Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default How You Are (most likely) Brainwashed.

You are brainwashed through stupidity. You could even have a PhD in something and still be stupid. That is as far as knowing what the truth is. Would you like to know what the real truth is? (At least this aspect of it) Well here it is. Just think of just about anything you think is right or true. The exact opposite is almost certainly the case. There was somebody who even wrote a couple of books on the matter. They are called, "The Book Of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong."

For example, you may think that our system of government is a Democracy. But it isn't. It is more of a Plutocracy. Which is rule by the rich. But to put it more precisely, our system of government is actually a Kakistocracy. Which is rule by the incompetent and corrupt.

To that end, the ignorance of the American public is vital. The reason why is that the ignorant are easier to rule. Or to put it more precisely, easier to abuse. Obviously, our government is to blame for this. I will show you a meme of something said by the former director of the CIA named William Casey. What he said isn't an objective that began with him. And it still goes on. No doubt with the help of the NSA, FBI and other such government agencies. Here it is.

William Casey.jpg

Of course, there is no real solid PROOF that he said this. It only comes from the word of a witness at the meeting with president Reagan where it was supposedly said. There are other things that have probably been said that were so unpopular that coming up with real proof that they were said could possibly turn out deadly for the whistleblower. For example, it is said that LBJ once said, "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years." There is also president Trump calling American war dead "suckers and losers."

Though when it comes to the CIA, there is one thing that there is plenty of proof for. Which is that for years they had been known to experiment on various means of achieving mind control. When it comes to doing that to the American public at large, nothing works better than stupidity. There is also a truism out there that was wrongly attributed to Samuel Clemens. But it is a truism none the less. It says, "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you are sure of that just isn't so."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

American country that has been made the bitch of latan america
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes, I know how things work for those who are gifted at being stupid. Truth teller = troll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You used your stupid quote and that's over. There won't be any talk of the N word or written. You have freedom of speech, and I reserve the right to respect other members. We have a cool black guy who posts here who we all like. You can mention your quote, but end of it. Racist shit won't fly. A one time quoting for what you have to say and now you know it's not acceptable and I will respect members here - including yourself if I knew you were black/yellow/white or purple.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You used your stupid quote and that's over. There won't be any talk of the N word or written. You have freedom of speech, and I reserve the right to respect other members. We have a cool black guy who posts here who we all like. You can mention your quote, but end of it. Racist shit won't fly. A one time quoting for what you have to say and now you know it's not acceptable and I will respect members here - including yourself if I knew you were black/yellow/white or purple.

I wrote what I wrote. And as far as I am concerned about it, that is the end of the matter. It is all you others who are trying to blow it all out of proportion. Let put an end to it, shall we? Move on to something else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    I wrote what I wrote. And as far as I am concerned about it, that is the end of the matter. It is all you others who are trying to blow it all out of proportion. Let put an end to it, shall we? Move on to something else.
    Despite every effort, this is your attitude? As far as I am concerned, it is the end of your participation on this thread.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

You are brainwashed through stupidity. You could even have a PhD in something and still be stupid. That is as far as knowing what the truth is. Would you like to know what the real truth is? (At least this aspect of it) Well here it is. Just think of just about anything you think is right or true. The exact opposite is almost certainly the case. There was somebody who even wrote a couple of books on the matter. They are called, "The Book Of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong."

For example, you may think that our system of government is a Democracy. But it isn't. It is more of a Plutocracy. Which is rule by the rich. But to put it more precisely, our system of government is actually a Kakistocracy. Which is rule by the incompetent and corrupt.

To that end, the ignorance of the American public is vital. The reason why is that the ignorant are easier to rule. Or to put it more precisely, easier to abuse. Obviously, our government is to blame for this. I will show you a meme of something said by the former director of the CIA named William Casey. What he said isn't an objective that began with him. And it still goes on. No doubt with the help of the NSA, FBI and other such government agencies. Here it is.

William Casey.jpg

Of course, there is no real solid PROOF that he said this. It only comes from the word of a witness at the meeting with president Reagan where it was supposedly said. There are other things that have probably been said that were so unpopular that coming up with real proof that they were said could possibly turn out deadly for the whistleblower. For example, it is said that LBJ once said, "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years." There is also president Trump calling American war dead "suckers and losers."

Though when it comes to the CIA, there is one thing that there is plenty of proof for. Which is that for years they had been known to experiment on various means of achieving mind control. When it comes to doing that to the American public at large, nothing works better than stupidity. There is also a truism out there that was wrongly attributed to Samuel Clemens. But it is a truism none the less. It says, "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you are sure of that just isn't so."
    First thing I am going to ask you to do is star out the last letter of "that" word in your LBJ quote. It will not lose its content. We have African American members of this board. If you cannot bring yourself to do it out of respect for others, I can do it for you.

Second, is it that you believe you are above this brainwashing? I assure you that you are not. While it may be the intent of government to brainwash the masses into stupidity and sheep-like obedience, it does not mean that all allow themselves to be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would recommend you post about subjects in the news or politics - and cut the shit about other members, how the board is or isn't ran and what you feel about others.

I don't give a shit about your lame opinions but you aren't going to be disruptive to things around here in the name of "disobeying" or your ideas of freedom of speech.

Your account was approved easily enough and can be banned just as easy. So I suggest you stop with the games. It won't end well but it will be quick.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Default Why are People so Obedient?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Well...

This thread OP is neither intelligent nor thought provoking...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I would recommend you post about subjects in the news or politics - and cut the shit about other members, how the board is or isn't ran and what you feel about others.

I don't give a shit about your lame opinions but you aren't going to be disruptive to things around here in the name of "disobeying" or your ideas of freedom of speech.

Your account was approved easily enough and can be banned just as easy. So I suggest you stop with the games. It won't end well but it will be quick.

Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    371 Post(s)

Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.
    Stop the victim act. Nobody cares.

Social Science fits just fine in science.

So, we got the walking through the door being a victim, insults and pre-accusations, a couple of elementary school level topics for discussion that are oh so horrid they've been banned from every board ..

What else you got? Any game?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I made myself abundantly clear about the N word and that it's not flying here. Don't care about your interpretations, other forums, this forum, nor do I owe you an explanation.

Use the N word again and you can and will bitch elsewhere. I owe you nothing and you'll get just that. The only explanation and thing you need to know from me is that the N word will not be utilized. Same as I don't allow for a certain C word some use regarding women out of respect to our female members here. It's just simply not shit that is needed for someone to debate subjects. I'm not gonna play games so that YOU get to enjoy "freedom of speech", nor will I bend on disrespecting a friend.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Look, you're not telling the owner what you will and will not accept. Nor the mods, but certainly not the owner. I may invite you to visit my home, but if you crap all over it, I may ask you nicely to clean it up and not repeat or I may just kick your stinking a** out the door. As is MY RIGHT.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Look, you're not telling the owner what you will and will not accept. Nor the mods, but certainly not the owner. I may invite you to visit my home, but if you crap all over it, I may ask you nicely to clean it up and not repeat or I may just kick your stinking a** out the door. As is MY RIGHT.
    Kind of you to ever dream of or hint at inviting him to your home. Or speak in the subjunctive mood about it
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 10-02-2023 at 10:42 PM.