Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Wow! Hunter Biden Mimics AHZ In Deposition

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/09...s-mine-n576588

Hunter deposition: I was embarrassed by the laptop that I still won't admit was mineMIRANDA DEVINE FROM NY POST 12:00 PM on September 08, 2023

Hunter Biden testified recently that he was embarrassed by “offensive” content published from his laptop after he dropped it off for repair at The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Delaware, on April 12, 2019 — but still denies that the laptop or its contents are his.

The first son provided confusing and often contradictory testimony under oath on June 29 during a six-hour deposition related to a defamation action brought by John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of the now-defunct computer repair shop, who accuses Hunter of falsely insisting the laptop was not his, or was stolen, or that his information was hacked.

Hunter is countersuing Mac Isaac, accusing him of illegally distributing his personal data and invading his privacy.

[Sounds about as coherent as The Big Guy these days, frankly. Hunter still denies having been in Mac Isaac’s shop at all despite documentary evidence that he left the laptop for repairs and signed the work order. He’s denying it’s his while pursuing a counterclaim that Mac Isaac embarrassed him by making it public. Is it possible to be this stupid while under oath? Devine has plenty more at the link. — Ed]

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

yes that's my rod, that's my crack, but i don't know that prostitute.