Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Who knew you could only have ONE bad guy? Golly.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

2. Likes fj1200 liked this post
    American country that has been made the bitch of latan america
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    We didn't back Stalin until hitler broke the non aggression Pact and betrayed him.

Would you like to clarify what you are speaking about? It would help in un-brainwashing you in that regard.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I agree that history is written by the victors but not that the world would be better off had Adolf won.

The Germans wouldn't have caused the Iron Curtain in Europe. Neither would they have caused a "cold war." Nor would we have come close on three different occasions to destroying the world in nuclear war. But we nearly did with the Russians. Also, Germany was an advanced Western culture. More advanced than us. And probably still are. The Russians were a bunch of backwards savages. In total, Russian communists were responsible for the greatest genocide in human history. 80 to 100 million murdered! Also, they were and are also an oriental country. Not a Western one. Also, after Germany and Russia took over Poland, both sides took many Polish prisoners of war. The Russians executed around 22,000 of theirs in the Katyn Massacre. The Nazis didn't do that shit with their Polish POW's. Only a brain damaged fiend would have backed Stalin. Or support our having done so. Also, maybe I would be better off asking Gunny. But I wonder if i would be allowed here to completely destroy the holocaust myth here.

Also, by backing Hitler, it is doubtful that the Chinese communist would have ever gained power. Who gave us the Korean and Vietnamese wars. And were responsible for the untimely deaths of tens of millions of their own people. And had Hitler won, Chinese hackers wouldn't have stolen most of, if not all of our secret military technology. Which they have.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by disobey View Post
    Would you like to clarify what you are speaking about? It would help in un-brainwashing you in that regard.
    The Von Ribbentrop Pact was a nonaggression agreement between Hitler and Stalin. Had not Hitler invaded Russia, Stalin was more than happy to divide Eastern Europe with Hitler. It was not until Hitler invaded Russia that Russia entered the war. It was not until Hitler declared war on the US after Japan bombed Pearl Harbor then declared war that the US declared war on Germany.

The Allies were more than fine with throwing some supplies at Stalin so he'd throw bodies at Hitler while they played catch-up like they think they're going to do next time based on current preparations. Churchill hated Stalin. Since Stalin was in it thanks to Hitler whether or not he wanted to be, might as well use him.

Your version of events is not just incorrect, but fabricated.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Ridiculous.

I will give you that Stalin was a bad as Hitler. He only proved worse because he was allowed to continue on while Hitler was not.

The number of Ukrainians killed during the Holdomor is estimated between 4-7m. Your numbers are greatly exaggerated. Since I usually argue I can see why Finns and/or Ukrainians would choose to fight for Germany instead of Stalin's Russia, please feel free to not fudge numbers/exaggerate. It is unnecessary to making an argument.

I grew up in the Cold War military then joined it. You don't have to convince me to hate the Soviets or ChiComs. Again, your exaggeration is unnecessary.

Not sure where you took history, but you are acting like what you accuse "the People" of being. Brainwashed.

STOP listening to BS history as written by the victors. I thoroughly and completely looked into the matter. Many times. It is hard to get really accurate. Because dead men tell no tales. But I mentioned what the Italian counsel Sergio Gradenigo wrote back in 1933. He was there! I would think that he knew a little more on the matter than your BS history. There was also a Ukrainian named Nestor Gorodovenko who is said to have said privately that he thought the number of Ukrainian dead was around 18 million! Also, I will show you a meme of General Patton that paraphrases how he felt on the matter. Again, HE WAS THERE! I will also post a meme of somebody named Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. He was a Russian historian and novelist. And he was also a Nobel Laureate! It is true that sometimes winning the Nobel Piece Prize is nothing more than a popularity contest. But Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. What he had to say backs up what I have been saying.

General Patton.jpg

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.jpg

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Huh. A Nazi. Been a while since one of those showed up around here.

I'm going to blame Rev for this one. His Ukraine thread summoned this one like Beetlejuice. Whenever nazis are mentioned more than 3 times in a thread, one of these shitheads appears.

