Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    This is the biggest problem with climate change, IMO. Fanatics on one side claiming all kinds of alarmist crap while the other side has decided it's not happening just to be in opposition to the fanatics. The nutcases have pushed it so far that whether or not you accept climate change depends to each side whether or not one is "crazy".

Add to that scientists in name only piling on just to ensure they get attention and the scientific facts are lost. The very first thing one has to do is verify who they are listening to. If it's AOC, you get what you pay for.

The greenhouse effect is real science and it is not a lie that the industrial age has multiplied its effect by the release of CO2 into the atmosphere. The Earth can no longer keep up with Man's C02 output. And any of you that think I learned this listening to quacks about the Earth you would be wrong. Greenhouse gasses are the reason Venus is uninhabitable. The temperatures on Venus exceed the temperatures on Mercury because of its atmosphere made up mostly of nitrogen, sulfur dioxide and carbon dioxide.

Just another issue completely clouded by idiots and opportunists. These green idiots and their solutions come right out of a can of Planters. All they are really after is power and money. Same with scientists who "say the right thing" to maintain government funding. Not to mention the hypocrisy of "buying carbon credits" to prove one's sincere, superior effort. Cuz that fixes things

The good news is besides some discomfort and weird weather, most of us will be dead before the Earth is uninhabitable. We currently stand a better chance of getting nuked or hit by a bus. Doesn't mean it's not an issue that sooner or later will be addressed one way or the other, nor does it mean that because idiots are driving the train we need to pretend it's not coming down the track.
    it's mostly not real.

not real in anyway similar to the way fanatics present it.

it's good to be in opposition to the fanatics. these climate fanatics just so happen to be the same marxist globalist anti-humans who are fanatical on everything else.

just get off your god damanable fence this one time.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-09-2023 at 06:51 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

the fascists won't want to talk about this anymore when it's brought up how most green agenda stuff is being done through ESG (environmental social governance) at the BlackRock/High Finance level.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AHZ View Post
    it's mostly not real.

not real in anyway similar to the way fanatics present it.

it's good to be in opposition to the fanatics. these climate fanatics just so happen to be the same marxist globalist anti-humans who are fanatical on everything else.

just get off your god damanable fence this one time.
    It is stupid to be in opposition of anything for no more reason than opposition. Especially if one is in opposition with zero knowledge of the topic. That would make one a mindless drone, ready to die over something and never quite knowing why
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

It is stupid to be in opposition of anything for no more reason than opposition. Especially if one is in opposition with zero knowledge of the topic. That would make one a mindless drone, ready to die over something and never quite knowing why

co2 hysteria is the big lie leading to new atrocities and justifications for mass murder.

that's not "just being oppostiional".

that's the modern day equivalent of being anti-nazi and ant-communist.

opposing the green genocide agenda is a good thing.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-09-2023 at 12:21 PM.

6. Likes SassyLady, revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Default Gee, I get so excited reading so much ingrained BS being touted as truth.

The best way to eliminate CO2 for the entire World is....
    1. All Humans MUST stop Exhaling Immediately.
    2. Plant Life CANNOT survive without CO2...
    (So that's how to do away with FOOD.)
    3. NO AMOUNT of Worldwide Mandates to SPEND more
    Will EVER Affect what our BIG BLUE MARBLE decides to do.
    OR...WE CAN ALL BLAME THE SUN...
    (According to Rep. AOC...Can Only Be Visited at NIGHT!)
    I may be older than most. I may say things not everybody will like.
    But despite all of that. I will never lower myself to the level of Liars, Haters, Cheats, and Hypocrites.
    Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me:

8. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

co2 hysteria is the big lie leading to new atrocities and justifications for mass murder.

that's not "just being oppositional".

Exactly it's Not BLIND knee jerk opposition.

Similar to the covid thing.
    At one point some of the covid promoters actually got frustrated and complained that the covid opposition were not ignorant but understood TOO MUCH information about the situation. Info they did not want to openly debate against their narrow info/propaganda stream.

In the 80s I was generally "green" until i did MORE research & looked at "both sides" & more details about all the science available, the history and the politics.
    After doing that for a couple years, It's become clear that environmentalism is extremely important. But there are people who are using it as a cover for various anti-freedom and pro-eugenics goals. and are NOT doing much of what's needed to help the environment.

