Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stang56k View Post
    Your country...This is my country too and ill say whatever the fuck I want to say about it...There is this awesome thing called a first admendment. Also us questioning our shitty government is not any less patriotic if that is what your implying.
    We allow all points of view to be expressed here, even if they are from members with IQ's below retardation.

But don't bother tossing in the 1st amendment like it applies here. This is a privately owned board and you have no rights other than what the board owner gives you. Luckily for you he accepts slobbering fools tossing out idiotic statements.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Your country...This is my country too and ill say whatever the fuck I want to say about it...There is this awesome thing called a first admendment. Also us questioning our shitty government is not any less patriotic if that is what your implying.
    She was referring to the italian sausage, not you nimble brains. And this is not your country. You hate it and everything and everyone in it. You might have rights but you don't have any respect. Go move in with the italian sausage your just taking up space here.

I fought for this country, but I didn't fight for the likes of you. You have your rights. They were given to you from birth. And like a spoiled rich kid you abuse them. Your an American because you were born here, not because you deserve to be one. Don't like it here? LEAVE!

There are plenty of real conspiracies the government is involved in. You should spend the time looking at those and not the made up bullshit of 9/11. There were plenty of after action conspiracies going on after 9/11 with people covering their asses. Your being steered away from the real conspiracies by the disinformation people. While your busy looking at what didn't happen your missing all the things that did happen. You hate America so much your willing to follow any numbskull that comes along with something bad to say about it.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dilloduck View Post
    Media everywhere was jumping to conclusions based on sketchy evidence in a desperate effort explain what the hell was happening and be the first on the block with the scoop. The media are idiots yet you are going to use them as evidence of a conspiracy?
    But... you will believe the official story that the "media" has brought to you... Little ill logical and hypocritical in my opinion coupled with the statement above.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    She was referring to the italian sausage, not you nimble brains. And this is not your country. You hate it and everything and everyone in it. You might have rights but you don't have any respect. Go move in with the italian sausage your just taking up space here.

I fought for this country, but I didn't fight for the likes of you. You have your rights. They were given to you from birth. And like a spoiled rich kid you abuse them. Your an American because you were born here, not because you deserve to be one. Don't like it here? LEAVE!

There are plenty of real conspiracies the government is involved in. You should spend the time looking at those and not the made up bullshit of 9/11. There were plenty of after action conspiracies going on after 9/11 with people covering their asses. Your being steered away from the real conspiracies by the disinformation people. While your busy looking at what didn't happen your missing all the things that did happen. You hate America so much your willing to follow any numbskull that comes along with something bad to say about it.
    Assumptions, Assumptions... I don't hate America I hate what it has turned into due to the powers to be. I'm in the military, and it sickens me that I am directly involved in killing of innocent Iraqi children and women on false claims made up by our lying Government. How our credibility and respect around the world is destroyed. The American Dollar is being destroyed. The Constitution is being Destroyed. Bill of Rights is being destroyed. Our way of life is being destroyed. Sorry, if I'm a Little pissed off if those things are a little bit important to me.
    Last edited by stang56k; 05-03-2008 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow Americans are fuckin stupid

http://thetruthnews.info/bigtrouble.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Assumptions, Assumptions... I don't hate America I hate what it has turned into due to the powers to be. I'm in the military, and it sickens me that I am directly involved in killing of innocent Iraqi children and women on false claims made up by our lying Government. How our credibility and respect around the world is destroyed. The American Dollar is being destroyed. The Constitution is being Destroyed. Bill of Rights is being destroyed. Our way of life is being destroyed. Sorry, if I'm a Little pissed off if those things are a little bit important to me.
    If your in the military do you mind sharing what branch, what you do and any other tidbits you care to point out.

A real live baby killer? And woman killer as well? Got me beat there, I was just called a baby killer. So how many babies and women did you kill? Kill any jihadists while you were at it?

I'm putting your credibility on the line here.
    When I die I'm sure to go to heaven, cause I spent my time in hell.

You get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you do with just a kind word.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If your in the military do you mind sharing what branch, what you do and any other tidbits you care to point out.

A real live baby killer? And woman killer as well? Got me beat there, I was just called a baby killer. So how many babies and women did you kill? Kill any jihadists while you were at it?

I'm putting your credibility on the line here.
    I'm in the Air Force, and do maintenances on the C-5 galaxy which transports the necessary tools, weapons and equipment to sustain the war. I have not been in combat directly but indirectly involved. So its a matter of perspective on the issue of involvement I have so go ahead and bash me for not being a grunt on the front lines actually doing the killing. I see my self as the Drug Dealer that supplies the substance to someone yet not directly destroying myself per say if you get my crummy analogy.

But all that aside when i joined the military the first part of the oath is protect the constitution that I cherish dearly, and I will do so to the death. So questioning a few politicians with their actions, motives, and antics doesn't seem as unpatriotic in the least, when they flirt with stepping on and undermining the constitution(which is more valuable and precious than any fuckin politician could ever think about being).