How are you going to fix this, Rev?

Against the Nazis? Well this thread is about history being for suckers. I guess you are one of them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

STOP listening to BS history as written by the victors. I thoroughly and completely looked into the matter. Many times. It is hard to get really accurate. Because dead men tell no tales. But I mentioned what the Italian counsel Sergio Gradenigo wrote back in 1933. He was there! I would think that he knew a little more on the matter than your BS history. There was also a Ukrainian named Nestor Gorodovenko who is said to have said privately that he thought the number of Ukrainian dead was around 18 million! Also, I will show you a meme of General Patton that paraphrases how he felt on the matter. Again, HE WAS THERE! I will also post a meme of somebody named Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. He was a Russian historian and novelist. And he was also a Nobel Laureate! It is true that sometimes winning the Nobel Piece Prize is nothing more than a popularity contest. But Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. What he had to say backs up what I have been saying.

General Patton.jpg

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.jpg
    I have looked into the matter, thanks. Which country's POV would you prefer? The victors may write history but they cannot rewrite provable fact.

The fact that the Soviets sucked doesn't negate the fact that Hitler sucked. Hitler CHOSE his victims/enemies. A luxury none of them had, to include the USSR. Had Hitler not invaded Poland (for what gain?), somebody would still be waving Neville Chamberlain's paper around. The same way the West treats everything. Somebody's got blow our shit up before it's "real".
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Yep, that's exactly what you do on both boards, suck. Big hairy donkey balls. If it wasn't for sucking and being a fucking idiot, you'd have nothing.

Try doing here what you didn't do over there. Actually try and refute something in one of my threads. Fucking troll.

10. Piss Off hjmick says piss off for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Try doing here what you didn't do over there. Actually try and refute something in one of my threads. Fucking troll.
    Back off. There is no one forcing you to respond to anyone or thing you do not need to. Stick to your topic.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

First the N word crap then his nazi crap - then his sending me a PM using the N word 5x and being abusive. Made it clear it is not acceptable here. He wants to debate that it's not in the rules and he should be allowed to use it in PM.

I've seen enough. He knew the rules and I made myself abundantly clear in more than a few threads, and in PM.

Now I know why he anonymizes himself. Because he's an abusive piece of dog poop, or dog shit, your choice.

He knew what he was doing and this is why he speaks of other forums banning him.

So "disobey" - when you come back and read this - and and And take your abuse and racism and shove it right in the same place that your head is - up your ass.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Back off. There is no one forcing you to respond to anyone or thing you do not need to. Stick to your topic.
    He is backed off.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

15. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    First the N word crap then his nazi crap - then his sending me a PM using the N word 5x and being abusive. Made it clear it is not acceptable here. He wants to debate that it's not in the rules and he should be allowed to use it in PM.

I've seen enough. He knew the rules and I made myself abundantly clear in more than a few threads, and in PM.

Now I know why he anonymizes himself. Because he's an abusive piece of dog poop, or dog shit, your choice.

He knew what he was doing and this is why he speaks of other forums banning him.

So "disobey" - when you come back and read this - and and And take your abuse and racism and shove it right in the same place that your head is - up your ass.
    Nuclear nuclear nuclear.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

@jimnyc does his banning have anything to do with why I couldn't post a link in response to him a few minutes ago ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Uh huh.

Alik wasn't carelessly typing Nazi 3 times in 1 post. That was you.

You summoned him, now un-summon him. Or exorcise? Banish? I'm confused on how this works.

Just do whatever the reverse is of what you did. Earlier. In that one thread.
    Seems what's been done cannot be undone.
    I think he might be one of those Ukrainian Yatzees that you told me not to worry about.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

19. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Seems what's been done cannot be undone.
    I think he might be one of those Ukrainian Yatzees that you told me not to worry about.
    Rev wins the internet today.

21. Thanks Kathianne, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes NightTrain liked this post