Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Here's some funny reading, one of the other twits that Sertes masturbates too claims that the Oklahoma bombing was fake too, and that it was likely a "mini nuke" that caused the destruction. Lots of other fun reading from some guys in the field over at this thread while they laugh at the "truthers"

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=84412
    Thanks for that link, too funny! Is Sertes on there? I'm going to look.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I find him here, more on WTC #7...

and

Wow, even on DIGG.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Holy crap, I just finished reading through the entire thread that I linked to. If this Plumb character even remotely holds ideas similar to others from ae911, then I would be extremely embarrassed to ever link that as anything regarding proof again! LOL This guy makes Sertes seem half normal! You have real architects and engineers posting on that site and they literally made one of Sertes' buddies look like a grammar school student!

Sertes and his conspiracies have about completely fallen apart. Too funny!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here's some funny reading, one of the other twits that Sertes masturbates too claims that the Oklahoma bombing was fake too, and that it was likely a "mini nuke" that caused the destruction. Lots of other fun reading from some guys in the field over at this thread while they laugh at the "truthers"

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=84412
    haha, do you know Friedrich Nietzsche?

He once said "The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments."

Hence the mini-nukes, the no-plane theory, the direct energy weapons... too bad you won't find any in the debate.

Sorry Jim, you cannot associate me with this kind of crap! A very low blow on your part, mister.

You'll go any lenght to avoid answering the real questions
    Last edited by Sertes; 11-25-2007 at 04:04 PM.
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I find him here, more on WTC #7...

and

Wow, even on DIGG.
    Mineta deposition & Collapses on Anothersite
    http://forum.anothersite.co.uk/showp...postcount=1146
    http://forum.anothersite.co.uk/showp...postcount=1147
    http://forum.anothersite.co.uk/showp...&postcount=250

Yes, people didn't have a clue over there, too.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    Sorry Jim, you cannot associate me with this kind of crap! A very low blow on your part, mister.

You'll go any lenght to avoid answering the real questions
    Hey, pinhead, you associated yourself with idiots like that! You must have brought up ae911.org at least 100x so far since you've been a member here! Now you wanna backpedal a little when it's shown that the people that are a part of that group are outright idiots just like yourself! Put up against other professionals and they look like total conspiracy idiots, much like yourself!

Why don't you join that forum, state your case and have a go with them in there? Link us to the thread when you get started!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, pinhead, you associated yourself with idiots like that! You must have brought up ae911.org at least 100x so far since you've been a member here! Now you wanna backpedal a little when it's shown that the people that are a part of that group are outright idiots just like yourself! Put up against other professionals and they look like total conspiracy idiots, much like yourself!

Why don't you join that forum, state your case and have a go with them in there? Link us to the thread when you get started!
    A random mail quoting a random member of ae911truth.org and attributing him some idiot claim is a little low on my interest.

Why don't you comment their HOME PAGE, where THEY MAKE THEIR REAL CLAIMS?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

A random mail quoting a random member of ae911truth.org and attributing him some idiot claim is a little low on my interest.

Why don't you comment their HOME PAGE, where THEY MAKE THEIR REAL CLAIMS?
    A random mail? One of your esteemed buddies wrote those posts right in that very thread, dumbass! And quite a few people tried to respond directly with these idiots, only to be outright dismissed, and they closed down their forums because those in the know made them look like fools! Face it, you're been referencing a page of people that have no clue what they're talking about, and when put up against other professionals they are either made to look like idiots, or they bail and run with their tails between their legs!

So, are you going to go there and prove to them that the official story is a lie? And if not, why not? Are you afraid of holding your evidence up directly to those with better knowledge than all of us combined? You seem to have it all figured out, it should be a piece of cake for you to just copy n paste some of your theories. I'll laugh my fucking ass off when I read them picking your retarded theories apart!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A random mail? One of your esteemed buddies wrote those posts right in that very thread, dumbass! And quite a few people tried to respond directly with these idiots, only to be outright dismissed, and they closed down their forums because those in the know made them look like fools! Face it, you're been referencing a page of people that have no clue what they're talking about, and when put up against other professionals they are either made to look like idiots, or they bail and run with their tails between their legs!
    FYI two months ago ae911truth along with other members of the 9/11 truth movement presented their findings directly to NIST. You know, NIST is a lot better than a random engineer in a random website that knows no better than insult those seeking answers.

