Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Can't Make This Up

One can only wonder why recruitment is so low:

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sist...yments-n565873

Special flowers: DOD okays trans members on hormones "skipping" deployments

BEEGE WELBORN2:01 PM on July 20, 2023

You can’t say I didn’t tell you, because I did – matter of fact, it was just the other day – but God DANG. If seeing what I knew to be true anecdotally and commonsense-wise finally AS OFFICIAL POLICY doesn’t just have me snorting fire, I don’t know what would.

The memo in question was issued in February of this year, but has suddenly come to light. I can’t imagine why it took months to surface, but I’m guessing two things had something to do with the lag: 1) fear of reprisals so trying to find a way to do it safely 2) personnel sick and tired of the parade of trans being celebrated by the services themselves, even as morale and conditions for service members plummet.

But, yea, verily, it’s a humdinger. Every non-trans service member and every taxpayer who’s not a lunatic should be up in arms. In fact, it has to be the civilians, because, by law, service members can’t say a damn thing. We have to fight this soul-sucking madness off for them.

Lemme start with the obvious. Please remember from a fiscal standpoint, everything the memo discusses “covering” for a service member’s VOLUNTARY transition – again, we’re not treating breast or prostate cancer here – is YOUR TAX DOLLARS being frittered away. And those tax dollars will be on the hook to maintain these individuals’ health and lifestyle for the rest of their lives the second any treatment to transition is rendered by a military medical facility.

Taxpayer funded “care” for transgender service members includes:

• speech/voice therapy

• cross-sex hormones,

• laser hair removal,

• voice feminization surgery,

• facial contouring, body contouring,

• breast/chest surgery (“upper surgery”)

• genital mutilation surgery (“lower surgery”).

• Psychological counseling

Hold on – it doesn’t stop there. Nothing is forever, you know. Should the time come when a taxpayer transitioned member decides being a girl isn’t all that, and wants to backtrack, the government foots the bill for that “oopsie,” too. The trans just has to ask nicely and go through the hoops..

Additionally, this woke af DoD memo is cognizant of – well, downright embarrassed about – causing hurt #feelingz in the non-binary/genderfluid group who appear to have been not just marginalized in all this, but left out completely. They grovelingly apologize, explaining the military system is of Neanderthal extraction and only recognizes – gird your loins – TWO SEXES.

While it is understood that many TG individuals identify as ‘gender non-binary’and/or ‘gender fluid,’SMs are required to choose a DEERS gender marker of male or female. This is not meant to misgender or disrespect a SM’s gender identity, however,the current medical and Army system views gender as a dichotomous variable.

SORRY YOUR I.D. CARD CAN’T HAVE “OTHER” AS A CHOICE, ZIR

Malevolent clowns.

Another egregious slap in the face to active duty troops in this gobsmackingly appalling document is this little paragraph, which goes to my point on Tuesday.

Upon initiation of cross-sex hormone therapy, SMs will have a T3 profileentered into the eProfile system. Most SMs will require up to 300 days to be stabilized on cross-sex hormone therapy, and they will remain in a temporary non-deployable status during that time.

At least 10 months non-deployable (“clinically stabilized”). That’s before any of the surgeries and their attendant significant downtime and risks. Without including all the odd days and weeks light-duty because of mental health issues or other sundry, trans-specific medical issues. How about all the doctor’s appointments and drama associated with deciding you’re the wrong sex? That all takes precious time away from your unit before you’re eligible for hormones.

YGTBFKM

At the very minimum, TEN MONTHS PLUS, worthless to your command. Flush all the money the Army, Navy, whoever spent training you for your service specialty. Flush the unit cohesiveness you were supposed to be part of building, the team you were supposed to be supporting. And I’m sure there’d be no hard feelings when a fellow soldier or sailor has to take your place in a deployment cycle so you can wear dresses and long hair, even if they’ve just come back from a pump themselves. That spot – YOUR spot – has to be filled by a warm body somehow.

As far as transgenders go, it’s not a “military” – it’s a nationally funded mental health surgical ward. Your lifelong therapy and new boob job are gratis, courtesy of the taxpaying public.

