Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It is a lot of work, but not like bongs went away either ya know. Just that if you smoke out of a bong, you may then proceed to cough your guts away for a few minutes. Then your eyes instantly turn redder than an apple. Has its time and place though. I don't own one of those things anyway.

But this guy does, and he's funny as hell.

You don't have a bong?! Are you new?!

I haven't smoked weed in more than three years (no connections down here) and I have three, plus two pipes and a pack of papers and a rolling machine!
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    You don't have a bong?! Are you new?!

I haven't smoked weed in more than three years (no connections down here) and I have three, plus two pipes and a pack of papers and a rolling machine!
    Ever see the prices of the damn bongs at the smoke shops here in New York? It's like nothing but large glass water pipes anymore selling for many hundreds $$$ Damn thing I had was just some 2 foot high acrylic piece of crap I put water into above the mouthpiece. Cost me like $25 on the streets of NYC on the lower east side. You can get them online too.

While I do love 'em, I could only imagine my wifey's face if she accidentally walked in here and caught me mid bong hit! Not above doing so, just haven't gotten a new one since my last end up in the garbage. At that time I bought a fancy vaporizer and then stupidly tossed the bong thinking I would never use it again. What was I thinking? Wife did find my stash of nice handheld little pipes and made me get rid of all of them but one. A got a few more & then a better hiding place.

And you have connections everywhere and just don't know it. I once scored from someone in an attorneys office while working. Wasn't the attorney, but if I can score in there...

But this is also NY. I can take a 30 minute train ride into NYC and not even have to find any connections - they will find you!

I had me a rolling machine for making my own cigarettes, and injecting machine and you bought your own tobacco and your own empty tubes. Tried that thing a few times and worked nicely as a rolling machine.

I think @Nightrain will only let me use the rear entry at his cabin if I go again hopefully. Can I use the front door, Rick?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Ever see the prices of the damn bongs at the smoke shops here in New York? It's like nothing but large glass water pipes anymore selling for many hundreds $$$ Damn thing I had was just some 2 foot high acrylic piece of crap I put water into above the mouthpiece. Cost me like $25 on the streets of NYC on the lower east side. You can get them online too.

While I do love 'em, I could only imagine my wifey's face if she accidentally walked in here and caught me mid bong hit! Not above doing so, just haven't gotten a new one since my last end up in the garbage. At that time I bought a fancy vaporizer and then stupidly tossed the bong thinking I would never use it again. What was I thinking? Wife did find my stash of nice handheld little pipes and made me get rid of all of them but one. A got a few more & then a better hiding place.

And you have connections everywhere and just don't know it. I once scored from someone in an attorneys office while working. Wasn't the attorney, but if I can score in there...

But this is also NY. I can take a 30 minute train ride into NYC and not even have to find any connections - they will find you!

I had me a rolling machine for making my own cigarettes, and injecting machine and you bought your own tobacco and your own empty tubes. Tried that thing a few times and worked nicely as a rolling machine.

I think @Nightrain will only let me use the rear entry at his cabin if I go again hopefully. Can I use the front door, Rick?

All I came away with in this post? "I think Nightrain will only let me use the rear entry..."

Yeah, I imagine the prices have gone up over the years. I've had mine for close to four decades now...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I'm the only innocent here?!?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

5. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post

You may not partake of Satan's lettuce, but are you truly innocent?

7. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, jimnyc, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    You may not partake of Satan's lettuce, but are you truly innocent?

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

9. Likes hjmick liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)

Nope!

However, shrooms are not as much work.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away
    then dumb and silent we may be led,
    like sheep to the slaughter.

George Washington (1732-1799) First President of the USA.

11. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Mr. P liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyLady View Post
    Nope!

However, shrooms are not as much work.
    Psilocybin shrooms are everywhere now and you can get candy bars with them made into it. Not usually legal here in NY that I know of. But they're still everywhere. I tried when I was like 18 and they made me walk out of a concert at the Meadowlands cause I was trippin too hard and it was insane in there on them! Went and sat in my car with my friend or hours!

I saw another guy eat nearly an entire bag and then he was fairly normal and took it like a champ! Still playing with axes, knives and climbing trees like a monkey!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I used to be a criminal stoner but now that its legal, I'm as innocent as they come.

No driving, none in public unless it's where smoking is allowed & nothing over 3 ounces allowed I believe. Dummies will let you grow up to 6 plants on your own at home though. That can end up with a very large amount, depending on how well your green thumb is. I'm a computer guy, I don't grow plants either. Very very expensive to get started as it would need an indoor proper system, and then a lot of work and taking care of.

Not to mention my wife killing me in my sleep!

14. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post