Once you look into it's pretty clear.

this "both sides" are extreme thing here is weird if you take the time to look at the bigger picture.
    One "side" literally thinks the earth would be better off if most of us were dead. And are quietly trying to make that (have made that) happen.

If I have to pick a side, I think I know which one I'm on. Still not sure how that's a hard choice or "extreme".
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-09-2023 at 04:07 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

10. Thanks AHZ, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

At one point some of the covid promoters actually got frustrated and complained that the covid opposition were not ignorant but understood TOO MUCH information about the situation. Info they did not want to openly debate against their narrow info/propaganda stream.

In the 80s I was generally "green" until i did MORE research & looked at "both sides" & more details about all the science available, the history and the politics.
    After doing that for a couple years, It's become clear that environmentalism is extremely important. But there are people who are using it as a cover for various anti-freedom and pro-eugenics goals. and aren't NOT doing much of what's needed to help the environment.

this "both sides" are extreme thing here is weird if you take the time to look at the bigger picture.
    One "side" literally thinks the earth would be better off if most of us were dead. And a quietly trying to make that (have made that) happen.

If I have to pick a side, I think I know which one I'm on. Still not sure how that's a hard choice or "extreme".
    I have stated not much contrary to this opinion. I have over the years spent a good amount of time poking fingers at and holes into the green agenda.

I have not however allowed the green agenda crowd to create myopia in regard to them using it for their gain, a problem does not exist. Science exists with or without them just as it exists with or without the people whose only argument is "if they're for it, I'm against it."

In the meantime, while shills squabble, geology is what it is. I merely offered a hypothesis for consideration. Don't know why I keep thinking one can present something for consideration without the resident political hack chiming in with his uneducated stoopid
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

that's not "just being oppostiional".

You are stupid.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

it exists with or without the people whose only argument is "if they're for it, I'm against it."
    that's nobody's only argument. you've created a strawman argument here.

In the meantime, while shills squabble, geology is what it is. I merely offered a hypothesis for consideration. Don't know why I keep thinking one can present something for consideration without the resident political hack chiming in with his uneducated stoopid

what's your hypothesis?

what are you presenting besides mischaracterizing the "anti-green" side?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

that's nobody's only argument. you've created a strawman argument here.

what's your hypothesis?

what are you presenting besides mischaracterizing the "anti-green" side?
    It's your MO, pick a topic. You dumb up every thread you post in.

Read the thread. Something you should have done before triggering your knee-jerk stupid without a clue.

Your warranted inferiority complex can't stand the sign of intelligent life.
    Last edited by Gunny; 09-09-2023 at 04:38 PM.

15. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post

After doing that for a couple years, It's become clear that environmentalism is extremely important. But there are people who are using it as a cover for various anti-freedom and pro-eugenics goals. and are NOT doing much of what's needed to help the environment.

One "side" literally thinks the earth would be better off if most of us were dead. And are quietly trying to make that (have made that) happen.

It sounds like we traveled a similar road. I am not an alarmist nor extremist. I do want to trust science, but do not do so blindly. Yes, my default is to trust before some blogger or you tuber telling me, 'No!' without much but their gut reaction. OTOH, doesn't take a lot to look at claims of 'science,' not being followed; much less calling themselves, 'science' as Fauci did, to shoot their credibility which is what happened with Covid. Unlike many others, I'm not ready to say piss off to all vaccines because of it, though I've never gone with flu shots unless forced to through teaching regulation. Same with shingles.

The environmental thing has become so very political that science is no longer involved, imo. The bit of warming is nothing to be overwrought about in my opinion-most likely some areas will have longer/better growing seasons, others the opposite. Should we continue to reduce carbon in the atmosphere? Certainly. Seems to me the fastest was to do so-massive planting incentives. Everyone plant a tree or two. Make it easy and as inexpensive as possible. Encourage community gardens-beekeeping.

