Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    I wonder how often I have to say it. Very clearly in my thread about "who here supports freedom of speech" I pointed out the role of "offensiveness" in the concept of freedom of speech. You CAN'T like everything. If you want me to like everything, basically you are requiring that I be your SLAVE. This forum is the Debate Policy Forum. I happen do disagree with the policy of being a slave. Care to slap another label on this reply besides "semantics?" Also, doing as you say would make me your BITCH. I didn't think I joined a bitch forum. But I am nobody's bitch. Here is another point about "offensiveness." I myself am offended. You wouldn't want to know why. I guarantee you. Because I could back up what I have to say far beyond your ability to refute.
    And another one.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.
    I made myself abundantly clear about the N word and that it's not flying here. Don't care about your interpretations, other forums, this forum, nor do I owe you an explanation.

Use the N word again and you can and will bitch elsewhere. I owe you nothing and you'll get just that. The only explanation and thing you need to know from me is that the N word will not be utilized. Same as I don't allow for a certain C word some use regarding women out of respect to our female members here. It's just simply not shit that is needed for someone to debate subjects. I'm not gonna play games so that YOU get to enjoy "freedom of speech", nor will I bend on disrespecting a friend.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I wonder how often I have to say it. Very clearly in my thread about "who here supports freedom of speech" I pointed out the role of "offensiveness" in the concept of freedom of speech. You CAN'T like everything. If you want me to like everything, basically you are requiring that I be your SLAVE. This forum is the Debate Policy Forum. I happen do disagree with the policy of being a slave. Care to slap another label on this reply besides "semantics?" Also, doing as you say would make me your BITCH. I didn't think I joined a bitch forum. But I am nobody's bitch. Here is another point about "offensiveness." I myself am offended. You wouldn't want to know why. I guarantee you. Because I could back up what I have to say far beyond your ability to refute.
    Your indoctrination apparently got short circuited during upload.

I'm not seeing anything but a diatribe about some imagined slight rather than discussing the topic of the thread you opened.

Get THIS: You want to play hardass? I'm not YOUR bitch nor is anyone else on this board nor is the board. Get the fuck over yourself, prima donna. I don't care what you call yourself nor if you are or aren't the last drama queen that got banned from here. You're a dick.

Discuss the topic of the thread YOU opened.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

... I absolutely KNOW it beyond a question of a doubt. I have debated people at various forums over the years that were anywhere from dishwashers to college professors. I crushed them all in debate. Know this know so you don't have any trouble with it in the future. I am your GOD! Intellectually, you are all worms to me. Keep that in mind before you start ordering me around again. Because I will "disobey." I also have a rather interesting meme for you to ponder.....

Why are you talking to worms?
    What does "god" get outta this?
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

7. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, Mr. P, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Maybe he listens to pink floyds the wall?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Interestingly surgeons have a God complex. But this cat doesn't strike me as anywhere close to that level.

10. Likes revelarts liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.
    Look, you're not telling the owner what you will and will not accept. Nor the mods, but certainly not the owner. I may invite you to visit my home, but if you crap all over it, I may ask you nicely to clean it up and not repeat or I may just kick your stinking a** out the door. As is MY RIGHT.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

12. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Look, you're not telling the owner what you will and will not accept. Nor the mods, but certainly not the owner. I may invite you to visit my home, but if you crap all over it, I may ask you nicely to clean it up and not repeat or I may just kick your stinking a** out the door. As is MY RIGHT.
    Kind of you to ever dream of or hint at inviting him to your home. Or speak in the subjunctive mood about it
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 10-02-2023 at 10:42 PM.

14. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by black diamond View Post
    kind of you to ever dream of or hint at inviting him to your home. Or speak in the subjunctive mood about it
    lol!

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I wrote what I wrote. And as far as I am concerned about it, that is the end of the matter. It is all you others who are trying to blow it all out of proportion. Let put an end to it, shall we? Move on to something else.
    Despite every effort, this is your attitude? As far as I am concerned, it is the end of your participation on this thread.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

17. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

@disobey

You are unbanned from this thread. I moved it to the Steel Cage. Before you complain, I'm trying to work with you to make this work, and frankly, have no reason to. For the time being until we see where this goes, this is how it will be. Just to do a quick recap:

You joined us, we did not join you.

We all believe in freedom of speech and we all know it has its limitations, responsibilities and consequences. You have chosen your political philosophy which is your right to do. Accepting that it is one of the most reviled philosophies World-wide is the responsibility that goes with that choice.

More importantly, how you interact with others on this board is also a choice that comes with responsibilities. On this board, it is as important as anything you believe. It is possible to post what you want without insulting/belittling others, without violating standing rules, and specifically adhering to what the owner communicated to you. No racial slurs.

We ALL disagree on something and we ALL handle it like adults 99% of the time instead of lashing out.

Here again, you are presented with freedom of choice. If you wish to stay, choose wisely.

19. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I'm glad you said all the above. I did the opposite and shitcanned him as I'm not going to support his N word crap and then questioning it when I told him the dealio.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

21. Thanks Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes fj1200 liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Disobey has been allowed to return. Hopefully the past is the past and things will go forward without issues.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Disobey has been allowed to return. Hopefully the past is the past and things will go forward without issues.
    History is written by the victors. Done.