Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    C02 helps green the planet IF there is enough green to handle the C02. Simple math when ability to process cannot keep up with supply = excess. I can give you that simple, logical, science and math in any form you want it and the equation always comes out the same.

When presented as a (one of many) hypothesis when applied to greenhouse gases, it is what it is. There was no declaration, statement of finality, nor for or against offered in regard to anything other than political, man-made global warming as THE reason which appear to be universal rejection. EXCEPT when the closed mind of one individal had to turn a simple discussion into a 3-ring circus

I agree, the planet has warmed and cooled before. Each time it has warmed, what has been the end result for current life?

Have not heard the "Sun is the cause" one, but hard to argue the Sun is the source of heat. I would argue the atmosphere determines how much the sun heats the Earth. When infrared signals are distorted and get a reading from the ionosphere instead of the atmosphere the feedback will be more heat. Again, presenting a theory. Not mine nor do I necessarily believe/disbelieve. It is what it is to be taken at face value.

Noted your dirty dig at pharma Otherwise, objectively, what has Man done to the Earth? Destroy its natural environment. Nothing else. Everything we touch we destroy. Regardless Man's justification for doing so, that is fact. When Man exceeds the Earth's ability to repair itself? I can think of no good result for the Earth or life on it.

In context/perspective: this is information to discuss. Attacking me or the information like I have told everyone to set their watch by it is counterproductive to discussion. Anyone that doesn't want to discuss, don't.

Anyone whose sole purpose is to be a PIA? Don't.
    it is productive to discuss how political and financial forces have applied their power to influence this discussion and policies surrounding it. public private partnerships invested in green malinvestments, fleecing the people.

you could focus more on the big investments made into propagating the big lie. or you can keep shilling.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-10-2023 at 01:55 PM.