Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default How You Are (most likely) Brainwashed.

You are brainwashed through stupidity. You could even have a PhD in something and still be stupid. That is as far as knowing what the truth is. Would you like to know what the real truth is? (At least this aspect of it) Well here it is. Just think of just about anything you think is right or true. The exact opposite is almost certainly the case. There was somebody who even wrote a couple of books on the matter. They are called, "The Book Of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong."

For example, you may think that our system of government is a Democracy. But it isn't. It is more of a Plutocracy. Which is rule by the rich. But to put it more precisely, our system of government is actually a Kakistocracy. Which is rule by the incompetent and corrupt.

To that end, the ignorance of the American public is vital. The reason why is that the ignorant are easier to rule. Or to put it more precisely, easier to abuse. Obviously, our government is to blame for this. I will show you a meme of something said by the former director of the CIA named William Casey. What he said isn't an objective that began with him. And it still goes on. No doubt with the help of the NSA, FBI and other such government agencies. Here it is.

William Casey.jpg

Of course, there is no real solid PROOF that he said this. It only comes from the word of a witness at the meeting with president Reagan where it was supposedly said. There are other things that have probably been said that were so unpopular that coming up with real proof that they were said could possibly turn out deadly for the whistleblower. For example, it is said that LBJ once said, "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years." There is also president Trump calling American war dead "suckers and losers."

Though when it comes to the CIA, there is one thing that there is plenty of proof for. Which is that for years they had been known to experiment on various means of achieving mind control. When it comes to doing that to the American public at large, nothing works better than stupidity. There is also a truism out there that was wrongly attributed to Samuel Clemens. But it is a truism none the less. It says, "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you are sure of that just isn't so."

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

3. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes hjmick, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    You are brainwashed through stupidity. You could even have a PhD in something and still be stupid. That is as far as knowing what the truth is. Would you like to know what the real truth is? (At least this aspect of it) Well here it is. Just think of just about anything you think is right or true. The exact opposite is almost certainly the case. There was somebody who even wrote a couple of books on the matter. They are called, "The Book Of General Ignorance: Everything You Think You Know Is Wrong."

For example, you may think that our system of government is a Democracy. But it isn't. It is more of a Plutocracy. Which is rule by the rich. But to put it more precisely, our system of government is actually a Kakistocracy. Which is rule by the incompetent and corrupt.

To that end, the ignorance of the American public is vital. The reason why is that the ignorant are easier to rule. Or to put it more precisely, easier to abuse. Obviously, our government is to blame for this. I will show you a meme of something said by the former director of the CIA named William Casey. What he said isn't an objective that began with him. And it still goes on. No doubt with the help of the NSA, FBI and other such government agencies. Here it is.

William Casey.jpg

Of course, there is no real solid PROOF that he said this. It only comes from the word of a witness at the meeting with president Reagan where it was supposedly said. There are other things that have probably been said that were so unpopular that coming up with real proof that they were said could possibly turn out deadly for the whistleblower. For example, it is said that LBJ once said, "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years." There is also president Trump calling American war dead "suckers and losers."

Though when it comes to the CIA, there is one thing that there is plenty of proof for. Which is that for years they had been known to experiment on various means of achieving mind control. When it comes to doing that to the American public at large, nothing works better than stupidity. There is also a truism out there that was wrongly attributed to Samuel Clemens. But it is a truism none the less. It says, "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you are sure of that just isn't so."
    First thing I am going to ask you to do is star out the last letter of "that" word in your LBJ quote. It will not lose its content. We have African American members of this board. If you cannot bring yourself to do it out of respect for others, I can do it for you.

Second, is it that you believe you are above this brainwashing? I assure you that you are not. While it may be the intent of government to brainwash the masses into stupidity and sheep-like obedience, it does not mean that all allow themselves to be.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I would recommend you post about subjects in the news or politics - and cut the shit about other members, how the board is or isn't ran and what you feel about others.

I don't give a shit about your lame opinions but you aren't going to be disruptive to things around here in the name of "disobeying" or your ideas of freedom of speech.

Your account was approved easily enough and can be banned just as easy. So I suggest you stop with the games. It won't end well but it will be quick.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

7. Thanks Black Diamond, hjmick, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Why are People so Obedient?

“When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Well...

This thread OP is neither intelligent nor thought provoking...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

10. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    American country that has been made the bitch of latan america
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    First thing I am going to ask you to do is star out the last letter of "that" word in your LBJ quote. It will not lose its content. We have African American members of this board. If you cannot bring yourself to do it out of respect for others, I can do it for you.

Second, is it that you believe you are above this brainwashing? I assure you that you are not. While it may be the intent of government to brainwash the masses into stupidity and sheep-like obedience, it does not mean that all allow themselves to be.

Ah, so it begins. I take it that you are having trouble with one of these quotes. But "I" didn't say it.

LBJ 2.jpeg

Next, your stupidity is impressive. I bet you think that we are all Homo sapien sapiens. That is a generic term. It is like saying we are all humanoid. The zoological taxonomic name for the blacks you speak of is Homo africanus niger. Not even being the same species as I am, why in the hell would I care about offending them. I even did a thread about the role of "offensiveness" in my thread about freedom of speech. Couldn't you understand it? If the members of the species, sub-species Homo africanus niger don't like the things I write, they are free to stop even looking at ANYTHING I write! Next, I don't "believe" that I am above the brainwashing I spoke about. I absolutely KNOW it beyond a question of a doubt. I have debated people at various forums over the years that were anywhere from dishwashers to college professors. I crushed them all in debate. Know this know so you don't have any trouble with it in the future. I am your GOD! Intellectually, you are all worms to me. Keep that in mind before you start ordering me around again. Because I will "disobey." I also have a rather interesting meme for you to ponder.

birds in a cage..jpg

As for what you may think of me, consider these words.

