Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
I wonder how often I have to say it. Very clearly in my thread about "who here supports freedom of speech" I pointed out the role of "offensiveness" in the concept of freedom of speech. You CAN'T like everything. If you want me to like everything, basically you are requiring that I be your SLAVE. This forum is the Debate Policy Forum. I happen do disagree with the policy of being a slave. Care to slap another label on this reply besides "semantics?" Also, doing as you say would make me your BITCH. I didn't think I joined a bitch forum. But I am nobody's bitch. Here is another point about "offensiveness." I myself am offended. You wouldn't want to know why. I guarantee you. Because I could back up what I have to say far beyond your ability to refute.
Your indoctrination apparently got short circuited during upload.

I'm not seeing anything but a diatribe about some imagined slight rather than discussing the topic of the thread you opened.

Get THIS: You want to play hardass? I'm not YOUR bitch nor is anyone else on this board nor is the board. Get the fuck over yourself, prima donna. I don't care what you call yourself nor if you are or aren't the last drama queen that got banned from here. You're a dick.

Discuss the topic of the thread YOU opened.