So NIST answered with a letter, in which we find the "astonishing" revelation we all know about since they pubilshed their study: their study is a pre-collapse study, because they examined and explained the hits on the towers, the fires, the structural failure, and they stop there, they cannot account for all the evidence ae911truth.org found ON THE COLLAPSE ITSELF.

So, are you going to go there and prove to them that the official story is a lie? And if not, why not? Are you afraid of holding your evidence up directly to those with better knowledge than all of us combined? You seem to have it all figured out, it should be a piece of cake for you to just copy n paste some of your theories. I'll laugh my fucking ass off when I read them picking your retarded theories apart!
    Well, you hope maybe they'll have the answers you lack.
    You hope your faith is well placed, since you cannot figure things out and are starting question your blind beliefs.
    Ok, let's see how they respond on my questions, if they discuss the message or simply insult the messenger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well, you hope maybe they'll have the answers you lack.
    You hope your faith is well placed, since you cannot figure things out and are starting question your blind beliefs.
    Ok, let's see how they respond on my questions, if they discuss the message or simply insult the messenger
    Every one of your theories has been made out to look like nonsense on this board, EVERY ONE OF THEM. You choose to ignore some of the answers, and not accept others, but that doesn't matter to people with an IQ above that of a cigarette butt. And make no bones about it, they WILL insult your stupid little ass after they make a mockery of your so called "facts" that the 9/11 story is a lie. But do post a link here for us once you've started so we can all share in your embarrassment!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Every one of your theories has been made out to look like nonsense on this board, EVERY ONE OF THEM. You choose to ignore some of the answers, and not accept others, but that doesn't matter to people with an IQ above that of a cigarette butt. And make no bones about it, they WILL insult your stupid little ass after they make a mockery of your so called "facts" that the 9/11 story is a lie. But do post a link here for us once you've started so we can all share in your embarrassment!
    I'm not here to embarass you, but there are many issues you failed to answer to, even the one that require no technical expertise but only an opinion, you failed as well on Mineta deposition
    From someone owning a site on political debate I expected more.

Fact: Mineta deposition contradicts 9/11 commission report.

Your opinion?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm not here to embarass you, but there are many issues you failed to answer to, even the one that require no technical expertise but only an opinion, you failed as well on Mineta deposition

Your opinion?
    He didn't fail to answer, you fail to recognize answers when you see them. As for responding to anything else, no.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    He didn't fail to answer, you fail to recognize answers when you see them. As for responding to anything else, no.
    Then if it's true be kind and link his answer for me. If it exists.

Or post yours, it's an open forum after all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Your opinion?
    Then if it's true be kind and link his answer for me. If it exists.

Or post yours, it's an open forum after all.
    Are you stating for the record that I never addressed your question about the Mineta deposition? If I can produce a link to where I addressed it, will you disappear into other threads and stop with your repetitive garbage?

ALL of your questions have been answered, and now I'm being repetitive. You just either don't accept them, don't like them or dismiss them. That's not my problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you stating for the record that I never addressed your question about the Mineta deposition? If I can produce a link to where I addressed it, will you disappear into other threads and stop with your repetitive garbage?

ALL of your questions have been answered, and now I'm being repetitive. You just either don't accept them, don't like them or dismiss them. That's not my problem.
    You didn't answer to the question "which one is lying, Mineta or the 9/11 commission?"

You once produced a link to address Mineta deposition and never acknowledged my many follow'ups (as always), in another post you claimed that the matter wasn't important anyway, that if we solve it we would be back on square one.

These are not answers to the question. These are mystifications of one of the most important issues on 9/11. In the debate you posted a direct link of 9/11 commission report: it clearly saves Cheney ass. I posted the REAL Norman Mineta deposition before 9/11 commission. It tells us just the opposite

So again:

"Was 9/11 commission report made to save Cheney ass, or is Norman Mineta lying under oath"??

See? No technical expertise needed, only the gut to open eyes is needed