Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    I have nothing to add
    And that's been apparent since the day you arrived here!

No facts, no proof, no evidence - you are dismissed.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    And that's been apparent since the day you arrived here!

No facts, no proof, no evidence - you are dismissed.
    hahaha now you're playing "cut the quote"
    how low can a man go when his religion is questioned

I ask again: where's the official study explaining how and why WTC7 collapsed?
    We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse - NIST

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sertes View Post
    hahaha now you're playing "cut the quote"
    how low can a man go when his religion is questioned

I ask again: where's the official study explaining how and why WTC7 collapsed?
    You're dismissed until you can start giving us some evidence. You've been a member for quite some time now and have posted this rubbish hundreds of times - and NOT ONE piece of hard evidence has been given by you. NOT ONE! How can it be that you can't come up with any evidence whatsoever to backup your claims?

I know why! Because you're a stupid little italian fucker! LOL
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're dismissed until you can start giving us some evidence. You've been a member for quite some time now and have posted this rubbish hundreds of times - and NOT ONE piece of hard evidence has been given by you. NOT ONE! How can it be that you can't come up with any evidence whatsoever to backup your claims?

I know why! Because you're a stupid little italian fucker! LOL
    Sometimes I don't understand if you really don't grasp it, or you're simple cornered and clueless.
    I told you from the beginning I can demonstrate the official version is fake, while providing an unproved alternative version that at least adhere to all objective evidence.

But no, that's not enough.
    You must dismiss EVERYTHING.
    You had about 20 chanches to tell me WHERE WAS DICK CHENEY AT 9:30, as this is IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL VERSION, as there are 2 opposite official versions in that issue.
    That was the most "political" issue you could dig into, because after all this is "debate policy" and not "physics world" forum.
    I can understand why you don't know anything on collapses so you just trust the establishment. But at least ONE POLITICAL ISSUE, look into one.
    You tried with the Rumsfeld affair, but when papers proved you wrong... that was dodged aside like nothing.
    Do you realize that according to you there was no one in charge that day?
    Do you realize that according to you it's possible that after 2 hits on the towers a commercial plane could fly for 20 minutes straight toward the PENTAGON?!
    Do you realize that WTC7 collapsed but your fancy governative experts didn't even create a fake explanation for it?
    Why? Because that's not needed, as many of you TRUST BY FAITH rather than LOOK FOR FACTS.
    Last edited by Sertes; 05-02-2008 at 09:07 AM.

I got to the PEOC and the vice president was already there - US Minister of Transportation Norman Mineta

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I already knew that Italy was one of the dumbest countries in the world, but you probably make the usual retards over there look somewhat "normal".

You've demonstrated NOTHING. Your evidence has been NOTHING. All you have offered this board is the same old repeated garbage that's already on thousands of sites that we have all laughed at hundreds of times already.

You're dismissed, dumb fuck.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You've demonstrated NOTHING. Your evidence has been NOTHING. All you have offered this board is the same old repeated garbage that's already on thousands of sites that we have all laughed at hundreds of times already.
    Keep repeating that until you can sleep at night.
    Keep repeating that "someone somewhere explained all that"

Good night, insulter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Jim, I don't know how you let this guy continually post his contemptible lies about our country and this great tragedy. Let him do it in his own country (if anyone will listen), and at his own expense, not on your dime.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

debunk this you blabbering fucks

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/58h0LjdMry0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/58h0LjdMry0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    Jim, I don't know how you let this guy continually post his contemptible lies about our country and this great tragedy. Let him do it in his own country (if anyone will listen), and at his own expense, not on your dime.
    Your country...This is my country too and ill say whatever the fuck I want to say about it...There is this awesome thing called a first admendment. Also us questioning our shitty government is not any less patriotic if that is what your implying.
    Last edited by stang56k; 05-02-2008 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BBC Reports Live that WTC7 has fallen, yet it still stands ROFL WTF YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejjySUVOGKA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejjySUVOGKA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stang56k View Post
    BBC Reports Live that WTC7 has fallen, yet it still stands ROFL WTF YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejjySUVOGKA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ejjySUVOGKA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    BBC is stupid ?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

and so is CNN aswell it seems, as the video above shows reports of 7 'collapsed or collapsing' around 80 min before it did collapse, i'm not really one for conspiracy theories but certainly the first video raises some questions, especially at the end where there is quiet clearly some sort of explosion noise
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noir View Post
    and so is CNN aswell it seems, as the video above shows reports of 7 'collapsed or collapsing' around 80 min before it did collapse, i'm not really one for conspiracy theories but certainly the first video raises some questions, especially at the end where there is quiet clearly some sort of explosion noise
    Media everywhere was jumping to conclusions based on sketchy evidence in a desperate effort explain what the hell was happening and be the first on the block with the scoop. The media are idiots yet you are going to use them as evidence of a conspiracy?

A nutcase will do nutty things.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Media everywhere was jumping to conclusions based on sketchy evidence in a desperate effort explain what the hell was happening and be the first on the block with the scoop
    Oh yeah, i memo they did that a few years before aswell and ended up voting in the wrong president *D'oh*

But on a more serious note
    The media are idiots yet you are going to use them as evidence of a conspiracy?
    As i said in the above post it is the first movie that asks more questions, i accept the media can get things wrong, but its the people on the ground that where talking about it blowing up, it just seems wrong.
    If you also agree that an animals suffering should be avoided rather than encouraged, consider what steps you can take.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

debunk this you blabbering fucks
    Are you seriously this stupid? BBC explained this a few hundred times since 9/11. The firemen and investigators on the scene knew the building was going to collapse, hence the fact they gave an order to "pull" the men from the building. They were monitoring the activity with electronic equipment and the entire building was actually shifting. The weight of one of the floors slowly collapsing actually formed a "bulge" on one side of the building.

While you have a live reporter on the news, you have 10 more behind the scenes chasing after the firemen and investigators. As all the information was being passed back and forth, an affiliate of the BBC (channel 24) went live first stating, erroneously, that the building had collapsed. BBC and CNN followed suit. Minutes later the building fell.

Or we could go with the story of you idiots - that whomever master minded these attacks was capable of keeping anyone from providing ANY credible proof of a conspiracy for 7 years. They kept every single person quiet about their devious plan. But they decided to tell the BBC new station ahead of time to add a little drama to the events.