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry, if 19 guys from the caves of afganistan with box cutters take over 4 full planes screaming "Durrka, Durrka, Durrka" while simultaneously disabling NORAD, and Fly airplanes at inmaneuverable speeds into buildings all in the name of Allah sounds far fetched to me.
    2001 isn't today, people trapped on an aircraft being told there is a bomb on board were not going to try to disarm some lunatic that could detonate the bomb. Back then, hijackers didn't fly aircraft into buildings, they flew to Cuba. The pilots were trained to follow the directions of the hijackers to get the aircraft on the ground as quickl as possible, ground personnel would handle it from there.

These were U.S. airliners that had varied from their flight paths, not enemy aircraft. There are plenty of reasons NORAD would have experienced problems bringing these aircraft down.

I have 3 brothers who are Captains with a major airline, they have told me that it wouldn't be that difficult to do what they did as far as the flying. The 757 did hit the ground first before hitting the Pentagon so they weren't perfect.

As far as building 7, besides the fires and the falling debris that hit the building, there was the massive shock of 2 buildings over a hundred stories high falling next to it. Logic would tell you that the shock was as powerful as an earthquake on the foundation and structure of buildings around them.

Most of the silly conspiracy clowns don't even know that the Trade Center Towers were not built the way all other buildings were built at the time. Unlike the Empire State building that had I beams every 16 feet going to the roof, the vertical structure was the central core and the outer skin with very light space frames stretched between them, holding up thin concrete flooring. Once these space frames were weakened, the enormous weight above caused the pancake effect...... is that just too simple to understand?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm in the Air Force, and do maintenances on the C-5 galaxy which transports the necessary tools, weapons and equipment to sustain the war. I have not been in combat directly but indirectly involved. So its a matter of perspective on the issue of involvement I have so go ahead and bash me for not being a grunt on the front lines actually doing the killing. I see my self as the Drug Dealer that supplies the substance to someone yet not directly destroying myself per say if you get my crummy analogy.

But all that aside when i joined the military the first part of the oath is protect the constitution that I cherish dearly, and I will do so to the death. So questioning a few politicians with their actions, motives, and antics doesn't seem as unpatriotic in the least, when they flirt with stepping on and undermining the constitution(which is more valuable and precious than any fuckin politician could ever think about being).
    Most of the people I know, that would be asked what branch of service they were in, would respond with...... The United States Air Force. There is no s at the end of maintenance. Which variations of the C-5 do you perform maintenance on? Why did you join the armed service? Did you not know that the United States military kills people defending itself, it allies and it's people overseas? Quick...... where are you stationed, what squadron are you a member of, what command of the U. S. Air Force are you serving under?
    No matter where I've traveled or how great the trip was, it's always wonderful to return to my country, The United States of America......... me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

You know, Gaffer, I would have thought it was fairly clear which poster I was talking about, but I guess reading comprehension is not on Stang's list of talents. Along with his inability to post without being foul. Nothing new for people of his political persuasion, though.

Awesome post, btw.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sitarro View Post
    Most of the people I know, that would be asked what branch of service they were in, would respond with...... The United States Air Force. There is no s at the end of maintenance. Which variations of the C-5 do you perform maintenance on? Why did you join the armed service? Did you not know that the United States military kills people defending itself, it allies and it's people overseas? Quick...... where are you stationed, what squadron are you a member of, what command of the U. S. Air Force are you serving under?
    There is only 2 variant of the C-5 A and B, and there is a prototype M model which is an engine and avionics upgrade modification. The C-5 is a cargo plane so that would leave only on command Which is the Air Mobility Command. I am not anti-war, I am anti-Iraq war, It was unconstitutional and based on the lie of WMDs. And I joined pre-Iraq war so...I'm not saying my squadron and where I'm stationed at for privacy reasons also anti-Terrorism purposes, LOL, sorry.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    You know, Gaffer, I would have thought it was fairly clear which poster I was talking about, but I guess reading comprehension is not on Stang's list of talents. Along with his inability to post without being foul. Nothing new for people of his political persuasion, though.

Awesome post, btw.
    Like a little parrot I come and cackle, 'me too!' Tried to rep Gaffer, but no luck.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome post, btw.
    No, I assumed it was a generalized comment at anyone who disagreed with the status quo.

What selective judgment you have to say i'm foul when I pail in comparison to some of the other peoples post in this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome post, btw.
    Wow and she gave me bad rep for cursing when the owner of this board had me beat by a hundred fold on the curse words.... Talk about being bias.....

No offense to you Jimmyc....I just thought we were having a debate....
    Last edited by stang56k; 05-03-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

No, I assumed it was a generalized comment at anyone who disagreed with the status quo.

What selective judgment you have to say i'm foul when I pail in comparison to some of the other peoples post in this thread.
    You would do well to read rather than assume.

As for my "judgment", no selectivity was needed on my part. You have the distinction of being the only person who in this thread who cursed at me.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey