Luckily it was prior to bed. Sitting at my computer and BLAM something scares the crap out of me. Turn around to see this.

Remember those fairly large cracks in the ceiling? Well...

So then I leave to pickup the woman at the train station. Get back home and another large piece had fallen. What a damn mess on the floor and on the bed where it fell upon. Already tossed it all away and now an emergency appointment is called in for the guys to finish the work earlier than expected. Just finished doing our roof 2 days ago and wanted to wait a week or 2 to ensure the leak was 100% gone. They are more than confident but as a homeowner just wanna make sure. But apparently the ceiling has other ideas. Lots of water damage in there. Looks like it has/had plywood up there maybe? And then the outer sheetrock of course is gone. So gonna need 2 entire panels of each and investigate everything else for any potential damage in between.

Anyway, 2nd piece that joined his friend.

And before anyone asks, I'm just a dummy and that 10lbs of duct tape from retaping and retaping on my piece of fabric to blackout my windows above the air conditioning. Just didn't wanna damage the wall if I could help it.