I’m so glad the Army feels it can afford to indulge these people for a NON-LIFE THREATENING “condition.”

…When inflation is factored in, the Army has lost $46 billion in buying power since fiscal year (FY) 2019, and if we assume an inflation factor of 5 percent from 2022 to 2023 (which is likely conservative), the Administration’s $177.5 billion FY 2023 budget request for the Army represents a loss of more than $6 billion just from its FY 2022 enacted budget. Signs of budget strain are clearly visible in the Army’s proposal to cut its end strength; in modernization accounts slashed (with procurement cut by 7 percent and research and development down by 6 percent); and in military construction accounts that are now below historic levels.

…The Army’s plan to increase the size of the Regular Army force has recently been slammed into reverse because of budget cuts and recruiting challenges. The Army had planned to raise the Regular Army incrementally to above 500,000 by adding approximately 2,000 soldiers per year.
    At that rate, it would have reached 500,000 by around 2028. Now even that modest plan is off the table. As a result of bleak defense budget forecasts and recruiting difficulties, the Army has proposed to cut its active end strength by 12,000 in FY 2023.

Here’s where the rubber meets the road for the troops already in uniform and in the rotation cycles. Rotations are already wearing people down. They are only going to get more brutal because of the recruiting and retention problems. And transgender coddling is going to be done on the backs of exhausted, pissed off, abused servicemembers who are going to vote with their feet. It might only take one trans in a unit, or even knowing a friend who gets caught up having to go when it wasn’t his turn, and that can be the straw that breaks the camel’s back morale-wise.

…Among Army units that deploy periodically are Armored Brigade Combat Teams (ABCTs) and Patriot Battalions that rotate to and from Europe, Kuwait, and Korea. Rather than relying on forward-stationed BCTs, the Army rotates ABCTs to these regions on a “heel-to-toe” basis so that there is never a gap.

The Russia–Ukraine War has brought the issue of stationing more Army forces in Europe back to the forefront. Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman General Mark Milley has suggested that the U.S. should establish more permanent European bases and rotate more forces to the continent.
    There is disagreement as to which represents the better option: rotated forces or forward-stationed forces. Proponents of rotational BCTs argue that they arrive fully trained, that they remain at a high state of readiness throughout their typically nine-month overseas rotation, and that the cost of providing for accompanying military families is avoided. Those who favor forward-stationed forces point to a lower overall cost, forces that typically are more familiar with the operating environment, and a more reassuring presence for our allies. In reality, both types of force postures are needed, not only for the reasons mentioned, but also because the mechanisms by which a unit is deployed, received into theater, and integrated with the force stationed abroad must be practiced on a regular basis.

Wow, wow, wow.

You bet I’m snorting fire.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

2. Thanks icansayit, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default I Will not leave a comment on this one...

My Blood Pressure, once I even try to comment...as a Veteran...Would probably be harmful to my health today.

So I will just submit this instead:
    Last edited by icansayit; 07-20-2023 at 02:12 PM.
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

4. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny, SassyLady, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    One can only wonder why recruitment is so low:

https://hotair.com/tree-hugging-sist...yments-n565873
    Absolute insanity on parade. And they will spare nothing to give this insanity to those that request it.
    But people on Social Security had better not complain for another penny on their meager little checks.
    No sir, government cannot afford it for those citizens. And we have idiots that fail to see this as complete insanity... --Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

6. Thanks icansayit, Kathianne, AHZ, SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by icansayit View Post
    My Blood Pressure, once I even try to comment...as a Veteran...Would probably be harmful to my health today.

So I will just submit this instead:
    Agreed. All those deployments where real tragedy at home wouldn't even get you a ticket to the World yet they let these f-ing polesmokers skip the entire thing so they can paly Barbie?

I got to get out of this thread too. Fucking unreal. Lloyd Austin is a POS and a disgrace to any uniform.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Thanks icansayit, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Are they trying to push us into a civil war?
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

10. Thanks icansayit thanked this post