Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    You didn't answer to the question "which one is lying, Mineta or the 9/11 commission?"
    Because your determination that either one of them lied is lacking any proof whatsoever. There were lots of things miscommunicated that day and lots of things that might never be answered to your satisfaction, but that by no means equates to lies, cover-ups or conspiracies.

You are just a Class A loser idiot. You repeat the same garbage over and over that has been debunked hundreds of times on thousands of sites. Yet you stick to it and whine like a little bitch that you are right and everyone is ignoring you.

Since you obviously refuse to acknowledge your questions have been answered, I will become repetitive once again - kindly go fuck your shitty italian self.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Because your determination that either one of them lied is lacking any proof whatsoever. There were lots of things miscommunicated that day and lots of things that might never be answered to your satisfaction, but that by no means equates to lies, cover-ups or conspiracies.

You are just a Class A loser idiot. You repeat the same garbage over and over that has been debunked hundreds of times on thousands of sites. Yet you stick to it and whine like a little bitch that you are right and everyone is ignoring you.

Since you obviously refuse to acknowledge your questions have been answered, I will become repetitive once again - kindly go fuck your shitty italian self.
    Wow! All it takes is a "Class A loser idiot" with a direct question to make you yell insults with hands on your ears, like a baby, pretending not to hear.

Too bad Cheney was either inside or outside the bunker, he was either aware or unaware of the pentagon plane, either Mineta lied under oath or the 9/11 commission report is made to cover Cheney ass. You cannot have it both ways. And you do a service to your country by accepting one of the versions, even if it's the opposite of the one I choose, or by finding a third one.

Instead by evading issues you just prove my point, that FAITH IS STRONGER THAN EVIDENCE.

And if you're ruled by FAITH, there's no amount of EVIDENCE I can show you. Even the real video of the real deposition from a minister of the United States won't be enough:

[youtube]M3q0uZAEd5w[/youtube]

from the official 9/11 Commission report:
    American 77 began turning south, away from the White House, at 9:34. It
    continued heading south for roughly a minute,before turning west and begin¬
    ning to circle back.This news prompted the Secret Service to order the imme¬
    diate evacuation of the Vice President just before 9:36. Agents propelled him
    out of his chair and told him he had to get to the bunker.The Vice President
    entered the underground tunnel leading to the shelter at 9:37.
    source: http://64.233.167.104/custom?q=cache...82790381073093
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Thread moved as it is obviously no longer specifically discussing the debate.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Wow! All it takes....(snipped) ...
    Allow me to repeat myself:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Allow me to repeat myself:

It's strange that you don't repeat your answer on where was Dick Cheney at 9:30, instead. It should be easy, right? This way it looks like you provided none.

Poor JimNeocon, let me tell you remind the news on the couple you're so badly defending from last month:

Donald Rumsfeld had to flee France (France!!) to evade a lawsuit for torture. He ran with tail between its legs from frenchmen!

Dick Cheney has been the target of Kuchinich impeachment resolution that accuse him of forging the WMD claims amony many other misdemeanors.

So these charges are like getting Al Capone for tax evading, but are better than sitting before a TV set watching propaganda and doing nothing.
    They still have to answer on what they did on 9/11. Guess why you cannot counter Mineta video deposition with Cheney video deposition? Because he refused to make it, and they simply let him.
    http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/white...9-11_4-29.html

It is about time you wake up Jim, these people don't deserve your efforts nor your blind support.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'll repeat myself once again for the stupid little italian boy:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You repeat the same garbage over and over that has been debunked hundreds of times on thousands of sites.
    That's why you don't answer. You delegate your critical thinking to someone else. To a link.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Shut up, little meatball. Kindly go fuck yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shut up, little meatball. Kindly go fuck yourself.
    That's the kind of discussion someone wants: If the question is disturbing, a taser shot. Perfectly in line with the first emendament.

If someone else can figure where was Dick Cheney at 9:30 on 9/11/2001 I'm open for debate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What's an "emendament"? And aren't you supposed to be off somewhere with your retarded conspiracies fucking yourself?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What's an "emendament"? And aren't you supposed to be off somewhere with your retarded conspiracies fucking yourself?
    My fault, maybe we can write italian and see if in an hundred posts you never do a typo.

Ready to answer the issue, now? Where was Dick Cheney at 9:30 on 9/11/2001?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Ready to go fuck yourself yet? All of your questions have been answered. So kindly shove your regurgitated nonsense up your spaghetti filled ass.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Sorry bout that,

My fault, maybe we can write italian and see if in an hundred posts you never do a typo.

Ready to answer the issue, now? Where was Dick Cheney at 9:30 on 9/11/2001?

1. Let me answer this one Jimmy.
    2. Cheney was in a safe place.
    3. What the hell would it matter where Cheney was?
    4. Do you think he was on top of one of the *TWIN TOWERS*, directing the whole *ATTACK*?
    5. This ought to be funny.

Regards,
    SirJamesofTexas
    "At Times We Cry, At Time We Fly" ~CWN
    "See You Down The Road Man" ~ CWN

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ready to go fuck yourself yet? All of your questions have been answered. So kindly shove your regurgitated nonsense up your spaghetti filled ass.
    I really think you need to step back for a second an watch this whole page.
    Then try to make some sense out of what you wrote, and from the fact you're trying to hide this thread and not providing answers to the bigger issues.
    Are you really so arrogant that you cannot stand to be proved wrong?
    (you even won the debate, didn't you?)

Where was Dick Cheney at 9:30 on 9/11? Post your answer again, or link it here.

The whole point of a conspiracy theory section is to discuss conspiracy theories, isn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Shut up, stupid pepperoni boy. Your questions have been answered. Don't like them? Too bad, go fuck yourself. Can't find them? Too bad, search harder, then go fuck yourself.