Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Do you want others to read what your hostile ass is writing? Why would they want to read something written by a brainwashed, delusional and ill-mannered idiot?

For years I've seen various threads written by many people, all the same, thinking they are the only ones with "the" answer.

You haven't said anything sensible yet. You weaseled your way in the back door and went on the attack. Fuck you.

I speak of my personal experiences, and "fuck me?" No. Fuck you. You want me to tell you some truths? They aren't allowed. At least not on most forums. But I do have one truth for you that may be allowed here. I wonder what you will make of it.

Handle it.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    I have never demanded to be heard. As I told somebody else, I got sick of the shit I was getting at one forum. So I started a thread that said, "Don't Read This Thread!" That is how much I desire for others to hear what I have to say. If anybody doesn't like the things I speak of, they are free to not read what I write. I on the other hand should still be allowed to write it.
    There being a point to posting a thread on a message board for no one to read. Got to admit, that's a new one.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

American country that has been made the bitch of latan america
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fj1200 View Post
    It would just be an easier thing if you would just start some threads with your insights or comment on other threads rather than whatever it is you're trying to do here. FTR, there is more freedom of speech here than in many places but it obviously has limits as this is not a governmental entity. Start calling names or disrupting the flow of the threads, as some have been wont to do, and you can test the limits of freedom of speech... or don't do that and you'll find very little moderation and rousing discussion just may break out.

The question I posed in this thread was a simple one. There is no reason to expand it out into different realms. Do you support freedom of speech. Either you do or you don't. Also, there was one part you were wrong about here. This forum IS a government entity. Absolutely everything that appears on the internet is controlled by the government. For this forum to even exist is because the government allows it. That makes it a government entity.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

STFU already. You don't care about free speech. You care about YOUR speech. After all, why should you read what others write? After all, it's just their free speech. Their speech of course is the stuff of sheep while yours is ... insults?

You talk a damned big game and have yet to impress anyone with a word of it.

You want to be "impressed?" I have been around the block enough to know that it wouldn't be allowed here. But I know of a couple of forums where you could read many impressive things. Truthful things. But one dealing with truth is such a ghost town that even the ghosts there would be lonely. And another is about as equally of a crappy forum. They allow me to say what I want there. But they will just move it down into their "shit" category. Where you have to be a member to even see it. Thing is, I almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to tell you what either of those forums are. One time at another forum I tried to tell somebody in a PM. The forum banned me for doing so. So much for the "private" part of a private message.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

There being a point to posting a thread on a message board for no one to read. Got to admit, that's a new one.

Well the thing is that for those who knew what sort of things I write about and weren't bothered by it, they would read the thread. But for those who didn't like the sorts of things I wrote about, I told them up front to not read it. Does that make things a little more clear?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You want to be "impressed?" I have been around the block enough to know that it wouldn't be allowed here. But I know of a couple of forums where you could read many impressive things. Truthful things. But one dealing with truth is such a ghost town that even the ghosts there would be lonely. And another is about as equally of a crappy forum. They allow me to say what I want there. But they will just move it down into their "shit" category. Where you have to be a member to even see it. Thing is, I almost certainly wouldn't be allowed to tell you what either of those forums are. One time at another forum I tried to tell somebody in a PM. The forum banned me for doing so. So much for the "private" part of a private message.
    Well the thing is that for those who knew what sort of things I write about and weren't bothered by it, they would read the thread. But for those who didn't like the sorts of things I wrote about, I told them up front to not read it. Does that make things a little more clear?
    Whole bunch of nothing.

Speech has its limitations and consequences. It has limitations and consequences because of those who cannot handle the responsibility that comes with the freedom. The only people I ever have encountered on the internet complaining about free speech do so trying to justify their bad behavior and/or violations of stated rules.

Trying to twist the argument around to victim vs herd follows on the heels of the aforementioned being rejected as justification for bad behavior.

Following that will be the attempt to play semantics.

Not my first rodeo
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good show. You may now demand to be heard.
    Ok, great, hear me now and hear me well - I don't give a shit about this thread, his thoughts on free speech, his thoughts on what I think about it. I simply, myself, don't reply and converse with folks that declare that they are somehow smarter than the bunch and wants to act as such. And if it's a former member or if someone can convince me that this is a former member that is banned - that would be against the rules. Freedom of speech is dandy but no one will skirt bans, whether short term or permanent.

Let's just start with an open question.

@disobey - are you former member AHZ?

You want freedom of speech? Speak away, why are members here instantly connecting you to AHZ?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

9. Thanks Gunny, fj1200 thanked this post
    Likes Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I await your thought-provoking, intelligent, discussion-worthy enlightenment where you actually say something instead of this woeful attempt at playing semantics while saying nothing.

On the other hand, I'm all out of mercy for trolls taking advantage of my tolerance for speech.

You choose.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Good show. You may now demand to be heard.
    P.S. fuck the Steelers (for now anyway).
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    P.S. fuck the Steelers (for now anyway).
    Like anyone's going to believe that. It's Monday. Where will Jim be by Sunday?

14. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Mr. P, SassyLady liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Like anyone's going to believe that. It's Monday. Where will Jim be by Sunday?
    Yeah, of course I'll be parked in front of the game! Subscribed on youtube who now owns the sunday NFL ticket so I can see every game. So, easier to get to now and comes in 4k and looks great. Of course can stream youtube right on my UltraHD tv. But I'm lazy and I can now watch right in my computer dungeon bedroom.

I still say fuck 'em. Receivers can't get open, QB tosses INT, hurts knee and bails after 3rd quarter, 2-2 record. They gotta earn my nice words back. Still loyal, but fuck 'em for now.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

So ahz changed his politics a bit to disguise himself?Makes me wonder if he meant anything he ever said

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yeah, of course I'll be parked in front of the game! Subscribed on youtube who now owns the sunday NFL ticket so I can see every game. So, easier to get to now and comes in 4k and looks great. Of course can stream youtube right on my UltraHD tv. But I'm lazy and I can now watch right in my computer dungeon bedroom.

I still say fuck 'em. Receivers can't get open, QB tosses INT, hurts knee and bails after 3rd quarter, 2-2 record. They gotta earn my nice words back. Still loyal, but fuck 'em for now.
    I heard you might have a shot against your buddy belly flop this year

19. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I heard you might have a shot against your buddy belly flop this year
    Not sure who the Steelers will have a shot with. I wouldn't bet a damn nickel against any team in the NFL. For now. They just don't look good.

Who's belly flop?

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Not sure who the Steelers will have a shot with. I wouldn't bet a damn nickel against any team in the NFL. For now. They just don't look good.

Who's belly flop?
    Guy with the Hoodie

23. Thanks Gunny thanked this post