Lao Tzu.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes, I know how things work for those who are gifted at being stupid. Truth teller = troll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Ah, so it begins. I take it that you are having trouble with one of these quotes. But "I" didn't say it.

LBJ 2.jpeg

Next, your stupidity is impressive. I bet you think that we are all Homo sapien sapiens. That is a generic term. It is like saying we are all humanoid. The zoological taxonomic name for the blacks you speak of is Homo africanus niger. Not even being the same species as I am, why in the hell would I care about offending them. I even did a thread about the role of "offensiveness" in my thread about freedom of speech. Couldn't you understand it? If the members of the species, sub-species Homo africanus niger don't like the things I write, they are free to stop even looking at ANYTHING I write! Next, I don't "believe" that I am above the brainwashing I spoke about. I absolutely KNOW it beyond a question of a doubt. I have debated people at various forums over the years that were anywhere from dishwashers to college professors. I crushed them all in debate. Know this know so you don't have any trouble with it in the future. I am your GOD! Intellectually, you are all worms to me. Keep that in mind before you start ordering me around again. Because I will "disobey." I also have a rather interesting meme for you to ponder.

birds in a cage..jpg

As for what you may think of me, consider these words.

Lao Tzu.jpg
    How did I know your response was going to be what it is. I am quite aware you did not say the words or you wouldn't be replying to me. As someone presuming to be enlightened above the sheeple, you better than anyone know the word is offensive and can be altered so as to not offend.

Is it your desire to play semantics over an unacceptable world? Or discuss the responses to your OP? Video's 11 min
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-02-2023 at 07:09 PM.

14. Thanks hjmick thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

You used your stupid quote and that's over. There won't be any talk of the N word or written. You have freedom of speech, and I reserve the right to respect other members. We have a cool black guy who posts here who we all like. You can mention your quote, but end of it. Racist shit won't fly. A one time quoting for what you have to say and now you know it's not acceptable and I will respect members here - including yourself if I knew you were black/yellow/white or purple.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

16. Thanks Kathianne, hjmick, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, hjmick, Gunny liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I would recommend you post about subjects in the news or politics - and cut the shit about other members, how the board is or isn't ran and what you feel about others.

I don't give a shit about your lame opinions but you aren't going to be disruptive to things around here in the name of "disobeying" or your ideas of freedom of speech.

Your account was approved easily enough and can be banned just as easy. So I suggest you stop with the games. It won't end well but it will be quick.

Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Well, you don't have a section about philosophy. So this section was as close as I could come as to an appropriate section in which to express an opinion based on the "filthy" ideals of Freedom of Speech. One in which anybody is free to agree or disagree with. Maybe you would think that it would have more appropriate in a conspiracy section. Where no doubt I would have received the same amount of crap. You don't like my thread? This is what I expect as a reply to any thread I write that somebody may disagree with. Tell me what it is that I said in that thread that you don't think is true. That sounds fair to me. (Or they are free to ignore me) Unfortunately, I rarely run across any forums where fairness is a concern. You also called my thread here "disruptive." Who in the hell am I disrupting. And what am I disrupting. Do you work for one of the government agencies I spoke of who's job it is to keep the American public stupid? Because that is the only thing I can see that I am disrupting.
    Stop the victim act. Nobody cares.

Social Science fits just fine in science.

So, we got the walking through the door being a victim, insults and pre-accusations, a couple of elementary school level topics for discussion that are oh so horrid they've been banned from every board ..

What else you got? Any game?

19. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    How did I know your response was going to be what it is. I am quite aware you did not say the words or you wouldn't be replying to me. As someone presuming to be enlightened above the sheeple, you better than anyone know the word is offensive and can be altered so as to not offend.

Is it your desire to play semantics over an unacceptable world? Or discuss the responses to your OP? Video's 11 min

I wonder how often I have to say it. Very clearly in my thread about "who here supports freedom of speech" I pointed out the role of "offensiveness" in the concept of freedom of speech. You CAN'T like everything. If you want me to like everything, basically you are requiring that I be your SLAVE. This forum is the Debate Policy Forum. I happen do disagree with the policy of being a slave. Care to slap another label on this reply besides "semantics?" Also, doing as you say would make me your BITCH. I didn't think I joined a bitch forum. But I am nobody's bitch. Here is another point about "offensiveness." I myself am offended. You wouldn't want to know why. I guarantee you. Because I could back up what I have to say far beyond your ability to refute.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I wonder how often I have to say it. Very clearly in my thread about "who here supports freedom of speech" I pointed out the role of "offensiveness" in the concept of freedom of speech. You CAN'T like everything. If you want me to like everything, basically you are requiring that I be your SLAVE. This forum is the Debate Policy Forum. I happen do disagree with the policy of being a slave. Care to slap another label on this reply besides "semantics?" Also, doing as you say would make me your BITCH. I didn't think I joined a bitch forum. But I am nobody's bitch. Here is another point about "offensiveness." I myself am offended. You wouldn't want to know why. I guarantee you. Because I could back up what I have to say far beyond your ability to refute.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    You used your stupid quote and that's over. There won't be any talk of the N word or written. You have freedom of speech, and I reserve the right to respect other members. We have a cool black guy who posts here who we all like. You can mention your quote, but end of it. Racist shit won't fly. A one time quoting for what you have to say and now you know it's not acceptable and I will respect members here - including yourself if I knew you were black/yellow/white or purple.

I wrote what I wrote. And as far as I am concerned about it, that is the end of the matter. It is all you others who are trying to blow it all out of proportion. Let put an end to it, shall we? Move on to something else.