Continue to R & D fuel alternatives, but seriously look for non-rare earth alternatives. Solar where it works, but in US that's pretty limited outside of personal property lighting. Wind is not turning out anything like expected and seems to have a very bad effect on local, including oceanic ecosystems.
    Last edited by Kathianne; 09-09-2023 at 05:01 PM.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Read the thread. Something you should have done before triggering your knee-jerk stupid without a clue.

are you the intelligent life?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    It sounds like we traveled a similar road. I am not an alarmist nor extremist. I do want to trust science, but do not do so blindly. Yes, my default is to trust before some blogger or you tuber telling me, 'No!' without much but their gut reaction. OTOH, doesn't take a lot to look at claims of 'science,' not being followed; much less calling themselves, 'science' as Fauci did, to shoot their credibility which is what happened with Covid. Unlike many others, I'm not ready to say piss off to all vaccines because of it, though I've never gone with flu shots unless forced to through teaching regulation. Same with shingles.

The environmental thing has become so very political that science is no longer involved, imo. The bit of warming is nothing to be overwrought about in my opinion-most likely some areas will have longer/better growing seasons, others the opposite. Should we continue to reduce carbon in the atmosphere? Certainly. Seems to me the fastest was to do so-massive planting incentives. Everyone plant a tree or two. Make it easy and as inexpensive as possible. Encourage community gardens-beekeeping.

Continue to R & D fuel alternatives, but seriously look for non-rare earth alternatives. Solar where it works, but in US that's pretty limited outside of personal property lighting. Wind is not turning out anything like expected and seems to have a very bad effect on local, including oceanic ecosystems.

even the "bit of warning" is all made up about co2.

co2 is not a pollutant.

there are real pollutants. co2 is not one AT ALL.

there is no "reasonable middle ground" here.
    Last edited by AHZ; 09-10-2023 at 07:58 AM.

20. Thanks revelarts thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

the topic is how the green agenda is actually a mass murder agenda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

even the "bit of warning" is all made up about co2.
    co2 is not a pollutant.
    there are real pollutants. co2 is not one AT ALL.
    there is no "reasonable middle ground" here.
    That is what the science says. CO2 helps GREEN the planet. the simply scientific FACT that the earth has been warmer in the past, before modern man ever showed up, should settle the question as to whether "humans" are the cause and if warming is something to fear.

For those who still think too much human CO2 is a problem, AT BEST science for that is inconclusive and highly debatable.
    AND factually the Human contribution is negligible... if anything. That's simply proven by looking at current understanding of past dramatic climate changes and levels of past CO2. You know "the science".

Alternatively some scientist point to the Sun as the cause of climate change.
    So, at best, the science is NOT settled. So ANY national or international actions & policy making to deal with CO2 are stupidly premature.
    And the fact that the CHEIF political and corporate promoters all continue to buy and invest in water front property should be a clue that THEY DO NOT BELIVE IT.

While there are real toxins in the water, from billions of Pharma drugs being flushed down the toilet and micro bits from plastics, plus toxic chemicals pouring out of businesses and machinery into the land, water and air.
    While tons of plastics are floating in the oceans.
    Rainforest are being Bulldozed.
    Landfills are leaking who knows what into water supplies.
    Tons of radioactive material from Nuke plants need a "safe space".
    Not to mention the chemicals and bio engineered mystery crap we allow in our foods, crops & animal products.

All of this when there are already good alternatives or supplements to Oil, Coal and Nuke. ...and toxic pharma drugs and Franken foods.
    Alternatives that DO NOT have to be implemented ALL at once, ALL over. But small biz, locals and states could MOVE and get a lot done.
    If "permitted"... in our free country.

Water/hydrogen power is real today, with salt water no less. No SHORTAGE of that.
    Fusion is real at this point, no nuke waste.
    Thorium is clean Nuke Power, we've got plenty.
    Geothermal can work in some areas for small scale heating and cooling.
    Various versions of hydro-power based on already moving water off the coast and in rivers.
    Hemp can replace plastics and it's problems nearly across the board and create renewable cash crops for farmers world wide.
    Stoping Big Ag and Big Pharma monopolies over Farming, Food & Drugs would help clear a lot of crap.

IMHO real environmentalism IS NOT being promoted. Just a bunch of Fear mongering, life stifling, ANTI-Freedom, PRO-Eugenics "solutions" to problems that are NOT problems.
    Last edited by revelarts; 09-10-2023 at 11:09 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

23. Thanks Kathianne, AHZ thanked this post