Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

someone made a pretty good list.

John Kerry in 2009: “In 5 years we will have the first ice free Arctic summer”
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-23-2023 at 03:38 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

2. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Black Diamond, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    someone made a pretty good list.

88 reasons the rapture will be in 1988.

Not sure the author was a globalist though

4. Likes revelarts, icansayit liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    88 reasons the rapture will be in 1988.

Not sure the author was a globalist though
    I don't think he got as much traction as the globalist. sold a few books though.

I remember all the pastors I know quoting Jesus, Matthew 13
    ...And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the end of the earth to the end of heaven....
    ... But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
    “Watch out, stay alert; for you do not know when the appointed time is..."
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-23-2023 at 03:35 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

6. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    I don't think he got as much traction as the globalist. sold a few books though.

I remember all the pastors I know quoting Jesus, Matthew 13
    ...And then He will send forth the angels, and will gather together His elect from the four winds, from the end of the earth to the end of heaven....
    ... But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
    “Watch out, stay alert; for you do not know when the appointed time is..."
    Ironic that the generation freaking about climate change and whatnot is the most wasteful I've seen. Everything's disposable. I grew up when (a) few items were disposable; and, (b) we couldn't afford it. We took care of our stuff so that it lasted. If it broke or whatever, odds were good it wasn't getting replaced anytime soon. Want a glass of water? You literally got a glass of water, from the tap. Or the hose if outside. No trillions of plastic water bottles everywhere you look, or someone sucking on one.

I remember getting plastic bottles of water in Saudi Arabia in 91 because we didn't have enough water. Thought nothing of it. Better than canteen water. Come back to the World and find everybody and their brother sucking on a disposable, plastic water bottle. Guess y'all ran out of water back here too

And cardboard boxes? By the ton in this house. Not a day goes by without boxes being delivered. Crap "some people" are too lazy to go to the store and carry out.

Can say what you want about all the alarmist climate crap but I don't see any of the things I see that go to a landfill to be buried in the Earth or are floating around in the ocean as good for anything. Most due to laziness.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

8. Likes revelarts liked this post