At first, I wasn't allowed to join this forum because the anonymous way I like to use the internet, I was told that my trying to register resembled spam like behavior. Something I have run across in trying to join many forums. On the internet, I found one of the definitions for what forums call a "spammer" to be interesting. One of the things they call a spammer is somebody who tries to impart unwanted information. Just let that sink in for a bit. Unwanted......Information. Humans are supposed to be thinking creatures. You can't be a thinking creature if information exists that you don't want to know. The best you can achieve is to be a useful tool for the status quo. Which is a state of being that I find to be unethical.

Also, there was a writer out there named Aldous Huxley. But from some of the quotes I have seen by him, I would consider him to be more of a philosopher than a writer. I will show you a couple things he once said. You may want to comment on what I wrote before. But an additional comment on these quotes would also be welcome.

Aldous Huxley.jpg

Aldous Huxley 2.jpg