was an inside job.

I can add you know nothing about combat, you know nothing about baghdad or iraq except what you hear on the news, you know nothing about saddam or any of the goings on leading up to the war. In fact you know very little about anything.

I'll give you some facts. There were WMD materials found in iraq. Labs for making them and shells ready for them to be put into. The stuff was there and ready to start production which could have been completed in a couple of months. The last convoy of trucks into syria was allowed to leave. Our forces weren't to fire on them, why not? My guess is it contained all the russian advisor's that had been working for saddam. The completed WMD's went into syria. If Bush lied to get us into a war why didn't he plant WMD's in iraq? It would have been easy to do.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I guess when your enlistment is up you'll be getting out then.

So you haven't killed anybody, either directly or indirectly. But your quick to paint all the troops as baby killers when you haven't experienced anything for yourself. A regular john kerry you are.

I don't bash anyone for doing their job in the military. Everyone doing their job is what makes it all work. But referring to yourself as a baby killer because you load supplies to the troops on the line is really low. I can respect your service, but I don't respect you. When you salute an officer you salute the rank not the man.

You know nothing about air traffic control, you know nothing about NORAD, you know nothing about building architectures, you know nothing about the training the hijackers had to take over and fly the planes they hijacked, you know nothing about explosives and detonators, you know nothing about the procedures that were in place at the time for the pilots of hijacked planes. Yet your quick to jump on the conspiracy band wagon just because a few people claim to be experts and say it was an inside job.

I can add you know nothing about combat, you know nothing about baghdad or iraq except what you hear on the news, you know nothing about saddam or any of the goings on leading up to the war. In fact you know very little about anything.

I'll give you some facts. There were WMD materials found in iraq. Labs for making them and shells ready for them to be put into. The stuff was there and ready to start production which could have been completed in a couple of months. The last convoy of trucks into syria was allowed to leave. Our forces weren't to fire on them, why not? My guess is it contained all the russian advisor's that had been working for saddam. The completed WMD's went into syria. If Bush lied to get us into a war why didn't he plant WMD's in iraq? It would have been easy to do.
    Putting words in my mouth when have I ever directed any negative words towards the military its self, just the politicians.. They are only following orders from people that have more authority then them. I think the authority and policy is wrong. Capitol Hill and the White House is where the problem lies.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Putting words in my mouth when have I ever directed any negative words towards the military its self, just the politicians.. They are only following orders from people that have more authority then them. I think the authority and policy is wrong. Capitol Hill and the White House is where the problem lies.
    I didn't put words in your mouth. You described yourself as a babies and women killer. Thereby implying all military people are baby and woman killers. You left out rape and terrorizing the country side. You have made negative remarks about the military in other threads.

I don't see pride in your country in your posts, I see disdain and disrespect.

iraq is a front in a much larger war. A war that is being incompetently handled on many levels. The media and politicians are afraid to say it, but, we are at war with islam. You are a part of that war. It's going to go on for a very long time. It's been going on since 1979. It will be going on after the next president is elected.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I didn't put words in your mouth. You described yourself as a babies and women killer. Thereby implying all military people are baby and woman killers. You left out rape and terrorizing the country side. You have made negative remarks about the military in other threads.

iraq is a front in a much larger war. A war that is being incompetently handled on many levels. The media and politicians are afraid to say it, but, we are at war with islam. You are a part of that war. It's going to go on for a very long time. It's been going on since 1979. It will be going on after the next president is elected.
    Maybe you do..and it's not the USA..I've been reading this trolls chit and it's full of holes. His English sentence structure sucks for someone supposedly working on C-5s in the United States Air Foece. His excuse for not telling where he is or what unit he's in because of "privacy reasons also anti-Terrorism purposes" is also BS. You can't hide a C-5 operational base. Not to mention that his commitment would be over by now IF he had joined prior to 9-11.

My guess is this troll isn't American at all.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P View Post
    Maybe you do..and it's not the USA..I've been reading this trolls chit and it's full of holes. His English sentence structure sucks for someone supposedly working on C-5s in the United States Air Foece. His excuse for not telling where he is or what unit he's in because of "privacy reasons also anti-Terrorism purposes" is also BS. You can't hide a C-5 operational base. Not to mention that his commitment would be over by now IF he had joined prior to 9-11.

My guess is this troll isn't American at all.
    Lol heres a conspiracy theory for you...

Your right theres only 7 conus C-5 bases, I'm not hiding anything cept my location lol. Dover AFB, Travis AFB, Stewart ANG (Newburgh, New York), West Virgina ANG (Martinsburg),Tennessee ANG (Memphis), Lackland ARC, and Westover ARC . Now, wtf does this have an relevance to the topic at hand? I enlisted 6 years speculator, its over next June. Also i said pre iraq war kid... not 9/11.

So you cant debunk 9/11 so you have to debunk me? seriously?
    Last edited by stang56k; 05-03-2008 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Your wrong the Islamic/Christian duel had been going on since the Crusades.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lol heres a conspiracy theory for you...

Your right theres only 7 conus C-5 bases, I'm not hiding anything cept my location lol. Dover AFB, Travis AFB, Stewart ANG (Newburgh, New York), West Virgina ANG (Martinsburg),Tennessee ANG (Memphis), Lackland ARC, and Westover ARC . Now, wtf does this have an relevance to the topic at hand? I enlisted 6 years speculator, its over next June. Also i said pre iraq war kid... not 9/11.

So you cant debunk 9/11 so you have to debunk me? seriously?
    No, you've done that all by yourself.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your wrong the Islamic/Christian duel had been going on since the Crusades.
    To be factual it's been going on since mohammad first was inspired to write his novel. The war we are dealing with has existed since 1979. Before that was just the prelude.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default the 9/11 fiasco

This is clearly a case of the emperor has no clothes!

Just like in the kids storybook, there are a LOT of people admiring the emperors new suit, but the unfortunate reality is ... the emperor is NAKED!

WAKE UP AMERICA!